Author Topic: OTH Movie ????????  (Read 1995 times)

Offline angelalucy

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
  • Naley Always & Forever
OTH Movie ????????
« on: May 06, 2013, 08:09:35 AM »

Offline Sara

• dodger716
  • I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
Re: OTH Movie ????????
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 06:38:49 PM »
That's sweet she thinks of the cast that way.  If there was a movie they might as well bring absolutely everyone back, whether it makes sense or is relevant lol.  I love random appearances and callbacks.

Offline fmm412

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2013, 04:32:36 PM »
I could see there being an OTH-related movie being made... I don't think the title would be "One Tree Hill" anything though. Mostly because they'd wanna reach out to a lot more people, not just the OTH fans.

Offline GWFan1

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2013, 01:52:52 PM »
Normally I would be all for a movie but it ended on a good note, closed up all storylines so there is really no reason for a movie.

I heard some people mentioning around the net that Mark should do a kickstarter fundraiser to ask fans to fund the movie like fans for Veronica Mars did. Sorry but OTH ended on it's own terms, kickstarter should just be for shows that ended too soon and didn't end on their own terms. I see people mentioning Buffy, Charmed, OTH, 7th Heaven, Supernatural (WTF? Still on the air fans), Chuck. I mean WTF they all/or will end(ed) on their own terms.

Offline threete3

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2013, 12:39:37 AM »
She is beautiful and I love having the ability.

Offline sophiagurl87

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
    • http://myspace.com/christinehat
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2013, 09:25:06 AM »
I wish OTH was made into a movie
i'm 26 years old and i work at the riverside elementry school where i help little kids that are handicapped and i play the piano and i'm making bracelets for the make a wish foundation and i have a medical problem.