Author Topic: Nathan and Haley...queries  (Read 1393 times)

Offline BoogeyMan09

Nathan and Haley...queries
« on: June 23, 2013, 04:29:32 PM »
When Nathan and Haley were fighting in season 5, Jamie mentioned to Dan that Nathan still slept on the couch...Why, though? Why would he? I mean is it normal for couples to sleep on the couch after a fight, I mean i even noticed this with Julian and Brooke season 7? or is this just an OTH thing?

Also, when Nathan suggested to Haley that they have another baby, was it like it was all this time they remained to play safe i.e have protection -even after they were stable and graduates- it just seem odd to me that they plan to have children, thought it was something that would always come by surprise with them...

Offline Dagmar

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • Art by Brittany
    • Fanfiction.com
Re: Nathan and Haley...queries
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2013, 05:41:45 PM »
In many tv shows they mention one of the people sleeping on the couch after a fight.
In real life it's not something I've ever heard about. But on tv it seems quit normal.

As for Nathan and Haley planning their child, that's something that seems very normal to me.
They both wanted careers as well as a family. Planning makes that easier.
Also it using protection, makes it easier to control the amount of children. Again something that, to me, is something normal. Something plenty of people do.
That said, pregnancy is not something you can plan completely. It can take long before someone gets pregnant. So it will still be a surprise of sorts. You never know when it will happen even when you try to get pregnant.

"Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds"

Offline Gaga0110

Re: Nathan and Haley...queries
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 11:10:38 AM »
Well, some people do let their partner sleep on the couch if they are fighting, I don't think it's just a tv show thing.

About them planing for children, even married couples use protection and plan children, it's normal I think, there are probably couples that let faith decide when they have children, but I think most people use some kind of protection to not be pregnant all the time. :)