Author Topic: Oldie Members Reunion (All Members Welcome)  (Read 763 times)

Offline MikeyP

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • Bryanna<3
Re: Oldie Members Reunion (All Members Welcome)
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2016, 04:48:19 AM »
No one will hear your screams Chris... because its.a forum and it's typing so of course they can't. I guess when I do evil overly cocky ego driven things you can type in caps and use these !!!!! But I doubt it's as effective. I'm just trying to be helpful here because it should be fair but it's really not and I'm a person that likes to have an even ground before battling cause I'm really a deep caring individual and I have feeli..... HHAHAHAHA ok I tried to keep a straight face there for the end but I went to far. Good times. Time to save them all Lorde... sing Royals. Ya ya ya .

Offline Chris

• Senior VIP. 11 years and counting.
    • The Underlined
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2016, 01:48:08 AM »
No one will hear your screams Chris... because its.a forum and it's typing so of course they can't. I guess when I do evil overly cocky ego driven things you can type in caps and use these !!!!! But I doubt it's as effective. I'm just trying to be helpful here because it should be fair but it's really not and I'm a person that likes to have an even ground before battling cause I'm really a deep caring individual and I have feeli..... HHAHAHAHA ok I tried to keep a straight face there for the end but I went to far. Good times. Time to save them all Lorde... sing Royals. Ya ya ya .
Is it just me or do your taunts all just in with incohesive sentences strung together like The Gilmores?

Offline MikeyP

• I'm a VIP!
  • Bryanna<3
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2016, 05:04:11 AM »
Haha I mean basically. But if I didn't get incoherent then it would just be creepy. This way it's more weird then creepy. I have a method to my methods.

Offline Patrick

• Forums Owner
  • Posting Freak
  • Creator of OTHfans.com
    • OTHfans.com
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2016, 05:48:02 PM »
It's good to know that after all these years... I still can't understand a single fucking thing @MikeyP says.

Offline sophiagurl87

• I'm a VIP!
    • http://myspace.com/christinehat
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2017, 12:45:53 PM »
Oh stop lol
i'm 26 years old and i work at the riverside elementry school where i help little kids that are handicapped and i play the piano and i'm making bracelets for the make a wish foundation and i have a medical problem.

Offline Chris

• Senior VIP. 11 years and counting.
    • The Underlined
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2017, 01:27:55 PM »
It's good to know that after all these years... I still can't understand a single fucking thing @MikeyP says.
I feel like we need a like feature

Offline sophiagurl87

• I'm a VIP!
    • http://myspace.com/christinehat
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2017, 07:08:58 PM »
I agree with you
i'm 26 years old and i work at the riverside elementry school where i help little kids that are handicapped and i play the piano and i'm making bracelets for the make a wish foundation and i have a medical problem.

Offline Sarah

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • NaleyFreak20
« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2017, 03:35:28 PM »

I just laughed out loud 😂