Author Topic: Tyler Hilton  (Read 2661 times)

Offline fmm412

Tyler Hilton
« on: July 14, 2013, 03:21:50 AM »
Hey guys, have any of you met Tyler Hilton or been to one of his concerts? Do you know if his concerts are a good way to meet him? I know someone who went to a concert where he was the warm up act, and she met him and got his autograph afterwards, so it made me wonder...

Offline Sema

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • without a doubt
    • tumblr, yo.
Re: Tyler Hilton
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2013, 03:40:31 AM »
he stopped by my college the other day and had a small concert, it was really chill and he was nice. i didnt try to meet him though so idk how hard it is

Offline DCForever199

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2013, 08:18:41 AM »
I've been to a few Tyler concerts and he has stayed around to sign autographs after each one. :)  Its been a year since I have been to one, but I do not see him changing that.

Offline fmm412

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2013, 12:10:33 AM »
Ok I just ordered tickets for that concert he's opening at... it's in a few weeks... hopefully everything goes well and I'm able to meet him! It would be a dream come true if I did!

Offline fmm412

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2013, 11:20:36 PM »
Well...it happened! I went to his concert the other day with my friend, and I met him and shook his hand before it started (I got there early) and afterwards I got my picture with him and his autograph too! It was soo awesome!!! :)

Offline laffertyjoy

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2013, 11:50:55 AM »
tyler seems the nicest guy! love him! glad you met him

Offline Sarah

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • NaleyFreak20
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2013, 11:57:49 PM »
Well...it happened! I went to his concert the other day with my friend, and I met him and shook his hand before it started (I got there early) and afterwards I got my picture with him and his autograph too! It was soo awesome!!! :)

Great to hear that!!! He's an amazing guy! <3

Offline jamesothlove

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • Icon-Twin!
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2013, 05:04:27 PM »
He is one of the sweetest guys. I have been to 3 of his concerts and got to meet him after every one. The second one he was nice enough to take a picture. Just an awesome guy.