Author Topic: Who is your favorite S2 character ?  (Read 2947 times)

Offline Liz

• Forums Manager
  • Posting 24/7
  • SophiaJamesScott
Who is your favorite S2 character ?
« on: May 14, 2013, 09:11:19 PM »
Season 2 is one of the best season IMO. It was a big season for everyone.

Lucas reflects on how things went down in season one and tries to make honest amends with everyone.
Nathan went from being a jerk to a good guy trying to do what's best for Haley.
Haley be ones a music genius and gets the guts to try new things.
Peyton puts friends first and finds a new love that doesn't cause any drama
Brooke is a completely different person. Not partying and becoming Student Body President.

I think I liked Peyton in season two best because I loved her style & her standing up for friends like Anna. I loved JP a lot too. I think Peyton did a good job of being herself and trying to be the best version of herself.

What do you think?

Offline NiceLegsNiceHands

• If love is an ocean, we're all sinking...
Re: Who is your favorite S2 character ?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2013, 09:35:50 PM »
Definitely Peyton. She found love with Jake, helped start Tric, overcame a drug problem and gave great advice to her friends and was there for them all and was able to spend a summer alone with Lucas just as friends. :P
"We're circling each other like Venezuelan flamingoes engaged in a complex mating dance."
-Ed and Carol, destine to be together.

Offline Northlights

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2013, 09:40:31 PM »
Hmmm...this is hard to choose because everyone were the best versions of themselves in season 2, well, except for Haley. She did make some controversial decisions.

I would have to say Nathan. He was completely different person from when we first met him and he really turned things around. He treated Haley as well as anyone could treat his wife, he was nice to his brother, he stood up to his lousy parents, reconnected with his uncle... And when Haley left him it was hard not to feel for him. He took it a bit too far with alcohol and crashing his racing car but overall it was a really good season for him.

Lucas is a close second, just because he did everything right this season whereas Peyton did experiment with drugs and Brooke did the whole FWB thing with Felix.

Offline Liz

• Forums Manager
  • Posting 24/7
  • SophiaJamesScott
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2013, 09:42:53 PM »
Nathan was a close second for me. I loved him the most in S2. He was SO sweet & in love with Haley.

You make a good point when you say everyone was the best version of themselves in this season. I even think Haley was a good character.

Offline Northlights

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2013, 09:49:46 PM »
I even think Haley was a good character.

I personally don't crucify her for her decision but she could have handled it better. She left so quickly and there was some confusion with the second Keller kiss. And one thing I have never been able to understand...why didn't she want Nathan to stay with her when he came to visit her on tour...?

Offline Liz

• Forums Manager
  • Posting 24/7
  • SophiaJamesScott
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2013, 09:53:57 PM »
True, she could have explained it a bit better. I seriously avoid that scene like the plague because my heart breaks for Nathan. I did go through an I hate Haley phase because I expected so much better from her, but I understand her better now. When she left it was still unsure if she liked Chris, when I saw she didn't I liked it better

Offline Jerret

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • meow
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2013, 09:42:35 AM »
Wow that's a hard one...S2 was just so good for everyone. I'd probably have to go with Haley. She obviously made a lottttt of mistakes this season and changed a lot, but I liked seeing the character that everyone put on a pedestal and who always had all the answers be the one in the compromising situations for a change. Watching her struggle with that brought about a lot of character growth for her IMO.

Offline BiggestSophiaBushFan

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • B r o o k e <3
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2013, 01:03:17 PM »
Brooke Davis.

Offline Bugger

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2013, 01:04:14 PM »
Brooke

Offline sophiaisawesome

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2013, 02:22:17 PM »
^I'm shocked  :cool:.

Brooke Davis.

Offline Dagmar

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • Art by Brittany
    • Fanfiction.com
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2013, 02:24:11 PM »
Season 2 was a good episode for all characters really.
I liked Brooke most though. She grew so much. She fought so hard to be a better person. I liked that.
Then again Haley, for the first time, really did something only for her. It wasn't the right way, and she hurt a lot of people but she did it for her. Sometimes a person needs to do that. Be a little selfish in order to grow. And she did grow from it.
Peyton was also amazing this season. She was very strong. And she was kind. She had an amazing amount of grace in season 2.

I really liked this season for all the characters. But I identified most with Brooke's road and the growing she did, which is why I picked her.

"Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds"

Offline Andrea

• I'm a VIP!
  • Icon- Me
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2013, 04:37:15 PM »
Jake Jagielski. I know he wasn't an option, but he was my favorite season 2 character.

Offline Dagmar

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • Art by Brittany
    • Fanfiction.com
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2013, 05:05:53 PM »
Jake was amazing all seasons he was in :)

"Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds"

Offline BiggestSophiaBushFan

• I'm a VIP!
  • B r o o k e <3
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2013, 09:29:01 PM »
Jake was amazing all seasons he was in :)

So true!!!

Offline NiceLegsNiceHands

• If love is an ocean, we're all sinking...
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2013, 10:28:32 AM »
I'd vote Jake too, but then I liked Jake more than anyone in any season he was in. (With the exception of Chris Keller, because Chris Keller is my favorite character on the show. Period.) He (Jake) was awesome in general.
"We're circling each other like Venezuelan flamingoes engaged in a complex mating dance."
-Ed and Carol, destine to be together.