Author Topic: Hilarie Fan Encounters  (Read 37043 times)

HIL_IS_LOVE

Re: Hilarie Fan Encounters
« Reply #150 on: July 26, 2010, 05:08:33 PM »
they were going to stop the signing at a certain time in the afternoon but she wouldn't allow it and stated that she would stay there and sign until every last fan got an autograph and time to talk to her.

This is why I love this girl. She is so kind and courteous and has such a wonderful spirit. I really hope to meet her someday.

Offline heartlikethat

• sig made by mel
« Reply #151 on: July 26, 2010, 05:49:59 PM »
This is why I love this girl. She is so kind and courteous and has such a wonderful spirit. I really hope to meet her someday.

I know, she is unbelievably kind. I hope you get to meet her someday too!

"you're my best friend, hales, you always will be."

1HaleyFan

« Reply #152 on: July 31, 2010, 04:58:51 PM »
Two days ago I was watching a tape we had recorded of my older brother Stephen on MTV's "Beat Seekers" (don't know if that show is still on!) However, I watched it for the first time in ages...and realized Hilarie Burton was the host! it was before OTH so I doubt she was very famous. However, I was in shock! Here's a picture of my brother (top left) with Hilarie, and his friend Brian (below).

it was either 2002 or 2003?

bonestvfan

« Reply #153 on: February 01, 2011, 03:25:21 AM »
I remember her hosting TRL being on MTV specials.  She was always putting it out there, making the guest feel so comfortable and having the best interviews. 

eleanore rigby

« Reply #154 on: September 10, 2011, 03:51:39 PM »
I met her when she was still hosting TRL, before One Tree Hill. I was about 16. I've always loved her personality, she's just so kick-ass. I don't think she's changed much with the exception of being a mother now and now with SoGoPro. She's the best.

Offline ghost

« Reply #155 on: July 17, 2013, 07:23:49 PM »
Wow I can't even recognize Hilarie, she looks so adorable