Poll

Which season did you like the best and why?

Season One
0 (0%)
Season Two
1 (9.1%)
Season Three
5 (45.5%)
Season Four
2 (18.2%)
Season Five
1 (9.1%)
Season Six
1 (9.1%)
Season Seven
0 (0%)
Season Eight
1 (9.1%)
Season Nine
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: August 07, 2013, 09:55:42 AM

Author Topic: What's your favorite OTH season?  (Read 1515 times)

Offline Liz

• Forums Manager
  • Posting 24/7
  • SophiaJamesScott
What's your favorite OTH season?
« on: April 29, 2013, 09:55:42 AM »
Now that OTH has been over for a year, what season do you throw back in the DVD player here and there. Which had the best coupling, or characters, or drama?

I feel like I enjoy seasons differently now than I did when they aired.

What do you think?

Offline BiggestSophiaBushFan

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • B r o o k e <3
Re: What's your favorite OTH season?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2013, 04:43:58 PM »
Liz!Thank for this new poll, now we'e got all the seasons gone to decide :)

Mine will always be season 3 :)

Offline Liz

• Forums Manager
  • Posting 24/7
  • SophiaJamesScott
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2013, 08:23:42 AM »
Thanks! I completely forgot to post my favorite! Silly me, I meant to do it a week ago!

I go back and forth. I love season 1 because there was so much great drama, the triangle is formed, NH get together in the cutest way ever and there is such great character development in one season. It was probably one of the most realistic seasons to real teenage life. No one is married...yet. ;)

But I also love Eason 2. Everyone is fully in their character, everyone's friends and it had the great drama of Haley going on tour and Jake and Peyton getting together which I loved. There was no BL or LP and that was nice. For any BL fans, it was the greatest build up for them. I liked them in season 2 better than season 3 for sure. Plus the music of season 2 was great.

I think I might have to go with season 2. I've been watching that a lot more lately anyways.

Offline alibi

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2013, 03:10:28 PM »
My favorite is season 4, closely followed by 3. I loved Leyton getting together; Lucas figuring out what happened to Keith and writing his novel; and the team winning the state championship or whatever that competetition was. Upon rewatch, the basketball scenes and games become somewhat of the highlights of the series for me, whereas I didn't care for them before. I also loved Lucas coming to terms with his heart condition; and Dan going through his crisis of consciece. Oh, and Rachel and Brooke.
Then again, season 3 has all the great Brucas scenes, the two of them are really cute though I prefer Leyton; Lucas and Peyton's platonic friendship; the beginning of Bevin and Skills; Pete Wentz; some great Karen/Deb moments (love their dynamic); the school shooting; and Naley reuniting.
Least favorite probably 5 and 6, I didn't even bother with 7-9. 1 and 2 (gave us Andy!) are both okay-ish, great even, but not as good as 3 and 4.
In 243 years, I've loved exactly one person.

Offline NiceLegsNiceHands

• If love is an ocean, we're all sinking...
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2013, 11:19:06 PM »
As a Leyton fan season six is my favorite.
"We're circling each other like Venezuelan flamingoes engaged in a complex mating dance."
-Ed and Carol, destine to be together.

Offline sophiagurl87

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
    • http://myspace.com/christinehat
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2013, 07:25:32 AM »
I loved season 1
i'm 26 years old and i work at the riverside elementry school where i help little kids that are handicapped and i play the piano and i'm making bracelets for the make a wish foundation and i have a medical problem.

Offline HaleyFan88

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2013, 12:05:42 PM »
I think it's really hard to pick a favorite season.  Each season brought something special to the show - whether it was something big or small (season 8 was something really small).  If I had to choose, though, it'd probably be...

Season 3

Offline xfreekx

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2013, 04:50:26 PM »
Season 3 and 4 for me were the ones (upon rewatching) that kept us up at night because we couldn't stop watching. I like every season, but those are the two that really made me fall in love with it.