Author Topic: Forums Activity!!!  (Read 571 times)

Offline DJ

• I'm a VIP!
Re: Forums Activity!!!
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2016, 05:25:54 PM »
Question for staff -- I didn't get a message about getting the forums going again. I just happened to see it when I checked in. Maybe it got caught in a spam folder. If member messaged their "old friends" on here, would those messages be sent the same way, and maybe be caught in spam, too, if that's what happened?

I was thinking maybe people who have come back could message the people they remember, to reconnect and provide another type of incentive to come back.

Offline Patrick

• Forums Owner
  • Posting Freak
  • Creator of OTHfans.com
    • OTHfans.com
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2016, 08:34:55 PM »
DJ... we were reaching out to people on Facebook and other social media that we knew had not been in for a while.  There was not message sent through PM or e-mail.

Offline Chris

• Senior VIP. 11 years and counting.
    • The Underlined
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2016, 08:56:53 PM »
I know this forum is dedicated to OTH, but maybe to generate activity we could bring back the "Other Shows" section and then make subsections for the top 5 most popular other shows. That way people are wanting to come in and post almost nightly on one of those shows.

Maybe we could also do like an OTH Rewind section that is dedicated to re-watching old episodes. Members could vote weekly on what to watch the next week. We could even try to set up a time to "watch live" together and we could live post with each other as we are watching it.

Did anyone else used to come here during the commercials, to see what others thought about something that just happened? I loved the discussions that followed each episode!

Come during commercials? I commented live!! Ahahaha!

Offline lee_loverxox

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2017, 03:12:07 PM »
I'm happy to hear that the forums getting back up and running :D it's fantastic news! I loved coming on here and reading posts and being a part of the OTH community!

One Tree Hill will always be in my heart <3