Author Topic: Gilmore Girls  (Read 97 times)

Offline Whitni

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • Formerly Mrs.Nathan.S.637
    • Facebook
Gilmore Girls
« on: September 12, 2016, 10:02:21 PM »
I feel like it is especially appropriate for Gilmore Girls to have its own thread (again? I swear it used to) considering that the revival is coming to Netflix on November 25th!!! Yay.

This has been a long time coming, people. We deserve it since our show didn't get the proper ending it should have with Season 7.

I even came back to the forums with my Lorelai icon and GG signature still in place...I love it.

So I know there are more Stars Hollow enthusiasts out there...reveal yourselves...

Gilmore Girls. Life's Short, Talk Fast.

Offline Liz

• Forums Manager
  • Posting 24/7
  • SophiaJamesScott
Re: Gilmore Girls
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2016, 09:10:34 AM »
WELL...

what have we all thought?!

I just finished last night and I LOVED it. Some parts were unnecessary and long (i.e. the musical) but all in all it was old school gilmore. I thought it was WAY better than seasons 6 & 7 even. So great!

Lorelai and Luke -- YAASSS. they are so adores. Loved watching them now and how they moved past everything.

I thought Rory and Logan's relationship was exactly how it should be. They just aren't endgame material but he is very Christopher-like. They will always have a connection. He grew on me more this time than in the show.

Jess -- still as cute as ever.

I have so many more thoughts, but can't type them all now. NEED to know what others thought!

Offline dcfreak_2002

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • Sig- Beckettsworld@Tumblr
    • Tumblr
Re: Gilmore Girls
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2016, 11:04:21 PM »
i really loved it i loved having it back again

at the end i feel like i need more

i loved how everything came full circle by the end

i totally see the logan christopher comparison

i think next to the wedding the scene where emily takes down the members of the DAR was just  classic scene

i wish they would have cut out the musical part that was just a waste i think Lorelai spoke for us when it came to that

and i loved how they had Rose Abdoo play Birta it was a nice touch of stars hollow

Paris was absolutely fantastic the way she scared those girls classic paris

i think soon i will give it another rewatch
Partners in Crime and life♥