Author Topic: Hilarie Burton Health/Fitness Regime  (Read 2179 times)

Offline historygirljess

Hilarie Burton Health/Fitness Regime
« on: July 15, 2013, 07:05:04 PM »
Hello!

I've posted this question over on the Bethany Joy Lenz thread and am going to post it over on the Sophia Bush thread. And that's because all three OTH girls are incredibly gorgeous! I'm not saying I want to look exactly like them, but it would be nice to have a toned body, long, lean limbs, nice arms, and be able to cross one leg over the other.

I've gained a lot of weight over the past few years and I'm trying to soak up every bit of information that I can.

So, does anybody know Hilarie's health/fitness regime. She's always been so thin, and I'm just wondering if anybody knows what she does to maintain her figure. Also, her arms look great. Not bulky, but nice and toned, and when she flexes you can see muscle. I swear I'm not uberly creepy, she actually shows off her arms in at least two interviews she's done.

I'm currently apart of a weight loss website called SparkPeople and I've been told by most, not all, that there really is no such thing as "naturally thin" and people who are thin have a more difficult time losing weight/keeping the weight off than people who are larger.

So if anybody has any clue as to how Hilarie looks like Hilarie, I'm all ears.

Here are the interviews:

Hilarie Burton Shows Off Her Different Accents - New York Post

One Tree Hill Diary 3/3

And here are some photos:

Thanks!

Jess

Offline Mel

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
  • Poof!
    • tumblr
Re: Hilarie Burton Health/Fitness Regime
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2013, 01:28:55 AM »
Since all of your threads are generally asking the same question, I'm closing all but the Sophia one since its received replies. It'll be easier to read just one thread! :)
And so it goes, this soldier knows.