Author Topic: Vent Away  (Read 7206 times)

Offline Mary

• Posting 24/7
  • Love the life you live <3
    • My FB Page (add me!)
Re: Vent Away
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2013, 08:12:13 PM »
Sorry Trina! :( I am not a morning person either, don't say hi to me, I'm just walking by, lol!!

And that sucks you missed your bus and had to wait forever for the train which made your afternoon gone, rough!! Damn public transportation!!!

Dagmar, that is just wow, if it is taking THAT long for you to get paid, I would go to the highest person up at your workplace and raise hell!!!

Offline sophiagurl87

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
    • http://myspace.com/christinehat
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2013, 07:57:51 AM »
Sometimes when I get my period or when I'm about to get my period I sleep late
i'm 26 years old and i work at the riverside elementry school where i help little kids that are handicapped and i play the piano and i'm making bracelets for the make a wish foundation and i have a medical problem.

Offline trinalynne

• Posting 24/7
  • ♥ 7.7.05 ♥
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2013, 05:11:32 PM »
I cant even handle this living arrangement anymore.  It completely  sucks :( We really need to get our own place.
♥ "In love with you completely"

Offline Andrea

• I'm a VIP!
  • Icon- Me
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2013, 06:09:05 PM »
Looks like I won't be getting a new phone for my birthday. That's really all I wanted, but my parents said it probably won't happen. All the gifts I can think of are big gifts, and they told me to think of something smaller... Plus the job search is going nowhere. Ugh I really wish I could be more assertive, I know I need to call people after I send in an application, but that's always been a problem for me. MEHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Offline sophiagurl87

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2013, 08:51:25 AM »
I'm mad because my lower back and both of my hips hurt right now
i'm 26 years old and i work at the riverside elementry school where i help little kids that are handicapped and i play the piano and i'm making bracelets for the make a wish foundation and i have a medical problem.

Offline Mary

• Posting 24/7
    • My FB Page (add me!)
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2013, 08:36:23 PM »
I'm stuck in a rut, feeling depressed lately, not wanting to do anything.  Ugh.  I need to get out of this state of mind and get myself back together.  Easier said then done :(

Offline sophiagurl87

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2013, 08:11:13 AM »
What are you depressed about?

Offline BiggestSophiaBushFan

• I'm a VIP!
  • B r o o k e <3
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2013, 02:25:08 PM »
I'm stuck in a rut, feeling depressed lately, not wanting to do anything.  Ugh.  I need to get out of this state of mind and get myself back together.  Easier said then done :(

vent away is a first and a very useful first step to do something against feeling depressed, I feel that way sometimes also. I try to go out with friends, share with my family, listen to music, cry (in my case If I need to), and LAUGH, Anything you need I-m here...whatever it is.. just talk about something, etc.

love , love and love from Norway Mary.

Offline Mary

• Posting 24/7
    • My FB Page (add me!)
« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2013, 04:32:18 PM »
Just my life right now, Christine.  Don't really feel like  getting into it all, just not feeling great.

Thank you Evelyn, that means a lot.  I just need to pick myself up.  It's just a matter of getting there.

Offline sophiagurl87

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2013, 05:09:16 PM »
It's ok Mary and I'll be thinking about you

Offline trinalynne

• Posting 24/7
  • ♥ 7.7.05 ♥
« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2013, 05:47:05 PM »
Sorry things aren't feeling too happy for you right now Mary. Is the new job going okay? Anyways, let me know if you need a vent session or anything! You know where to reach me :)

And my not-very important rant of the day: sunburns suck. Ouch! :( The Irish in me has joined the summer party, now I'm ready for my Italian skin to come out and play!
♥ "In love with you completely"

Offline sophiagurl87

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2013, 06:57:56 PM »
I'm Irish and Italian and jewish

Offline Dagmar

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • Art by Brittany
    • Fanfiction.com
« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2013, 07:00:56 PM »
Ugh, fml. My contract was up for renewal last week. But I wasn't able to get a hold of the person in charge until today. Apparently my contact person quit, leaving a gap they couldn't fill up in time. Which caused the delay.
This is the 4Th person in three months. That's insane!

But the news this new person had, was even worse. They are not renewing my contract for now. Because there aren't enough projects around. So now I don't even have my crappy job anymore.
Seriously, this economy is killing me here. The good jobs are taken. The slightly lesser jobs require more experience and the crappy jobs require less experience. How am I supposed to work around that?
Ugh, so angry right now.

That said, Mary I do hope you are feeling better. If not, I'm always here to listen!

"Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds"

Offline Mary

• Posting 24/7
    • My FB Page (add me!)
« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2013, 10:02:37 PM »
Thanks guys.  I'm trying to work on feeling better.  I'm the only one who can push me to change, it's just a lot to do and take in and theres a lot of different circumstances.  I am trying though.

And I'm sorry to hear that Dagmar.  Hopefully things turn around soon for you.

Trina, sunburns do suck!! Put on some aloe and try to feel better!

PS I've been rewatching SOA from the beginning, well since today, lol, it's been awesome!!  Love it!

Offline sophiagurl87

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2013, 07:21:31 AM »
Mary if you need to talk to I'm right here