Author Topic: Who is your favorite S2 character ?  (Read 2946 times)

Offline Sara

• dodger716
  • I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
Re: Who is your favorite S2 character ?
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2013, 06:28:11 PM »
Definitely my favorite season for Peyton, though many of them were great in season 2.

Offline HaleyFan88

« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2013, 12:58:50 PM »
Definitely both Nathan and Haley.

While she went about things wrong, Haley really grew this season.  She found something in herself other than being tutor girl or Nathan's wife.  I loved the music storyline for her.  Of course, the Naley fan in me hated it because of...well, I think the reasons are obvious.  But as an individual character, this presented a great direction for Haley.

The music storyline is also the reason why I loved Nathan this season.  The material he had was so amazing and heartbreaking.  I just wanted to jump in my screen and give him a hug.  He grew a lot, too, with how maturely he handled their marriage in the beginning.  Then when he had to face losing Haley, the love of his life - he didn't know how to deal with that.  It was portrayed amazingly on the show.

Also, as kind of an honorable mention...Peyton.  I wasn't the biggest Peyton fan in season 1 so it was a great transition in season 2.  She made some mistakes (aka the drugs) but she learned from it.  She grew and matured in this season.  And this was the season I actually started to love her character.

Offline laffertyjoy

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2013, 06:14:44 PM »
Nathan and Peyton was the best! Nathan for being a AMAZING, he made me cry almost every episode after 12 ep! he was so strong, he "getting over" Haley and focus in basketball. was like everyone was seeing like Nathan and Haley was just one character, was just Naley, and then, they found the individual character so was awesome see Nathan being Nathan!

and Peyton was STRONG! JP was so cute, and all her problems with drugs, and start tric was perfect! get over Lucas was the best thing for her.