– Thank you SO much! (As you can tell from my op & this post, Hayden’s my lil’ angel – I’m totally gonna kidnap from my bro & sister 1 of these days, I swear) hehe!
Hahaha yeah, fedora’s are kinda catching on w/ every1 who knows me as like ‘my thing’ now I’m noticing. I’ll get texts & stuff w/ pix like “don’t you think you NEED this fedora for your collection?!” Annnnnnd of course I’m always like, “is there any fedora I don’t NEED in my collection?!” I’m up to 6 of them now, I just wish being as pretty as they all are, more of them matched more of my outfits, haha!
I really do take my hair for granted too. It’s SO think & naturally curly & I b*tch about it far too often. I needa cut that out!
Actually really, REALLY love your new piercing a lot! Which is odd for me because I usually am not really into like, lip, tounge, belly button, etc piercings like that. It’s 1 of my bizarre old fashioned things I guess. But I’m serious, that labret piercing looks SUPER cute on you, Mel! Chris
– Lookin’ goooooood, Mr.! Oh! And in case you were wondering, no. Your favorite glass & choosing to publicly proclaim that it is so doesn’t make you a geek AT all.
– YOU really need to post your awesome-tastic picture you took while cleaning out your room the other day w/ your fantabulous mardi gras beads & sh*t! Liz
– Haha LOVE when you & girly girl matchy-match!
Great San Fran pic too – LOVE that place! I have a tee shirt, cap & my absolute favorite
fleece representing my SF love. Not like I went overboard or anything, naturally. DJ
– Oh. My. Goodness. Seriously?!
We NEED to talk M20 love! Matchbox 20 / Rob Thomas are both literally
1 of my top 5 all-time favorite bands! I have & love literally EVERYTHING they’ve ever done including live covers, underground & Tabitha’s Secret stuff. I’ve never missed a tour! Okay. That’s a lie. I missed their very 1st “Yourself or Someone Like You” tour. But my sister didn’t & I have the vhs concert of their Australian leg during it, sooo I say it counts. LoL.
Awww thank you SO much Evelyn
; you’re seriously SUCH a sweetie pie!!
Everyone here is looking good
Right Melissa?! OTHforums-fam-bam be SEXYYYY
bitches! :cool: Sema
– Aww the classic
‘bored @ work’ pose. I like it! Britt-Britt
– You already know how much I hate
*coughs* love all your bday / graduation pix! Naturally I say h8t just because I couldn’t physically be there to be a part of them. We DID, however attend the Bruno Mars concert last week together from thousands of miles apart. THAT’s how bad a*s WE are! tee-hehe. No. But seriously. They’re ALL amazing pix of you & the rest of the Canaday-Clan & I hope you know how HONESTLY proud & admiring I truly, TRULY am of you my bestie, best best!