Author Topic: Articles about OTH  (Read 375 times)

Offline DJ

• I'm a VIP!
Articles about OTH
« on: October 05, 2016, 04:15:22 PM »
Even though OTH ended years ago, I still occasionally see an article about the show. Let's use this thread to share them.

Offline DJ

• I'm a VIP!
Re: Articles about OTH
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2016, 04:16:49 PM »
Here's one that's based on an interview done with Hilarie Burton at the Inside OTH event this past summer in Wilmington. 
http://blog.peopleschoice.com/2016/08/25/one-tree-hill-star-hilarie-burton-reveals-lucas-was-originally-supposed-to-end-up-with-brooke-interview/

Offline Popo

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2016, 11:29:41 AM »
Great idea to open this thread i will have to look out for them :)

" I'm just exactly where i want to be "

Offline DJ

• I'm a VIP!

Offline DJ

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2017, 03:27:38 PM »
Recent article/interview on why Hilarie and Sophia will always be friends: http://www.glamour.com/story/hilarie-burton-sophia-bush-still-friends-one-tree-hill

Offline lee_loverxox

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2017, 11:02:54 PM »
Those interviews were fun to read! I really enjoyed the one with Hilary about her being told Peyton and Jake were endgame. Ugh, I loved Jake...seriously. He should have ended up with someone lol

One Tree Hill will always be in my heart <3

Offline DJ

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2017, 04:08:03 PM »
Those interviews were fun to read! I really enjoyed the one with Hilary about her being told Peyton and Jake were endgame. Ugh, I loved Jake...seriously. He should have ended up with someone lol

Right? Who didn't love Jake? He's one of the characters I missed the most after the initial time jump, when everyone was much more "grown up." I would have loved to see what he ended up doing and who he was with.

Offline lee_loverxox

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2017, 12:08:16 AM »

Right? Who didn't love Jake? He's one of the characters I missed the most after the initial time jump, when everyone was much more "grown up." I would have loved to see what he ended up doing and who he was with.

oh absolutely! me too! it always pained me that Peyton and Jake didn't end up together <3 they were my favourite - and Jake was just a hottie -mchotstuff lol

One Tree Hill will always be in my heart <3

Offline DJ

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2017, 01:20:48 PM »