Author Topic: 10th OTHforums Awards: WINNERS!  (Read 7710 times)

Offline Andrea

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • Icon- Me
Re: 10th OTHforums Awards: WINNERS!
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2013, 11:46:17 PM »
Aw yay! Thanks for my award. I can't remember the last time I won a forum award lol.

Offline Dagmar

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • Art by Brittany
    • Fanfiction.com
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2013, 07:21:05 AM »
Thanks for the avi and banner Brittany!

"Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds"

Online Liz

• Forums Manager
  • Posting 24/7
  • SophiaJamesScott
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2013, 09:12:46 AM »
Thanks Brittany -- I love the awards!!!

Dagmar, I love that you own all the lady friendships. haha (except BP). Your avi/sig is the best. :)

Offline Dagmar

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • Art by Brittany
    • Fanfiction.com
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2013, 09:18:22 AM »
Yeah, didn't really expect to get all those friendships:P
But truth be told all the friendships between the characters were a big part of why I loved the show in the first place. I loved how those girls were together. (including BP) :)

"Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds"

Offline Ingmar

• AlwaysHappy
  • I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • April/Jackson <3
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2013, 10:18:28 AM »
Yeah, didn't really expect to get all those friendships:P
But truth be told all the friendships between the characters were a big part of why I loved the show in the first place. I loved how those girls were together. (including BP) :)

I've always enjoyed the girl friendships a lot more than the ones that involved the guys. Peyton, Brooke, and Haley had amazing chemistry. Congrats with your awards :)

Offline Waiting for Jackson

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
  • Icon:Me
    • Myspace
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2013, 02:16:51 PM »
Wow! I didn't even know I was up for anything. Thanks for voting me "Most likely to move to Wilmington"  ;) Congrats to everyone else that won!  :D

Offline Chris

• Senior VIP. 11 years and counting.
    • The Underlined
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2013, 04:40:05 PM »
THank you brittany! How do I save it without losing the animation?

EDIT: Nevermind, I got it done. thank you oh so much!

Offline BiggestSophiaBushFan

• I'm a VIP!
  • B r o o k e <3
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2013, 06:14:23 PM »
Here you guys go. Let me know if you want them slower or faster and whatnot. :)

Thank you so much Brit!!

Offline Popo

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2013, 06:18:37 PM »
Thanks for my awards everyone! :)
even if the best fan fic writer makes me laugh knowing that i have never written any fanfic lol maybe i should start?! haha

Congrats to everyone else

" I'm just exactly where i want to be "

Offline Bugger

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2013, 08:43:09 AM »
Positive: Winning Most Like Brooke & Biggest Brooke fan. Totally awesome.

Negative: Secret LP shipper?! AS IF! Haha

Offline princesssoccer90

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • Lathan Award 2013
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2013, 10:30:53 PM »
Thank you for the award!!!  woohoo!!!  Nathan and Lucas are awesome!!!

Naley and Leyton-OTH December MOM 2012

Offline Craigster

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2013, 03:42:26 PM »
LMAO I guess I've made it quite clear that I like Nathan and James. Thanks for the award guys!

Offline AshleyW

• Forums Supervisor
  • ♫ Always Keep Fighting ♫
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2013, 10:48:49 PM »
Thanks for my awards everyone! :)
even if the best fan fic writer makes me laugh knowing that i have never written any fanfic lol maybe i should start?! haha
Really?! That's too funny - Yeah, I guess I'd say that must be a clear cut sign that the forum has spoken & it's been decided that YOU needa start writing fan fic for us, Miz Pauline!  ;)  hehehe.

Where's the forum award for "Most Disrespectful-Triple-U" (Unworthy, Undeserving, Ungrateful) Member, becauseeee I'm thinking I should definitely be winning that 1, right .. ??   

In my defense - I was SUPER busy traveling & w/ a bunch of people for most of June & the earlier part of July. Sooo even though I saw this thread & what I had won & it totally brought tears to my eyes & filled my heart w/ an abundance of love & admiration - I felt I didn't have adequate time / peace to make a proper post in here regarding ALL of the amazinggg emotions that were running through me.

But I've been home for over a week now & posting on here & even had Britt (of course) organize the awards into even sizes, etc for my banner, yet I STILL never even bothered to post in here evidently. Wow. REALLY makes some of you re-consider your votes, egh?  :P

Okay. But no, seriously. You guys have absolutely NO idea (no matter how much I may or may not seem to show it) how much all of these awards truly, TRULY mean to me! I can't even believe it - you guys are just, I can't. Yeah. It's unbelievable. It's incredible.  :o

I am most definitely 2 of the 'Triple-U's, unworthy & undeserving ... but I am the absolute polar OPPOSITE of ungrateful. These are all sooo SUPER amazing & special to me you guys!! And I really & truly wanted (almost) all them SUPER badly too! SUCH an amazing OTHforums-family honor that I won't ever forget.

I love you all (including those who didn't vote for me) beyond words. Thank you, Thank You, THANK You, THANK YOU, THANK YOU guys soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo flippin' much!!!   :-*

For these, I really did absolutely crap to actually help this time. Sooo HUGE kudos & thanks to all of the staff / members involved in organizing, counting, posting, etc.

Annnnd a BEYOND humungo thanks to Britt-Britt! You guys have NOOO idea how hard she works doing all of the art for the awards virtually all by herself & she outdoes herself each awards cycle she does it. She is TOTALLY under-recognized for all the hard creative work & dedication she puts into making these as absolutely gorgeous, clean & nice for us all as possible. Being that we're basically the same person (she's just the better 1 of us) she deserves (almost) all of the awards I lucked out w/ this cycle far, FAR more than I do. I mean that completely honestly.

I am by FAR & away truly the MOST honored to dawn our BFF award (that's right. Even more so than biggest music, SPN-TV, book, etc fan. THAT'S how much I love ya, Zigs. Kinda shocking, I know.) Seriously though. I share ALL of these w/ you & the others nominated that deserved them all oh SO much more than I did. It must be like the forum joke that I actually won @ all.

... Butttttt I suppose since I'm the 1 who actually 'won' them & all & YOU just did all the work (as it should be), I'll keep them w/ me for safekeeping for the time being, mmmkay??   ;D
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 09:09:22 AM by AshleyW »
♫  ♥   Live. Laugh. Love. ... Music!   ♫  ♥

Offline Ingmar

• AlwaysHappy
  • I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • April/Jackson <3
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2013, 03:20:52 AM »
Really?! That's too funny - Yeah, I guess I'd say that must be a clear cut sign that the forum has spoken & it's been decided that YOU needa start writing fan fic for us, Miz Pauline!  ;)  hehehe.

Where's the forum award for "Most Disrespectful-Triple-U" (Unworthy, Undeserving, Ungrateful) Member, becauseeee I'm thinking I should definitely be winning that 1, right .. ??   

In my defense - I was SUPER busy traveling & w/ a bunch of people for most of June & the earlier part of July. Sooo even though I saw this thread & what I had won & it totally brought tears to my eyes & filled my heart w/ an abundance of love & admiration - I felt I didn't have adequate time / peace to make a proper post in here regarding ALL of the amazinggg emotions that were running through me.

But I've been home for over a week now & posting on here & even had Britt (of course) organize the awards into even sizes, etc for my banner, yet I STILL never even bothered to post in here evidently. Wow. REALLY makes some of you re-consider your votes, egh?  :P

Okay. But no, seriously. You guys have absolutely NO idea (no matter how much I may or may not seem to show it) how much all of these awards truly, TRULY mean to me! I can't even believe it - you guys are just, I can't. Yeah. It's unbelievable. It's incredible.  :o

I am most definitely 2 of the 'Triple-U's, unworthy & undeserving ... but I am the absolute polar OPPOSITE of ungrateful. These are all sooo SUPER amazing & special to me you guys!! And I really & truly wanted (almost) all them SUPER badly too! SUCH an amazing OTHforums-family honor that I won't ever forget.

I love you all (including those who didn't vote for me) beyond words. Thank you, Thank You, THANK You, THANK YOU, THANK YOU guys soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo flippin' much!!!   :-*

For these, I really did absolutely crap to actually help this time. Sooo HUGE kudos & thanks to all of the staff / members involved in organizing, counting, posting, etc.

Annnnd a BEYOND humungo thanks to Britt-Britt! You guys have NOOO idea how hard she works doing all of the art for the awards virtually all by herself & she outdoes herself each awards cycle she does it. She is TOTALLY under-recognized for all the hard creative work & dedication she puts into making these as absolutely gorgeous, clean & nice for us all as possible. Being that we're basically the same person (she's just the better 1 of us) she deserves (almost) all of the awards I lucked out w/ this cycle far, FAR more than I do. I mean that completely honestly.

I am by FAR & away truly the MOST honored to dawn our BFF award (that's right. Even more so than biggest music, tv, SPN, book, etc fan. THAT'S how much I love ya, Zigs. Kinda shocking, I know.) Seriously though. I share ALL of these w/ you & the others nominated that deserved them all oh SO much more than I did. It must be like the forum joke that I actually won @ all.

... Butttttt I suppose since I'm the 1 who actually 'won' them & all & YOU just did all the work (as it should be), I'll keep them w/ me for safekeeping for the time being, mmmkay??   ;D

You're amazing and all, but you didn't win the TV one ;) You deserved it along with me though!

Offline AshleyW

• Forums Supervisor
  • ♫ Always Keep Fighting ♫
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2013, 09:04:40 AM »
^  Lmao! Haha, oddly enough - I totally actually DID know that (for a change, haha!) Ingmar - I meant to combine the words SPN-TV like that to emphasize that I was talking about the TV show "Supernatural" - but in my trying to make some sort of point there, my mind got off track & confused it in my writing, hahaha!

ANYWAYS, I'm terribly sorry & I shall edit so as not to confuse in any way, shape or form that absolutely NOT. You & you alone are by far & away the most deserving & earning of the biggest tv fan award & as someone who is highly educated on the subject matter being that I voted for you for it & you subsequently won - I simply know these things.  ;D 
♫  ♥   Live. Laugh. Love. ... Music!   ♫  ♥