Author Topic: Quinn and Bevin  (Read 3493 times)

Offline HaleyFan88

Re: Quinn and Bevin
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2013, 10:33:17 AM »
sky ~

Okay, I completely accept if you think Quinn is older than Taylor - that's your opinion and mine is different.  That's perfectly fine.  We can just agree to disagree on that.  :)

Again - you're making a general statement about the fans with your first paragraph.  I doubt there were a lot of fans who talked about who was older in the James sister line-up back in season 2 considering Taylor was the first James sibling we ever met onscreen.  There could have been - I don't know but I doubt it.  Maybe you assumed Haley and Taylor were the youngest of the sisters but just because Nathan ran down the list of James sisters by Vivian then Quinn - doesn't mean the writers were trying to imply anything.  And by the way, based on that same scene - Haley didn't even mention Taylor to Nathan so how could anything really be implied about the sisters line-up?

You don't "know" who is who in that picture so you're not necessarily "correct" with your labeling.  I'm not saying you aren't but we don't know for sure.  It was more of a guess/assumption because it was never pin-pointed in the episodes. And yes, you can most definitely assume the girl with the glasses is in fact Quinn based on the glasses comment in 716 - I would say that's a fair assumption.  When was it ever said that Haley is naturally blonde and Taylor is naturally brunette?  I am sincerely asking because I don't remember that being said ever, but maybe it was and I missed it or forgot about it.  :) On the contrary, we could always assume Taylor was naturally blonde since she was more blonde in season 2 while Haley was brunette in season 1 and carried into season 2.

I kind of think you're reading WAY too much into the whole baby fat and teeth scenerios.  You said that you highly doubt the OTH writers would go with the "uncommon" order/way of kids losing their baby teeth rather than the "common" order/way of kids losing their baby teeth - okay, you may be right.  But I, personally, highly doubt the OTH writers went through that kind of trouble; I highly doubt they were thinking about baby fat and teeth AT ALL when they put those pictures together.  I'm guessing they found three little girls and put them together in some pictures - as simple as that.

So as I said...if this is what your evidence is to support your theory that Quinn is older than that's perfectly fine, but it's still an assumption/a guess/an opinion.  It's not a fact since it wasn't said outright; it wasn't "just a given" to the fans - it was what YOU implied and what YOU believe to be true.  The same for me - everything I listed above in my post isn't a fact either - it's my evidence to support my theory that Taylor is the older one.  It's my assumption/my guess/my opinion.

Anyway, we're probably never going to know for sure since the show has ended.  Lol!

NiceHandsNiceLegs ~ there's no need to be rude.  It's kind of ironic that not too long ago, you accused someone of implying you were stupid in another thread yet you basically just did the same thing yourself in this one.  You might want to think about your own choice of words.  We've been having a calm, friendly discussion/debate over this.  Your stupid comment was unecessary.

Offline NiceLegsNiceHands

• If love is an ocean, we're all sinking...
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2013, 02:14:55 PM »

NiceHandsNiceLegs ~ there's no need to be rude.  It's kind of ironic that not too long ago, you accused someone of implying you were stupid in another thread yet you basically just did the same thing yourself in this one.  You might want to think about your own choice of words.  We've been having a calm, friendly discussion/debate over this.  Your stupid comment was unecessary.

I said this entire argument is stupid. It doesn't matter who is older. Mark had Quinn say she knew Bevin form high school, so she did. That wasn't being rude, that is actual fact.  I am free to post whatever I want, including that this argument about who is older is stupid. I find it ironic that you in fact are being a hypocrite and calling me rude, when your response to me was rude and calling my comment "stupid and unnecessary." That was rude and unnecessary in itself. There is no need to lecture me or tell me what to do and post, because A. It makes you look like a hypocrite and B. I don't listen to hypocrite who do the exact same thing they bash someone else for. I never actually called anyone stupid. I was saying the entire argument is stupid, which it is. Get over yourself.
"We're circling each other like Venezuelan flamingoes engaged in a complex mating dance."
-Ed and Carol, destine to be together.

Offline onehotscott23

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2013, 08:04:53 PM »
I always thought Taylor was closest to Haley in age.  I remember Taylor once saying something about Haley blames her for putting so much pressure on herself because Taylor was such a disappointment to their parents.  I thought it went Vivian, Quinn, Taylor, Haley. 

Offline HaleyFan88

« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2013, 12:42:52 PM »
I said this entire argument is stupid. It doesn't matter who is older. Mark had Quinn say she knew Bevin form high school, so she did. That wasn't being rude, that is actual fact.  I am free to post whatever I want, including that this argument about who is older is stupid. I find it ironic that you in fact are being a hypocrite and calling me rude, when your response to me was rude and calling my comment "stupid and unnecessary." That was rude and unnecessary in itself. There is no need to lecture me or tell me what to do and post, because A. It makes you look like a hypocrite and B. I don't listen to hypocrite who do the exact same thing they bash someone else for. I never actually called anyone stupid. I was saying the entire argument is stupid, which it is. Get over yourself.

Actually, swindellbc NEVER said or even implied you were stupid in her posts either; I read through them.  But you know what, I'm not going to get into this with you.  This hasn't exactly been the first time you've been rude and unaccepting of other peoples' opinions so it'd really be a waste of my time since I don't come on here to argue or be rude or tell others their opinions are invalid cause they don't match mine.  Nor do I waste my time posting in threads that I think are "stupid".  And just quickly (for the record), I NEVER said you couldn't post in here or post what you did - what I DID say was that I think it was rude and unnecessary.  By all means, post away - just offer me (and others) the same courtesy and respect.  Please and Thank You.  Have a great day.  :)