Author Topic: Mark/Joe/Brian New Show  (Read 1358 times)

Offline Brolden

Mark/Joe/Brian New Show
« on: April 24, 2013, 11:13:51 AM »
I don't know if you all have heard this already, but apparently Mark Schwahn, Joe Davola and Brian Robbins are teaming up for a new scripted show for E!

“The Royals”

Part fairy tale, part cautionary tale, this contemporary family ensemble is steeped in all of the regal opulence of the British Monarchy and framed by Shakespeare’s Hamlet. It’s a tale of men and women corrupted by power, wealth and desire while looking at the nature of celebrity from a Royals’ point of view.  Executive produced and written by Mark Schwahn (One Tree Hill) and executive produced by Brian Robbins and Joe Davola (One Tree Hill, Smallville). From Lionsgate.

http://www.deadline.com/2013/04/e-developing-scripted-projects-from-diane-warren-josh-schwartz-kevin-spacey-mark-schwahn-ryan-seacrest-gale-anne-hurd/

Online DJ

• I'm a VIP!
Re: Mark/Joe/Brian New Show
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2013, 07:55:16 PM »
Thanks for posting this.  I've been wondering what Mark might do next.  I know a lot of people didn't like him for whatever reason, but I like what he created in One Tree Hill and I've been wondering what he would come up with next.  It seems people aren't as likely to follow him as they are the actors, so I didn't know if we'd ever see an update here on what he's doing now.

I can't say the description of the show intrigues me much, but I'd still check it out.  Hopefully, this one will get further than the one about the hotel in Maine.

Offline xfreekx

Re: Mark/Joe/Brian New Show
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2015, 03:37:14 PM »
Has anybody seen the show yet? Apparently it airs next week? I'm interested just because of the people involved.