Author Topic: Chad & Kenzie call it quits  (Read 6935 times)

Offline Bugger

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
Re: Chad & Kenzie call it quits
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2013, 07:32:41 AM »
that comment is not me but the comment we can read now more and more

You can't believe everything that is posted online Diane. Especially on Just Jared, where you got that quote.

I have a hard time thinking they'd fake a relationship for 7 years just to get attention. It's not like anyone but a few fan girls care about either of them and their relationship. There's nothing to gain there. I'd rather go by what Kenzie herself has said, and it's quite obvious that he cheated and just didn't treat her the way a boyfriend should. That might not be the actual truth, but I'd believe that over some anonymous posters on gossip sites. It doesn't have to be some big conspiracy behind it. And frankly, saying he faked a relationship to save his image is a bit laughable. It's not like his image is any good. He was reduced to a Hollywood joke many years ago.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 07:40:04 AM by Bugger »

Offline Bugger

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2013, 07:40:25 AM »
Watch out Chad, you might turn into the male Taylor Swift.
Maybe they should date.

Offline Steccky

« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2013, 08:07:50 AM »
Maybe they should date.

And who's Taylor Swift?

Offline Bugger

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2013, 08:57:08 AM »
Google it.

Offline Diane

« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2013, 11:10:08 AM »
You can't believe everything that is posted online Diane. Especially on Just Jared, where you got that quote.

I have a hard time thinking they'd fake a relationship for 7 years just to get attention. It's not like anyone but a few fan girls care about either of them and their relationship. There's nothing to gain there. I'd rather go by what Kenzie herself has said, and it's quite obvious that he cheated and just didn't treat her the way a boyfriend should. That might not be the actual truth, but I'd believe that over some anonymous posters on gossip sites. It doesn't have to be some big conspiracy behind it. And frankly, saying he faked a relationship to save his image is a bit laughable. It's not like his image is any good. He was reduced to a Hollywood joke many years ago.

7 years fake i don't belief that
cheating ok  i belief that but why she stay then 7 years with him?
and sorry but she date him when hy still was maried not a good start for a relationship

Offline Andrea

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • Icon- Me
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2013, 06:59:26 PM »
Maybe they should date.

Oh god no. I hate Taylor, but even I don't want that for her.

Offline Bugger

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2013, 02:28:34 PM »
Ah. Yeah, that's true. Maybe he could hook up with Paris again. Or Miley.

Also, Kenzie posted this on Twitter:

I was taken by surprise by a statement released last Friday. To find out through a family member that something personal was released to the public was a bit discouraging. Especially since the information was not true. Chad and I did not officially end our relationship until he left to finish work in Baton Rouge in August. So to say that we "quietly parted ways earlier in the year" is a false statement. Of course I'm very heart broken but all of this has been a strengthening process and I have never been happier and felt more liberated. No regrets but it was an absolute life lesson. Xo, Kenz
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 05:17:11 PM by Bugger »

Offline Diane

« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2013, 12:37:47 PM »
i don't now anymore but he the split
kenzie twitter than this than that and than remove the twitter
she say she is happy i think chad is happy but he not twitter ore instagram since the news
so for me this is don everywane blame chad but we never gone now the true

Offline Steccky

« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2013, 01:38:15 PM »
Yeah, I agree with you Diane. :)

Offline Bugger

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2013, 02:30:34 PM »
i don't now anymore but he the split
kenzie twitter than this than that and than remove the twitter
she say she is happy i think chad is happy but he not twitter ore instagram since the news
so for me this is don everywane blame chad but we never gone now the true

Huh? Could you maybe try and make it more clear? I want to understand what you are saying so I can respond, but I can't understand much of that.  :(  Maybe use Google translation? Might make it easier to read.

But if I guess what it is you're trying to say (and please correct me if I'm wrong), you're saying that Kenzie's removed her Twitter account? Or that she removed the post about her and Chad splitting up? Because the account is still there as is the post. And Chad's been on Twitter since the news came out.
As for everyone blaming Chad (if that is what you meant) then that's not really surprising. First he releases a statement, without Kenzie knowing, hinting that they broke up much earlier then they actually did. Then he's already seen out with another girl, starting rumors that they're dating, even though he was with Kenzie at the end of July, or even at the beginning of August since they were spotted out together then. And then there's Chad's past. people kind of expect him to be a jerk. So people blaming the split on him isn't at all surprising and in my opinion, I'm guessing that that's the truth as well. Even if that's not actually what the truth is, unless Chad or Kenzie comes out and tells it like it really is, people will make their own assumptions, and unfortunately for Chad, his shady past will always come back and bite him in the ass.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 02:39:04 PM by Bugger »

Offline Joyfan211

« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2013, 03:20:56 PM »
I didn't even know Kenzie had a Twitter account. What is it? (Or is it now defunct so it doesn't even matter?)

Offline Bugger

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2013, 04:20:42 PM »
I didn't either until a few days ago. (Not that I'd ever bothered to care if she had one or not before this. haha)

Anyways, it used to be ziggy_li, but she changed it a day or two ago to kenziedalton_
And it's still working, so I'm not sure what Diane meant when she said she removed the twitter account...

Offline Patrick

• Forums Owner
  • Posting Freak
  • Creator of OTHfans.com
    • OTHfans.com
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2013, 06:09:22 PM »
Hmmmm.  I guess some things never change with certain people.  LOL

Offline Diane

« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2013, 01:25:22 PM »
I didn't either until a few days ago. (Not that I'd ever bothered to care if she had one or not before this. haha)

Anyways, it used to be ziggy_li, but she changed it a day or two ago to kenziedalton_
And it's still working, so I'm not sure what Diane meant when she said she removed the twitter account...

she not remove her account but the tweet
but i never was a fan of her(she date chad before hy divorce Sophia)
cheating ore not new girl ore not we never gone now the true

Offline Bugger

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2013, 01:55:54 PM »
Which tweet are you talking about exactly?

As for her dating Chad before his divorce was final...so? Not to defend him or anything, because lord knows I dislike him and hooking up with a teenage extra, who primarily had to work with Sophia was a shady thing to do imo, especially so soon after the split. But him still being legally married isn't that big of deal imo. Sophia made it clear when they announced the split that she was done with him and wanted to move forward and forget the marriage ever even happened.
So they were both free to see other people. Now he moved on really fast, but Sophia began a relationship with Jon in 2006, while still legally married too, since the divorce wasn't official until december of that year or something. So both of them were in other relationships while still technically married, even though one moved on to another relationship a lot faster, and even went as far as to get engaged, which I found ridiculous, but hey, it's heir life. Clearly didn't work out in the end anyways.

As for us never finding out the truth and what really caused the split and if cheating was involved...well that could get out at any point. Never say never.  :P Seems like a lot of people have already made their mind up though and are throwing the "once a cheater always a cheater" line around, me included. Might be the truth, might not be, but it would not be at all surprising. I'd actually be surprised if that wasn't the case.