Author Topic: Drama amongst the cast?  (Read 2388 times)

Offline alibi

Drama amongst the cast?
« on: August 06, 2013, 09:00:27 AM »
Sorry if this thread has been done before, but I'm curious if there was ever any major drama between members of the cast? So far, I've only heard that there was some tension between Chad and Sophia following their split, but does anyone know anything other than that?

I think it's always interesting to compare what went on behing the scenes with what the public actually gets to see.
I know there are some shows where there was a lot of drama behing the scenes. Was OTH one of them, or were the cast members all relaxed and close? (Or maybe everything was just kept under wraps.)
In 243 years, I've loved exactly one person.

Offline Ingmar

• AlwaysHappy
  • I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • April/Jackson <3
Re: Drama amongst the cast?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 09:12:37 AM »
I don't think any of our members know these actors/actresses personally, so we are not in the position to judge. Ofcourse there are rumours, but there are so many different ones out there. I don't know these actors/actresses either, but they couldn't have hated eachother that much since most of them remained on the show for 9 years. You'd think, that if they had huge fights or stuff, certain actors/actresses would have quit the show, contract or not.

Offline xfreekx

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2013, 07:25:13 PM »
I'd love to see and E! True Hollywood Story on OTH to get the real info. I still don't think they've explained the real reason Chad and Hilarie left the show. I think Hilarie must've had some bad blood with Mark or something. It would have only taken a day or two out of her schedule to film a scene or two for the finale/final season. I don't buy the official explanations. Hopefully the truth comes out some day.

Offline aonamieiei11

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2013, 05:09:28 AM »
I must say that it hard to find a good site like it. But I think I found it was best to do just this

Offline (*Ashley*)

• “Never tell me the odds”
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2014, 10:58:59 PM »
I heard after OTH ended that James and Joy didn't exactly see eye to eye. But, they took pics together during the Paris Convention, so I guess you take stuff like that with a grain of salt. As far as Chad and Sophia, I think back to her answering that question on "Watch What Happens Live" earlier this year when she was asked if she's spoken to Chad recently. I think everyone knows that infidelity was what broke them up, and from my perspective, I don't think that Sophia was the same person after her split with Chad. And I know I'm going to probably take some flack for this, but I kind of always felt like Sophia was out of Chad's league. If you go back and watch old Youtube videos, There was always something that wasn't quite right. I don't doubt that he didn't love Sophia, I'm sure that he did. And I get that he was young and made a mistake and if he hadn't cheated, I honestly don't think they'd still be married. Their differences would've driven them apart.

Offline Oliver

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2014, 12:59:55 PM »
As far as Chad and Sophia, I think back to her answering that question on "Watch What Happens Live" earlier this year when she was asked if she's spoken to Chad recently. I think everyone knows that infidelity was what broke them up, and from my perspective, I don't think that Sophia was the same person after her split with Chad. And I know I'm going to probably take some flack for this, but I kind of always felt like Sophia was out of Chad's league. If you go back and watch old Youtube videos, There was always something that wasn't quite right. I don't doubt that he didn't love Sophia, I'm sure that he did. And I get that he was young and made a mistake and if he hadn't cheated, I honestly don't think they'd still be married. Their differences would've driven them apart.

I have to agree with you there...

Offline Diane

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2014, 03:01:28 PM »

i not agree with you chad and sophia that was love
the are stil not moving on
 sophia date but say see is single and
chad
date co star again the are both not happy and not moving after 10 years
so i hope for a OTH movie with Brucas,Naley and jeyton
a girl can dream
mayby somwanne need to ask if the cast wil a movie

Offline NiceLegsNiceHands

• If love is an ocean, we're all sinking...
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2015, 01:02:36 AM »
Chad got remarried recently. I think he's moved on. So has Sophia. She dated Austin seriously for quite a few years.
"We're circling each other like Venezuelan flamingoes engaged in a complex mating dance."
-Ed and Carol, destine to be together.