Poll

Favourite character?

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Favourite character?  (Read 13201 times)

Dorkodancer147

Favourite character?
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2006, 05:51:42 PM »
haha.. or more peyton lovers have entered the site:)

Caley

Favourite character?
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2006, 06:09:29 PM »
It seems with the influx of Leyton near the end of the season, it brought back older fans and fans who are new but like the idea of Leyton.

I'm glad Peyton is leading, she's a survivor. She's overcome drugs and I must say her breakdown was very beautiful-- throw them drugs around and cry, I say! She's dealt with two moms dying and she can still put a smile on her face. Plus, Peyton has a great taste in the music... most of the time. Lol.

Dorkodancer147

Favourite character?
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2006, 06:11:27 PM »
well ya totally. i didnt staart watching until season 2. i had no idea that leyton ever existed and i was an ex-brucas fan. if i had seen that scene in season 3 where peyton and lucas are reenacting the naley skit, i would have though "hmm, lucas and peyton?" and prob. started rooting for them because i thought it was a cute scene.

luckily i bought season 1 and fell in love with LP before that episode... but i understand how new fans to the show could start to like them.

alwaysnathanhaley

Favourite character?
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2006, 01:24:01 AM »
i had started watching OTH at the end of the first season (the season finale really) so I got the Season 1 DVD and fell in love with Leyton.

canUleyton

Favourite character?
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2006, 02:38:06 AM »
whoa peyton is in a huge lead right now haha yea.. i obviously voted peyton

Offline CKayOTH23

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • Icon - me! Sig: princessnarnia @ LJ
    • //romantictype.
Favourite character?
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2006, 05:37:23 AM »
My fave characters are Peyton and Chris,

but I voted for Peyton for obvious reasons really cos she rocks and I love the journey she has been through on the show, we've seen a lot of sides of her good and bad and I still love her :)

adam lambert.ftmfw.

fall_behind_me

Favourite character?
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2006, 01:51:41 AM »
My 2 faves are Peyton and Nathan, but I relate to Peyton a lot more. Plus, her character rocks and she's not your typical skanky teenager, but is more of an artist, a lot like me :)

alwaysnathanhaley

Favourite character?
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2006, 02:41:15 AM »
she's more of a real person.  she's not too happy and she's not too dramatic (although some of her sketches....).  but yeah, peyton is  agood blend of every teenager.

Dorkodancer147

Favourite character?
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2006, 06:04:58 PM »
i love peyton. im so happy shes number 1!

#1OTHfan2

Favourite character?
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2006, 10:18:03 PM »
Brooke and lucas are my favorite!!

Offline MikeyP

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • Bryanna<3
Favourite character?
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2006, 10:23:02 PM »
i chose lucas.... i never expected to see peyton with so many votes.... she seems super hated by many. but i think its cool shes up there

Dorkodancer147

Favourite character?
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2006, 05:02:28 AM »
i agree, i thought people didnt like her. im confused!

fall_behind_me

Favourite character?
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2006, 06:35:39 AM »
^^^ ahaha, i guess they either changed their minds or they've been lying. I guess Peyton is one of those characters that has a massive amount of love & hate. No matter what, i still chose PEyton. She rocks.

Sophi20

Favourite character?
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2006, 05:34:57 PM »
It would have to be Brooke,Jake,Haley,Mouth,Nathan and Lucas.
So far those are my favorite charcahcters but in the first season it was Haley and Brooke mostly Haley since that Haley reminded me of me. I Miss that Haley in the third season is everyone I said.

Caley

Favourite character?
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2006, 05:43:20 PM »
^Yeah, I miss the Haley we all grew to love in S1. I miss the Laley and the Paley friendships from the first season as well... I hope we get those two back in this upcoming season. That would be pretty rad.