Author Topic: Sophia Bush's Health and Fitness Regime  (Read 1437 times)

Offline historygirljess

Sophia Bush's Health and Fitness Regime
« on: July 15, 2013, 07:36:18 PM »
Hello!

Okay, so I've posted this on the Bethany Joy Lenz forum and the Hilarie Burton. It's no secret that the women of OTH are gorgeous. I know that all three of them are natural beauties. However, they must have some regime to maintain that beauty.

Does anyone have any idea how Sophia does it?

She mentioned in an interview that she's Italian and she wasn't going to give up bread, pasta, or wine. But she's also in great shape. She also mentioned in an interview that she's improved fitness wise, that she laid off the craft services that she used to indulge in during the first season.

I guess I can see that she was a little curvier in season 1, but not much. She was still in good shape.

Now, she looks even better.

Does anyone have any idea how she does this? I mean specifically.

Thanks!

Jess

Offline Bugger

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
Re: Sophia Bush's Health and Fitness Regime
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2013, 07:43:53 PM »
She seems to do quite a bit of Yoga and Crossfit. (Based on what she's posted on Twitter & Instagram) And she's been snapped by paparazzi heading to the gym a lot. She may also have an insanely good metabolism. :laugh:

Offline Mel

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
  • Poof!
    • tumblr
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2013, 01:32:26 AM »
She does seem to be a big fan of the gym, and she's always so busy these days.. I'm sure that keeps her really fit being nonstop! :)

I don't know all that much about Joy's regime but I know Hilarie mentioned doesn't like fast food, therefore she doesn't really eat it.
And so it goes, this soldier knows.

Offline BiggestSophiaBushFan

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • B r o o k e <3
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2013, 01:18:20 PM »
Both are right Mel and Cecilia, also Sophia has said that she loves doing exercises more than following a rigid diet or regime.