Author Topic: Chad & Kenzie call it quits  (Read 6824 times)

Offline Liz

• Forums Manager
  • Posting 24/7
  • SophiaJamesScott
Chad & Kenzie call it quits
« on: September 20, 2013, 06:40:49 PM »
http://perezhilton.com/2013-09-20-chad-michael-murray-kenzie-dalton-engagement-break-up

This was posted today... I didn't see it posted anywhere else so I thought I would make a thread. Apparently they broke up earlier this YEAR. He really keeps things hush hush...

Offline Joyfan211

Re: Chad & Kenzie call it quits
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2013, 06:55:47 PM »
It's Sept. already and I feel like we've seen pix of them together not too long ago. Earlier this year? How early?

Offline xfreekx

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2013, 07:58:15 PM »
I know it's gossip and none of our business, but I still want an E! True Hollywood story type show to hear what exactly happened between him and Sophia, and also I imagine it was really hard for them to work together afterwards.

Offline Diane

Offline Bugger

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2013, 08:35:02 AM »
Wishing Sophia would break up with her boyfriend of 10 months is a ridiculous thing to say. It's not like she'd run after Chad if that happened anyways. They're over and have been for nearly a decade and I'd be surprised if they've even talked since he left the show. It's not gonna happen. Get over it. And frankly, wanting her to get back together with someone that humiliated her like he did is just...I don't see how anyone could possibly want that for her, or anyone is her situation. If you want that for her, then you're clearly not a fan.

As for Chad and Kenzie...I'm not surprised. 7 years without getting married isn't a good sign that it'll ever happen. Especially not since he proposed within a few months of dating her. Also not surprised that there are rumors that he's already dating someone else. Guy can clearly not be single.

Also, earlier this year? HA! They were together a month ago, so way to make it seem like they've been apart longer. Maybe to make Chad look better about possibly dating someone new already.

Kenzie just confirmed on Twitter that they broke up in July AND that they ended the engagement in 2011. Who the hell ends an engagement after 5 years and are still together after that?  ::)
What, he suddenly decided he wasn't ready to get married? Should have thought about that after asking her while she was still in high school.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 11:00:10 AM by Bugger »

Offline Diane

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2013, 11:14:42 AM »
he a break up is not Always one persons fault be cos i don't think its only chad  fault if the broke up  the engagement why the stay together kenzie love the media and for me the never be in love
and now i don't won't  Sophia back together she is happy now
bugger just let it go you are a Sophia fan she is happy and you now her so let it go

Offline Bugger

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2013, 11:29:38 AM »
I'm well aware that it might not all be on Chad.
As for ending the engagement after 5 years, that's on both of them. That's just odd. If Chad wanted the ring back, Kenzie could have said see ya later and bolted, but she didn't. Rumors online have it that he cheated, which is why things ended now. That along with Kenzie's tweets...wouldn't be the first time. Then again, it's just rumors... ;)

As for me mentioning Sophia, that was because someone said she wanted Sophia to break up with Dan so Sophia and Chad could be together again, which is just disrespectful towards Sophia and Dan. That's all. And I know she's happy. I'm thrilled for her. Unlike fans that want her to break up with her boyfriend just because Chad's now apparently single. (Even though it seems like he's already got a new little friend)

Now I'm not really sure what else you were trying so say, because unfortunately your posts are quite hard to understand at times.

Offline Diane

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2013, 12:08:06 PM »
http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/lMj4HQkTzDi/Chad+Michael+Murray+Nicky+Whelan+Hollywood/rZmGJAJCURU

oh yes the are happy? Wat 1 mondt together and than so face

sorry chad but your girlfriends be com (i don't now how to say this )not pretty anymore

Offline Bugger

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2013, 12:17:58 PM »
Okay, you can't really base an entire relationship (if that's what it is) on a set of pictures, taken within what, a minute? Just because they're not smiling and acting all giddy there does not mean they're miserable.

For her sake though I hope they're just friends. I think the guy could use some time alone. It's been less then two months since his 7 year relationship ended. TAKE IT EASY DUDE!

Offline soovermyself

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2013, 04:32:14 PM »
Well, it's been 7 years since Chad and Sophia got divorced.I hope they'll get back together. :D

You can stop dreaming, because that's not happening. Not now, not ever.
Credit dcfreak_2002

Offline Bugger

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2013, 04:55:48 PM »

You can stop dreaming, because that's not happening. Not now, not ever.

It's absolutely ridiculous that anyone would want that for her. Thankfully she's got a good head on her shoulders and enough self-respect to never give someone like him a second glance. It's been ages, people need to get over it! It's embarrassing.

Offline Bugger

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2013, 05:42:34 PM »
Some crazy stuff? It's not crazy, it's sad more like it. The fact that some people are still rooting for them to get back together. Anyone that would want that for her is clearly not a fan. No one that wants the best for her would want that for her. She's happy and in love and people should respect that and not wish for her to break up with her boyfriend because they have some fantasy that they can't let go of. It'll never happen and frankly it's disgusting that "fans" are still tweeting both of them that they should get back together.

Offline Diane

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2013, 04:15:30 AM »
more and more people say now that the relationship  that the had was fake be cos if it is true that the split up begin 2013 than i belief that be cos we see pictures later on
Why a relationship fakes i don't understand that be cos now more and more comment are this

I knew for long time that they are not together anymore.All what happened was only for image and money and u should all know that this relation has been fake.Soon very soon all of u will find out that he is in a relation with another girl for long time :).I know that maybe everyone thinks iím crazy but someday uíll see i was right.I aprecciate and love him with all my heart and hope that God will help us :).Love u

Offline Diane

« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2013, 04:17:01 AM »
that comment is not me but the comment we can read now more and more

Offline Andrea

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • Icon- Me
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2013, 04:19:58 AM »
Watch out Chad, you might turn into the male Taylor Swift.