Author Topic: James/Eve  (Read 5266 times)

Offline ILoveyou129

James/Eve
« on: December 13, 2013, 12:20:09 PM »
Has Anyone seen the twitter @cryinginthegym  many people think that is eve's new twitter. have to say if it is im disgusted by some of her language. although it does seem like that have called it quits. would love to hear someone elses opinion

Offline Shelley

Re: James/Eve
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2013, 12:51:06 PM »
I don't know if it's her, James usually goes to Dublin with her over New Years so I guess we will find out soon because someone will post pics

Offline ILoveyou129

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2013, 12:59:32 PM »
I was thinking the same thing. He's gone the last 3years they were together. Weird though if you look at her followers and who she is following it is all eves friends from Dublin and LA and they have followed her and responded to her so I duno.

Offline Shelley

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2013, 03:04:12 PM »
Who ever owns that twitter account is very immature, I did notice that they are following all of eves Dublin and la friends and whoever it is has recently broken up with her boyfriend and it seems they have already moved on. The language is really bad too.

Offline SOAfan

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2013, 05:07:31 PM »
God, it does look like Eve. She's following Kardashians and we know she loves them. If they did broke up? Good. Never liked them as a couple.

Really, how naive is she? Thinking people can't figure it's her?

Offline ILoveyou129

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2013, 05:23:39 PM »
she just makes her self look like trash who writes or speaks like that.. she is an adult

Offline ILoveyou129

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2013, 06:38:40 PM »
http://tmblr.co/Z4qZCp116dQuD   eve with zach from vamp diaries  i have been told they are dating now no idea if that is true

Offline Shelley

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2013, 07:15:14 PM »
If it is her twitter account I think james is better off without her, I am still going to wait and see if they are together over the holidays as they are so off/on you never know. Whoever the twitter belongs to was saying about having sex with her ex boyfriend and I can't see james allowing her to put up that tweet if the account belongs to eve because people will easily tell it's her, I always did think it was strange though that when james came back from Chicago he never went to see her in New York.

Offline ILoveyou129

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2013, 07:54:20 PM »
yeah it doesn't seem like they have spent anytime together and honestly she is a hot mess. he needs to run from her

Offline Shelley

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2013, 08:58:49 PM »
How he stayed with her for 3 years I don't know because she acts like an immature teenager, he is a 28 year old man and if it is her twitter then his friends and family must of wondered why he was with her, it also makes you wonder if that's why he never really went out to public events with her, he always went on his own, 3 years is a longtime to be with someone and weren't they living together at some point but they never went fully public with their relationship, I always thought it was because james is a private person but now seeing the twitter account maybe it's because of her immaturity.

Offline Naley fan 123

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2013, 11:21:14 AM »
I looked at the twitter, and I definitely think it is Eve.  She is very rude and obnoxious and in mature.  Her last twitter was like that just not as graphic.  Probably because she wasn't hiding and James probably kept her in check.  I think a lot of the sex comments are song quotes that she is quoting.  Sounds like she is the one that broke up with James.  She seems like she regrets it at times.    I have a feeling they will get back together.  They seem to always do.  He seemed to be pretty in love with her so I am sure he is heartbroken over the break up. He moved to Brooklyn to be with her when she was finishing college so obviously he was in love.  Poor James.  He is better off without her!  He needs someone more mature.  Eve is not that person!  He needs to get away from a lot of those he hangs out with.  David, Shaelee and Avery seem like a bunch of losers not really doing anything.  I am confused by Shaelee and Avery.  Are they related or just really good friends?  I guess Avery's dad is a well known former football player.  Either way they seem like they have no ambition but to party and hangout with James and Stephen.

Offline Shelley

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2013, 12:54:23 PM »
If I was james I would run as far away as possible because she is crazy, I think it is her too, she seems to be playing games I hope james isn't seeing her twitter because it would mess with his head, he needs to move on and find someone more mature she acts too much like a teenager.

Offline Naley fan 123

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2013, 01:47:07 PM »
James deserves someone better.  I wish he would stop hanging out with all these college girls and find someone more mature.  He seems like he is making up for missing out on college fun.  He is pushing 30 and needs to start acting a little more mature.  I hope he finds someone new and moves away from Eve and all of her inmature friends.

Offline ILoveyou129

« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2013, 12:37:10 AM »
I agree eve acts like a child. But I honestly think some of her tweetsake her sound upset or bitter about the breakup. I think he ended it and I he got caught up with her friends and family and fun with them. I don't really believe he was head over heels in love with her. I think him working on a new shoe and living in a new city is good for him. David is an ass and he should stay away from him.

Offline Naley fan 123

« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2013, 10:29:21 AM »
Does anyone know where he is right now?  He has been quiet on twitter and instagram lately.  Is he back in Chicago or is he in LA?  Know one has posted any pics with him lately either.