Author Topic: Vent Away  (Read 7284 times)

Offline sophiagurl87

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
    • http://myspace.com/christinehat
Re: Vent Away
« Reply #90 on: September 20, 2016, 09:36:25 AM »
Oh stop lol
i'm 26 years old and i work at the riverside elementry school where i help little kids that are handicapped and i play the piano and i'm making bracelets for the make a wish foundation and i have a medical problem.

Offline Dagmar

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • Art by Brittany
    • Fanfiction.com
« Reply #91 on: December 12, 2016, 03:42:52 PM »
Ugh I had to work with a substitute today. Which usually is fine, but this woman drives me insane.
Whatever I tell her, she ignores. We have very difficult children. They need structure and rules and softness. All things she lacks. And then she has the nerve to feel superior to me....because she has been on the job longer. Sure she has 25 years of experience, which makes my 6 years seem insignificant....but if you can't follow simple guidelines for special needs children...then what the hell have you been doing all those years?
She somehow doesn't even seem to understand that changing diapers is kinda important. Ugh...I could go on forever about the things she has done today, but it would be really long and boring for you all...so I'll stop.

"Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds"

Offline sophiagurl87

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #92 on: December 16, 2016, 09:55:15 AM »
Oh that stink

I'm venting because I have kidney stones and I've been having them since last summer and I hate it
i'm 26 years old and i work at the riverside elementry school where i help little kids that are handicapped and i play the piano and i'm making bracelets for the make a wish foundation and i have a medical problem.

Offline StarlightSweetie

• I'm a VIP!
  • ♥L&P♥ True love never ends ♡
« Reply #93 on: December 17, 2016, 12:22:38 AM »
Well, a few weeks ago I found out that I have a hole in my heart, today I had another test and it looks like it's big... so I'm probably going to have to have surgery to fix it.

Offline sophiagurl87

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #94 on: January 08, 2017, 12:45:24 PM »
Oh man

That's not good

Offline Dagmar

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • Art by Brittany
    • Fanfiction.com
« Reply #95 on: January 09, 2017, 03:23:41 PM »
Starlightsweetie, that sucks! So sorry to hear that. When will you hear more about that? Hopefully it will all work out.

I'm back to vent about my sub. She's made such stupid mistakes today, but both my coworkers were sick today, so I had to do the work of three people..with her help. And she ended up making it harder. I would have rather done it by myself with our intern.
Than again I probably am a little cranky because this weekend I found out I have to get another surgery. I Had surgery 4 times the past year and the last surgery took so long to recover from. The surgeon had such high hope that it would be the last.
I'm really cranky today and because of the sick coworkers I have to work extra this week, which means less time to just sulk.

"Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds"

Offline sophiagurl87

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #96 on: January 10, 2017, 09:06:17 AM »
Well I'm getting another CAT scan because I've been having this pain on my right side and it's been happening since last summer