Author Topic: Post a Recent Picture of Yourself  (Read 2371 times)

Offline AshleyW

• Forums Supervisor
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • ♫ Always Keep Fighting ♫
Post a Recent Picture of Yourself
« on: April 06, 2013, 12:01:15 AM »
Heyy Guys!

Soooo this thread was the bomb-DIGGITY & it got erased in the forums clean-up cause none of us had posted very recent pix of ourselves, evidently.

I, being the forum picture-obsessed wh**e every1 has come to know me to be, feel the extreme need to fix this problem now that the forums are sticking around for ... forever.  LoL!

Sooooooooo without further ado, a few newer pix of yours truly from the past few weekends.

(Try not to look too closely; be careful on the eyes.)  :laugh:

This 1 is w/ my BEAUTIFULLY wonderful niece, Hayden-Lynn @ her 2nd bday party in Phoenix 2 weekends ago doing 1 of her very favorite things to do ... decking me out in Disney stickers:

Thennnn last weekend my fam & I went out to Palm Springs & saw Matchbox 20 live in concert & it was a SUPER fun, lazy & spoiled family Easter weekend filled w/ lots & LOTS of fun, laughter, games, music, sun & pool. It was amazing!

This is my Aunt Mary & I before the show (my current FB profile pic!)  ;) :

I took this 1 of my fam. The guys in the back (from left to right): My Uncle Jan, brother in law Matt, Daddy (Mike) & our close family friend Michael.

The girlies up in front are (previously introduced) Aunt Mary, my sister Tami & her best friend (also Michael's wife), Keri:

Woo-hoo, showtime! Here's Rob Thomas lookin' sexyyy as ever on stage!

It was an AMAZING show & they did out of this world rockin' covers of some of my ALL time favorite bands! They did "Peaceful, Easy Feeling" by the Eagles who are my #1 all time favorite. They did "Jumpin' Jack Flash" the Stones classic. They did "Wanted Dead or Alive" by Bon Jovi & isn't that all our lives' theme song?! They also did "Stay w/ Me" by Rod Stewart & Faces. Which my sister h8ted because she h8ts Rod, but I h8t her cause it was AMAZING & so is he! They also did almost everything off of their newest album "North" & most of their old hits such as "Bright Lights", "Unwell", "If You're Gone", "Push", "3 AM", "Real World", etc. It was a truly unforgettable show. And the last for that leg of the tour. They are starting a summer tour next week w/ the Goo Goo Dolls!

Annnnd last but not least - 'Twas a PERFECT day last weekend - Iced coffees, the sun, the pool, listening to great music relaxing & laughing w/ 1 of my very favorite people in the whole wide world, my Aunt Mary!

Now lets see all of YOUR guys' beautiful faces & hear about your lives!!!  ;D
♫  ♥   Live. Laugh. Love. ... Music!   ♫  ♥

Offline Mel

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
  • Poof!
    • tumblr
Re: Post a Recent Picture of Yourself
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2013, 03:07:36 PM »
Hayden-Lynn is such a pretty name. And I love your hat in the first picture, Ash! :) Still jealous of your naturally curly/wavy hair.

I can't remember the last time I put a picture up here! But I got my vertical labret piercing this week and I'm so in love with it! I was really scared to get it but I'm glad I manned up, ha.

And so it goes, this soldier knows.

Offline Brittany

• biteany27
  • I'm a VIP!
  • ♥ Always Keep Fighting ♥
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2013, 10:47:53 AM »
Ash, the pic of you and Hayden is seriously one of my favorites ever! As well as the one of you and Aunt Mary at the concert. Love them!

Mel, love your new piercing! And I'm absolutely jealous of how long your hair is!

These are pictures from my 21st birthday. I may or may not have been drunk in them. :P

Me pre-bar:

from left to right, me, my cousin Ashley, her girlfriend Ashley and my mom:

from right to left, me, my mom and my brother:

My dad and I:

Me drinking one of the many drinks I had:

♫♫ "Workin' On Our Night Moves" ♫♫

Offline Chris

• Senior VIP. 11 years and counting.
    • The Underlined
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2013, 02:35:49 PM »
Here is a day at work on campus.

Here are me and some of my bests.

....and me and my favorite glass. ;)

Offline Andrea

• I'm a VIP!
  • Icon- Me
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2013, 02:15:00 AM »
Here I am with my friend Renée after we went and picked up trash a couple days ago:
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 10:42:46 PM by Andrea »

Offline Liz

• Forums Manager
  • Posting 24/7
  • SophiaJamesScott
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2013, 08:46:37 AM »

Me & my daughter before watching the Michigan game a few weeks ago

Me in San Fransisco with a friend a couple months ago

Online DJ

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2013, 04:22:38 PM »
Liz, your daughter is adorable! That's a cute picture. 

I like your invisible friend, too.  ;)

Online DJ

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2013, 05:05:40 PM »
Ashley, I forgot to mention how much I like the picture of you and your niece!  So cute.

I saw Matchbox Twenty in Raleigh some years back, and they were great in concert.  I saw Rob Thomas (with Carolina Liar) about 4 years ago, and that was a great concert, too.  Sounds like you had fun!

Offline BiggestSophiaBushFan

• I'm a VIP!
  • B r o o k e <3
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2013, 08:14:46 PM »
Ash!!All your pictures are always adorable, I enjoy looking at them.

Chris I LOVEEEE your favorite glass, it remembers a lot of my childhood!!! PR rocks!!

Liz, your daughter is gorgeous, she looks so cute!!

Offline jamesothlove

• I'm a VIP!
  • Icon-Twin!
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2013, 01:36:48 PM »
Everyone here is looking good :)

Here is me testing out my new camera.

Offline Brittany

• biteany27
  • I'm a VIP!
    • Tumblr
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2013, 01:54:03 AM »
Pictures from tonight. My brother, cousin & I all graduated finally!

From left to right: My brother, me & my cousin:

Me with my oldest brother:

Me & my mama:

Me & my dad:

Me with my little Pumpkin:

Me:

:)

Offline Sema

• I'm a VIP!
  • without a doubt
    • tumblr, yo.
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2013, 10:39:07 PM »

bored, at work.

Offline BiggestSophiaBushFan

• I'm a VIP!
  • B r o o k e <3
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2013, 09:11:59 PM »
Pictures from tonight. My brother, cousin & I all graduated finally!

From left to right: My brother, me & my cousin:

Me with my oldest brother:

Me & my mama:

Me & my dad:

Me with my little Pumpkin:

Me:

:)

awww congratulations Brit, you all look super cute in the pictures!!!

Offline AshleyW

• Forums Supervisor
  • ♫ Always Keep Fighting ♫
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2013, 12:27:18 AM »
Mel – Thank you SO much! (As you can tell from my op & this post, Hayden’s my lil’ angel – I’m totally gonna kidnap from my bro & sister 1 of these days, I swear) hehe!

Hahaha yeah, fedora’s are kinda catching on w/ every1 who knows me as like ‘my thing’ now I’m noticing. I’ll get texts & stuff w/ pix like “don’t you think you NEED this fedora for your collection?!” Annnnnnd of course I’m always like, “is there any fedora I don’t NEED in my collection?!” I’m up to 6 of them now, I just wish being as pretty as they all are, more of them matched more of my outfits, haha!

I really do take my hair for granted too. It’s SO think & naturally curly & I b*tch about it far too often. I needa cut that out!

Actually really, REALLY love your new piercing a lot! Which is odd for me because I usually am not really into like, lip, tounge, belly button, etc piercings like that. It’s 1 of my bizarre old fashioned things I guess. But I’m serious, that labret piercing looks SUPER cute on you, Mel!

Chris – Lookin’ goooooood, Mr.!  Oh! And in case you were wondering, no. Your favorite glass & choosing to publicly proclaim that it is so doesn’t make you a geek AT all.  ;)  hehe!

A. – YOU really need to post your awesome-tastic picture you took while cleaning out your room the other day w/ your fantabulous mardi gras beads & sh*t!

Liz – Haha LOVE when you  & girly girl matchy-match!

Great San Fran pic too – LOVE that place! I have a tee shirt, cap & my absolute favorite fleece representing my SF love. Not like I went overboard or anything, naturally.

DJ – Oh. My. Goodness. Seriously?!  :o

We NEED to talk M20 love! Matchbox 20 / Rob Thomas are both literally 1 of my top 5 all-time favorite bands! I have & love literally EVERYTHING they’ve ever done including live covers, underground & Tabitha’s Secret stuff. I’ve never missed a tour! Okay. That’s a lie. I missed their very 1st “Yourself or Someone Like You” tour. But my sister didn’t & I have the vhs concert of their Australian leg during it, sooo I say it counts.  LoL.

Awww thank you SO much Evelyn; you’re seriously SUCH a sweetie pie!!

Everyone here is looking good :)
Right Melissa?! OTHforums-fam-bam be SEXYYYY bitches!  :cool:

Sema – Aww the classic ‘bored @ work’ pose.  I like it!

Britt-Britt – You  already know how much I hate *coughs* love all your bday / graduation pix! Naturally I say h8t just because I couldn’t physically be there to be a part of them. We DID, however attend the Bruno Mars concert last week together from thousands of miles apart. THAT’s how bad a*s WE are!  tee-hehe. No. But seriously. They’re ALL amazing pix of you & the rest of the Canaday-Clan & I hope you know how HONESTLY proud & admiring I truly, TRULY am of you my bestie, best best! 

A few summer 2013 shots – LORD do I love summertime!   ;D

In my 'natural habitat!

Dinner @ the seafood restaurant 'SPANKY's' w/ my friend Marissa & then w/ my Aunt Mary & our mango / regular martinis

Rafting down the Otter Tail river w/ my friend Marissa

Pix w/ my favorite little girl in the whole wide world, Miz Hayden Lynn 1 night hanging out playing games in the gazebo, on the 4th of July & (w/ a lil' mouthful of m&m's, hehe) @ the 'celebration of life' ceremony for Gma Halvorson

Last (but never, EVER) least - My favorite pic I've taken so far this summer, wooohoo!!  ;D

« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 12:49:16 AM by AshleyW »
♫  ♥   Live. Laugh. Love. ... Music!   ♫  ♥

Offline Brittany

• biteany27
  • I'm a VIP!
    • Tumblr
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2013, 12:52:39 AM »
Awe, you're so kind, Wes! We totally are amazingly awesome though. Who else on this planet calls their best friend during concerts? That's right, no one else! haha I love you, soul sister!

Seriously jealous of you, though! The lake looks amazing! One of these years, I shall join you there! And it will be epic!
« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 01:43:27 AM by Brittany »