Author Topic: 50 Shades Of Grey  (Read 1976 times)

Offline KatnissEverdeen

50 Shades Of Grey
« on: July 10, 2013, 03:51:07 PM »
With the movie having a director signed on, does anyone else picture Sophia in the racy and sexy role of Anastasia Steele. Or maybe as another character like kate kavanagh.

The movie has a august 1st, 2014 release date and the producers are said to be sticking very close to the book. I wouldn't mind seeing Sophia do something risky.

Offline Bugger

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 04:46:45 PM »
I really doubt Sophia would even bother auditioning for it. She said she tried reading the first book as a favor to a friend but only managed 18 pages before she had to stop because it was so bad.

I haven't read it either and never will, but based on all the awfulness I've heard about it, I hope Sophia's got better taste. It really doesn't sound like a project she'd be willing to do. Thankfully. :p

Offline Whitni

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • Formerly Mrs.Nathan.S.637
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2013, 04:35:18 AM »
I know Ian Somerhalder has always been extremely interested in playing Christian. But I guess Robert Pattinson has been hanging around the author a lot. Doesn't mean anything, necessarily, but it could be cause for concern. (Unless you want Robert to play him, and to each their own!!) :)

Gilmore Girls. Life's Short, Talk Fast.

Offline alibi

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2013, 06:17:17 AM »
Ugh, I would rather Sophia didn't play the part, because I assure you, she would never be taken seriously in her career ever again. I just know that the movie will be horrible. And I doubt Robert will star in it, considering the book is based on a Twilight fanfiction, and he hated Twilight. Let alone that he would never be taken seriously ever again for starring in an adaption of that horrid book.
So, every actor/actress who values his/her career won't be a part of that franchise.
In 243 years, I've loved exactly one person.

Offline Sleepers

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2013, 01:00:20 PM »
Sophia is way to supermodelish pretty to be Anastasia. Ana is suppose to be a normal pretty girl.

Offline Whitni

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2013, 03:31:28 PM »
Yeah, ironically enough, no one hates Twilight more than Robert does. I'm just sayin', it's possible.
And the fan favorite for Ana seems to be Alexis Bledel.

Offline SOAfan

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2013, 04:31:39 PM »
Sophia is way to supermodelish pretty to be Anastasia. Ana is suppose to be a normal pretty girl.

Supermodelish pretty? She is pretty I'll give her that but supermodelish? Really? The only one from OTH cast who could be considered supermodelish is Shantel. Besides Sophia is and looks too old to play Anastasia. It pains my to say this but in terms of looks Eve Hewson would be good for the part.

Offline Whitni

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2013, 01:12:59 PM »
21-22 years old. Pale, long, dark chestnut colored hair. Blue eyes too big for her face. (That sucks.) Small, petite frame. Described as pretty, but not overly pretty. Depends on people's definitions of pretty, I guess, as it's quite relative.

Offline BiggestSophiaBushFan

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • B r o o k e <3
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2013, 04:04:12 PM »
21-22 years old. Pale, long, dark chestnut colored hair. Blue eyes too big for her face. (That sucks.) Small, petite frame. Described as pretty, but not overly pretty. Depends on people's definitions of pretty, I guess, as it's quite relative.

I have to agree with this