Poll

Favourite character?

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Favourite character?  (Read 13332 times)

alwaysnathanhaley

Favourite character?
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2006, 09:51:45 PM »
isn't season 4 supossed to promise the laley friendship again and really dive into friendships which were sort of missed in season 3?

Dorkodancer147

Favourite character?
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2006, 01:58:59 AM »
i love season 1 haley. i want that back. i want her dark hair back. i want her tutor antics and her clothing style, her non cheerleader attitude, her dorkiness. i want that back. i love naley because its such an odd couple. the non-popular nerdy girl got the very popular jerky hot guy. i love it. but its no so much tat naymore. they are turning into any other normal popular couple.

alwaysnathanhaley

Favourite character?
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2006, 02:08:59 AM »
i like the girly haley, the blond hair and stuff.  but yeah, the dorkiness needs to come back and the girl who will say anything to anybody becuase it needs to be said.

when nathan/haley hooked up, they seemed an impossible match.  nathan was so hung up on basketball and himself he couldn't see straight and haley had a very high opinion of herself and didn't take anything for granted.

we could get it back this season, we can only hope :)

Caley

Favourite character?
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2006, 12:10:35 PM »
I miss the dork because I related to her as well (even though I related to Peyton more) because I'm dorky and have quirks and I talk really fast when I'm nervous, like Haley. *Single emo tear* I miss Haley when her last name was James. She was a really cool character. Now she's totally different... like nothing is really the same about her except for her loving Nathan like no other.

onetreehill_fan

Favourite character?
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2006, 01:14:43 PM »
i voted for brroke because i just think that she is he one who is not absolutely covered head to toe in issues and also bcoz she nrings a bit of fun. i love her quirkiness. she's so sweet. :)

i dont get why peyton is in the lead. i cant stand her. especially as she's coming between brucus for the second time now:o

Caley

Favourite character?
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2006, 01:24:31 PM »
"If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all" would be something I would think about before you post something about a character or a couple. Just my two cents for the day.

Dorkodancer147

Favourite character?
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2006, 05:57:43 AM »
i agree.

nobody cares about your complaints honestly. theres a way to say something in a nice way that people will respect and listen to.

line

Favourite character?
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2006, 09:33:28 AM »
Originally posted by Dorkodancer147
i love season 1 haley. i want that back. i want her dark hair back. i want her tutor antics and her clothing style, her non cheerleader attitude, her dorkiness. i want that back. i love naley because its such an odd couple. the non-popular nerdy girl got the very popular jerky hot guy. i love it. but its no so much tat naymore. they are turning into any other normal popular couple.

I totally agree with you!!:) I needed to say that because it's rare enough to be pointed out!!;) Since you're leyton and I'm brucas. But we agree on haley and nathan! I thought about that the other day, naley was more pleasant back in season 1. They so much different that we always wondered why they where together but the only thing we knew is that we wanted them to stay together!
It was giving a little hope to all the non-popular girls who want to date the most popular guy in school! They were so cute. They are still cute now, I don't want them to be separated, but it's not the same.

I actually watched again the episode of the classics in S1 yesterday, and the thing lucas said made me reflect a little. He said that before haley was a person totally different from the others, but now she was all the same. When I first watched it, I was saying myself that lucas was just jealous that she dated nathan.
But it's a little true withe the S3 haley. She's not the same anymore and I miss her.

Oh, and I voted brooke!!!:):) She's the one I prefer, even if I hesitated a litlle with Lucas.

Slush

Favourite character?
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2006, 11:06:11 AM »
Hmm, let me think....Mouth! :D But seriously I like all of them and think they all bring great things to their characters and the show.

alwaysnathanhaley

Favourite character?
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2006, 12:53:51 AM »
even though i like some characters more than others, everyone brings that certain *something* to the show which makes it unique.

Caley

Favourite character?
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2006, 03:56:49 PM »
Originally posted by alwaysnathanhaley
even though i like some characters more than others, everyone brings that certain *something* to the show which makes it unique.

I agree with you fervently. It's not just one character that brings a originality to the show... all of the characters have endearing and admirable characteristics about them.

Peyton's just the most relatable to me. She practically mirrors my instincts, like what I would do if I was in her situation kind of thing-- except not the webcam turn on recently and drugs in S2 (which I think just shows that it was other writers who didn't know Peyton well enough like Mark does because if he had his say as if it was God's word, I doubt Peyton would've had to dabble in drugs).

Leyton_igy

Favourite character?
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2006, 04:36:51 PM »
I've voted Peyton...coz I dunno...she is the most sensitive...I am too...and all she's doing is trying to find her love...I mean...she's pretty unhappy and things are happenin to her that shouldn't be...and yet she's strong ...she doesn't want to hurt anybody but she's often misinterpretated...

But Lucas is also great.I wish I had a friend like him.Good,loyal and caring...
He's always there when u need him and he's always got the right words...But sometimes his look says all you wanted to hear.

Caley

Favourite character?
« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2006, 05:09:43 PM »
I just love how angsty and broody Peyton is... it's brilliant because I think that just reflects in her art/sketches. She's very passionate and expressive as well! I just love passionate people because passion shows people's true colors. You have to feel earnestly when you're passionate about something... it's a very sineric quality for someone to have. I don't know-- lol.

Peyton is so cool, Chuck Norris wants to be her dad! Bam!

nathanismyboo

Favourite character?
« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2006, 08:29:39 PM »
i like the season 1 and season 3 characters the best. i like season 1/3 haley (i might be the only one) and naley too. season 1 peyton was my favorite-i enjoyed watching her transform from bee-yotch to nice person without losing her edge. i've always liked peyton's wit, though. even though i can't recall s2 brooke, i think i liked her in season 2 for some reason. i like season 3 luke and season 1/3 nate.

LucasScottFan46

Favourite character?
« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2006, 02:12:15 PM »
Lucas