Author Topic: Article - One Tree Hill: Ten Years Later  (Read 1552 times)

Online DJ

• I'm a VIP!
Article - One Tree Hill: Ten Years Later
« on: November 05, 2013, 04:08:00 PM »
Interesting local news article that was posted on September 23, the 10 year anniversary of the OTH pilot airing. I just stumbled across it. There's also a link to an article that reviewed the pilot when it aired. Interesting read, now that we know how the show developed and how long it lasted.

http://wilmonfilm.blogs.starnewsonline.com/14273/one-tree-hill-ten-years-later/

Offline xfreekx

Re: Article - One Tree Hill: Ten Years Later
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2013, 06:14:04 PM »
Wow that was really cool. Especially all the links to past articles. One of the greatest things about the show was how much it grew throughout the 9 seasons. Cool to see the review of the pilot.

Offline cpinchot

• Brucas Forever
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2013, 12:27:53 PM »
That was great! Funny thing about few things mentioned like Hilary being on White Collar is that I only watched it because of her and found a great show! Now I checked out a clip for Crisis coming in 2014 that James will be on and seems to be great and will check that out. It is great how we follow actors and actresses for the small simple reason that they were once on our favorite show.

"I'll Miss The Girl Behind The Red Door"   Lucas Scott

Offline sophiagurl87

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
    • http://myspace.com/christinehat
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2013, 09:30:14 AM »
I can't wait to see that new show crisis with james lafferty
i'm 26 years old and i work at the riverside elementry school where i help little kids that are handicapped and i play the piano and i'm making bracelets for the make a wish foundation and i have a medical problem.