Author Topic: Season 4 Plot holes!  (Read 28 times)

Offline jencolquhoun89

Season 4 Plot holes!
« on: April 11, 2017, 12:05:26 AM »
Hey - it's driving me mad and I thought who better to help answer then other, passionate, One Tree Hill fans!
When does Season 4 take place? When does school end in North Carolina? How does Haley's and Karen's pregnancy lengths make sense? If school ends in June then they would have had to found out they were pregnant by November, assuming conception happened in October and they were both 8 months pregnant when they went into labour. Yet, when season 4 begins it looks more like April or May... definitely not November... I need help! This is driving me nuts :P

Offline jencolquhoun89

Re: Season 4 Plot holes!
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2017, 11:20:31 PM »
Okay! It says on Brooke's birth certificate in episode 2 of season 4 that her birthday is early March (I think March 5th or something... Around the time Haley and Karen find out their pregnant) so I developed my own hypothesis! They did get pregnant in October but didn't find out until 4 months in because :
Haley: maybe she was on the pill where you only get your period twice a year so it took a while for her to notice!
Karen: because her soul mate tragically passed - maybe she didn't notice that her flow was late or assumed it was just from grief and stress!

I'm satisfied with this! Who else is? :) Any better suggestions!?