Author Topic: James fan encounters!  (Read 174094 times)

Offline sophiagurl87

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
    • http://myspace.com/christinehat
Re: James fan encounters!
« Reply #1020 on: November 04, 2012, 08:22:36 AM »
Oh i see lol
i'm 26 years old and i work at the riverside elementry school where i help little kids that are handicapped and i play the piano and i'm making bracelets for the make a wish foundation and i have a medical problem.

Offline HaleyScott23

• I'm a VIP!
  • icon: ?
« Reply #1021 on: November 04, 2012, 08:53:56 AM »
Hey anyone going to the rock the schools concert tonight in NYC? I went last year and man was I glad I did...james was there! Haha sadly he was with his gf though and she wouldn't let him take pictures with anyone!! I just stood back and watched girl after girl go up to him to ask for a picture and he would look at his gf and she would say no. It was pretty ridiculous...I felt bad for him haha then I find out the next day that she's bonos daughter! Hilarious! Hoping James will show up tonight...without her...so those who go can get a picture!! Lol

That's very sad. I'm glad Eve didn't do that yesterday or so it seems. Maybe James actually decided to not let his gf decide what he should do. I'm glad.

Offline ILoveyou129

« Reply #1022 on: November 04, 2012, 09:30:23 AM »
wow i didn't think i could dislike her more...for someone who wants to be in the business so bad you would think she understands what it includes... im sure it gets annoying to have ppl want to take your pic but they are at a charity event... give me a break... she is so immature

Offline ILoveyou129

« Reply #1023 on: November 04, 2012, 09:31:16 AM »
and the whole making out heavily and touchy feel stuff.. cmon pda is supposed to end when your like 12 or 13 isn't it? lol

Offline tssttr

« Reply #1024 on: November 04, 2012, 10:15:54 AM »
I was actually at the concert last night.  James came into the room with his friends and walked over to the bar while some fans approached (including me) wanting pictures and autographs.  He said he would do pictures after so as not to disrupt the concert and so people could watch.  He then went over to the VIP seats.  People continued to follow him there and take pictures of him, so eventually he left to go to the private VIP room.  However, to get there you have to leave the concert room and walk downstairs through a room. I, along with some other observant fans, followed him down there.  He then took pictures with us there and signed autographs being pretty friendly.  He said "Hey, how you doing?" and I told him I was a big fan and thanked him for coming and he said "Yeah, thank you."  I then got a picture and my mom asked him if I could look at it to make sure it was OK and he said "Yeah, yeah, go for it!"  I think he got most people there before he left for the VIP room where he stayed for the majority of the remaining concert.  He came out on stage for the Wakey!Wakey! bit and then later sneaked behind the crowd (with friends + Rob Buckley) into the VIP seats to watch the show.  They all watched Joy (I'm a Naley fan and sometimes peered over to watch James watch Joy) and left when she had about 2 songs left so as not to cause a riot getting out when everyone was leaving.

P.S. I posted my videos from the show, including when James came on stage
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHs-FSnKDR0Hvk-zHZVLKWbueu06ppc-k

Offline sophiagurl87

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #1025 on: November 04, 2012, 04:11:52 PM »
Thanks for sharing that video
i'm 26 years old and i work at the riverside elementry school where i help little kids that are handicapped and i play the piano and i'm making bracelets for the make a wish foundation and i have a medical problem.

Offline haleyispretty

« Reply #1026 on: November 05, 2012, 11:05:16 PM »
James is there again this year with Eve, making out heavily in the VIP room, or very touchy feely at least, lol. 

Funny, saw him today with Eve and David in a starbucks and they were all over each other while waiting for their coffee lol
I LOVE T.V.

Offline ILoveyou129

« Reply #1027 on: November 06, 2012, 01:26:49 AM »
They are like dogs in heat.

Offline onehotscott23

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #1028 on: November 08, 2012, 03:03:22 PM »
I was actually at the concert last night.  James came into the room with his friends and walked over to the bar while some fans approached (including me) wanting pictures and autographs.  He said he would do pictures after so as not to disrupt the concert and so people could watch.  He then went over to the VIP seats.  People continued to follow him there and take pictures of him, so eventually he left to go to the private VIP room.  However, to get there you have to leave the concert room and walk downstairs through a room. I, along with some other observant fans, followed him down there.  He then took pictures with us there and signed autographs being pretty friendly.  He said "Hey, how you doing?" and I told him I was a big fan and thanked him for coming and he said "Yeah, thank you."  I then got a picture and my mom asked him if I could look at it to make sure it was OK and he said "Yeah, yeah, go for it!"  I think he got most people there before he left for the VIP room where he stayed for the majority of the remaining concert.  He came out on stage for the Wakey!Wakey! bit and then later sneaked behind the crowd (with friends + Rob Buckley) into the VIP seats to watch the show.  They all watched Joy (I'm a Naley fan and sometimes peered over to watch James watch Joy) and left when she had about 2 songs left so as not to cause a riot getting out when everyone was leaving.

P.S. I posted my videos from the show, including when James came on stage
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHs-FSnKDR0Hvk-zHZVLKWbueu06ppc-k

That's a great story, glad you got to meet him and take a picture with him.  It sounds like he didn't mind that people followed him to the VIP room.  I don't think I would have the guts to do that. 

When I met James in Wilmington a couple years ago, he approached us fans because he knew we were there because of OTH.  He was nice and took pictures with us and I just couldn't believe it.  My heart was beating so fast and I didn't know what to say because it didn't seem real.  It felt like I was in a dream.  I know that sounds corny but I really didn't expect I would get to meet him even though I hoped I would.  So when it actually happened, I was sort of in shock. LOL. Thankfully, I didn't have to approach him to ask for a picture or else I probably wouldn't have got one.  ^-^

Offline BoogeyMan09

« Reply #1029 on: November 08, 2012, 03:21:41 PM »
I thought they broke up? Darn.

Offline sophiagurl87

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #1030 on: November 08, 2012, 04:22:37 PM »
I thought they broke up too

Offline cyke

« Reply #1031 on: March 31, 2013, 12:35:51 AM »
I saw some recent pics of james in vancouver, i think hes filming something but not sure what

Offline ILoveyou129

« Reply #1032 on: March 31, 2013, 01:02:46 AM »
fans that took pics with him said it was at doheny mansion which is in beverly hills... think he is in la. sources are confused cause there is a nbc pilot filming in vancouver with john stamos called I AM VICTOR, but james pilot doesn't have a name yet

Offline kaitlyn.23

• I have frequent Skarsgåsms.
« Reply #1033 on: April 03, 2013, 11:02:48 PM »
I was so confused about that, because I know that friends of mine had mentioned a new pilot with John Stamos filming in Vancouver, and they're all familiar with James. They never mentioned him being there. Thanks for the info, Iloveyou!