Author Topic: The Sophia & Dan Thread  (Read 32203 times)

Offline theperishers

Re: The Sophia & Dan Thread
« Reply #120 on: August 15, 2013, 10:12:04 AM »
To add to this, I've seen Sophia complain about how there's a photo of Dan and her from Utah posted in here that WAS NOT put out there on Twitter or his fb (which some of you people stalk + his mom's). She was seriously violated and I have proof of this post of hers where she asks her friends how this could happen, if people were hacking her mobile me/icloud account and how she could stop it since authorities weren't. I've said it before and I'll say it again, you people in here who are all "OOOOOH THEY FLEW TO THIS LOCATION AND THAT LOCATION TODAY. DAN'S WITH HER!!!" Get a day job, a hobby, you look like the biggest freaks here and I don't mean to say it rudely but I'm being honest here. There comes a point where you all need to step back and take a look at your obsessiveness in regards to Sophia and Dan's private lives. I know we all support and love Sophia but come on? Don't you guys find your obsession with their relationship a little bit disgusting and perverted in the sense where you are violating PRIVACY.

Sometimes I come in here and see stuff and ask why you people don't understand when people tell you to calm yourselves. And it's getting to the point where I want to connect Sophia to Patrick and any other owner on this forum with the disgusting invasion of privacy and how hurt she is by this. And I think the more I see you guys post in here and defend your actions by justifying how people know her photos get posted everywhere. 1) They come from hackers who make FAKE DUPLICATE PROFILES OF PEOPLE TO GET ADDED TO REAL FACEBOOKS 2) Why should her friends have to filter pictures when you people don't have the common courtesy to not post them around and respect that she too can have a life. 3) After her previous threats in public tweets and rants on instagram of people hacking, why would you guys ENCOURAGE IT? You all are disgusting and the more I write this post, the more I want to screencap and email Sophia where this nonsense is coming from.

Offline alibi

« Reply #121 on: August 15, 2013, 11:51:50 AM »
To add to this, I've seen Sophia complain about how there's a photo of Dan and her from Utah posted in here that WAS NOT put out there on Twitter or his fb (which some of you people stalk + his mom's). She was seriously violated and I have proof of this post of hers where she asks her friends how this could happen, if people were hacking her mobile me/icloud account and how she could stop it since authorities weren't. I've said it before and I'll say it again, you people in here who are all "OOOOOH THEY FLEW TO THIS LOCATION AND THAT LOCATION TODAY. DAN'S WITH HER!!!" Get a day job, a hobby, you look like the biggest freaks here and I don't mean to say it rudely but I'm being honest here. There comes a point where you all need to step back and take a look at your obsessiveness in regards to Sophia and Dan's private lives. I know we all support and love Sophia but come on? Don't you guys find your obsession with their relationship a little bit disgusting and perverted in the sense where you are violating PRIVACY.

Sometimes I come in here and see stuff and ask why you people don't understand when people tell you to calm yourselves. And it's getting to the point where I want to connect Sophia to Patrick and any other owner on this forum with the disgusting invasion of privacy and how hurt she is by this. And I think the more I see you guys post in here and defend your actions by justifying how people know her photos get posted everywhere. 1) They come from hackers who make FAKE DUPLICATE PROFILES OF PEOPLE TO GET ADDED TO REAL FACEBOOKS 2) Why should her friends have to filter pictures when you people don't have the common courtesy to not post them around and respect that she too can have a life. 3) After her previous threats in public tweets and rants on instagram of people hacking, why would you guys ENCOURAGE IT? You all are disgusting and the more I write this post, the more I want to screencap and email Sophia where this nonsense is coming from.

Dude, no offense, but you need to take a chill pill. Personally, I couldn't care less about Sophia and that boyfriend of hers, but there's no need for you to come here, and tell the people who post on this thread that they are "freaks" and "disgusting". I get that you are angry, and concerned, and I can understand some of your anger, but when all of the pictures posted on the thread are approved of by Sophia (because she made them available to the public herself by posting them on her instragram, twitter, whatever), I don't see anything wrong with it. If the fans are happy for her and want to share the love and admiration they feel for Sophia, I say, there's nothing wrong with that. It's not them who hacked her accounts, thus, your anger is misdirected here.

You say the people posting on this thread are "freaks" because of the pictures displayed here (the ones Sophia made avilable for the public), but I personally find it weird that you get angry over something like this, which doesn't concern you, to such a degree (have you tried yoga? Might help with the aggression  :)), and even want to write to Sophia about it. She herself would probably think you are overreacting here (on her behalf, but I'm sure Sophia wouldn't want you to get in such a frenzy over something as minor as this), and you kind of come across like a stan. Also, you could have tried to get your point across a little nicer and a bit less condescending, hun. :-*

Anyway, sorry to butt in here, but I think you should watch your tone. ;)
In 243 years, I've loved exactly one person.

Offline soovermyself

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #122 on: August 15, 2013, 12:05:17 PM »
More pics from the Do Something event (Hope it's not too private ;D)

Credit dcfreak_2002

Offline Bugger

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #123 on: August 15, 2013, 12:08:17 PM »
Okay, regarding the pic of her and Dan from Utah. Yes, it was a pic she didn't want getting out (something that came out after it had been posted here already and all over tumblr). BUT, the pic wasn't stolen by some hacker or anything like that. Dan's sister posted it on her Twitter, right after she had tagged Sophia in a tweet, telling her that she's Dan's sister or something so she should follow her. So naturally people would check that account out, and that was how the pic was found. Dan's sister then removed the pic and Sophia knows that she was the one that posted it. But that pic getting out was a simple mistake, not something fans were behind.

None of the pics in this thread are ones that have been taken illegally. They're all ones that have been posted by Sophia or Dan themselves or ones that can be found on public Instagrams, ones that are easily found since they tag S/D. (As well as paparazzi/event pics of course)

Seriously, chill a little. Or maybe we should just delete every thread on this forum that talks about celebs and non related work stuff. That way there'd be no way to "invade" their privacy at all. Or we'll just post pics from events from now on. Paparazzi pics are apparently invasive too since they're taken without consent mostly. And I'm guessing pics they post themselves on Twitter and Instagram should stay there too. It might be better and not post anything in this thread at all and just delete it.

(I don't have the energy to even bother with negativity in this thread, because that's not what it's for. So I have now removed all the non event pics I've posted, wether it's pics posted by paparazzi or from Twitter/Instagram and hopefully the negative crap in this thread can stop. From now on I'll just post event pics. If I even bother coming to this thread at all. This place used to be fun, but now it's just full of people complaining all the time. No need to waste time on it anymore.)

« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 01:39:48 PM by Bugger »

Offline BritishGirl

« Reply #124 on: August 16, 2013, 08:15:43 AM »

WORD. All private pictures/info has been deleted. Ha, I see a lot of eggy faces. Know the difference between right and wrong people!

Offline BiggestSophiaBushFan

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • B r o o k e <3
« Reply #125 on: August 16, 2013, 04:32:54 PM »
Great pictures ladies!! Thank you so much for sharing, Sophia looks precious as always.

Haters are gonna hate. :D

Offline Diane

« Reply #126 on: October 19, 2013, 05:46:29 AM »
Why is this tread dead?

Offline Bugger

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #127 on: October 19, 2013, 08:01:46 AM »
Because it's no fun posting in here when all certain people do is to complain. But, Sophia and Dan are happy and that's all that matters.

Offline Diane

« Reply #128 on: October 19, 2013, 08:04:53 AM »
ok thanks but i miss them foto's and stuff

Offline Diane

« Reply #129 on: October 19, 2013, 08:10:33 AM »
me i ask bugger do you now Sophia personal be cos you knows everything and its always the true wat you tells

Offline Bugger

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #130 on: October 19, 2013, 08:16:23 AM »
:laugh: No I don't know her. :laugh: And what is there to know? You asked why people weren't posting in here and I explained the reason why some of us don't anymore. I'm not really sure what you mean when you said I know everything, because I definitely don't. Haha

Offline Diane

« Reply #131 on: October 19, 2013, 08:42:40 AM »
thanks

Offline BiggestSophiaBushFan

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • B r o o k e <3
« Reply #132 on: November 19, 2013, 08:19:12 PM »