Author Topic: Vent Away  (Read 7207 times)

Offline Popo

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
Re: Vent Away
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2013, 02:15:42 PM »
so i give class between my classes to have some money
and this person i give class to on saturday when she cancels , cancels last minute
and it pisses me off because i stay in the city for her!! i could have spent more days at home :(
the worst part is that its not even the mum calling but the little girl so i couldnt say anything
no need to say that im really impatient for next week so the mom can hear how i feel about all of this!

" I'm just exactly where i want to be "

Offline Mary

• Posting 24/7
  • Love the life you live <3
    • My FB Page (add me!)
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2013, 12:07:46 PM »
Sorry Pauline!! :) I got my laptop and we shall skype soon!!!!

I hate, no more like LOATHE my job here.  I think I want to start looking for a new one.  I just hate being here and I find ANYTHING I can possibly do to NOT work on work here and I hate that feeling. I want to work where I work and be happy!!

Offline Dagmar

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • Art by Brittany
    • Fanfiction.com
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2013, 04:32:14 PM »
Ugh, today was not my day! I had to get up really early for a jobinterview...but my alarm didn't go off. Thankfully my dad woke me up and I still made it in time. However, on the way there, I slipped on a slippery floor and it felt like ever ligament in my foot ripped. I kept going, since I really need that job. But on the way back, the pain became to extreme.
Doctor told me to go to the hospital...had no transportation. Thankfully my sister came running...well technically driving. And she took me to the hospital to get an x-ray. It's not broken but seriously bruised (not sure that's the right translation, but my brain left the building :P).

Now I had to cancel the few hours of work I had this week en keep my leg up, resting. Just when the weather is getting better. A few hours into it and I am already bored haha.

Done venting now. From now on I'll pity myself a little less:P

Mary, I'm sorry you hate your job so much. I had that at my previous job...so I quit. But I had two jobs so it wasn't too risky then (now I have nothing so it seems stupid now :p). I hope you either become more happy or find a better job soon!

"Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds"

Offline Mary

• Posting 24/7
    • My FB Page (add me!)
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2013, 05:10:25 PM »
So sorry about your foot!! I hope it starts healing and feeling better soon!!

See I have 2 jobs right now but I wouldn't make enough at my second job to can full time day job, theres just no way.

I may start looking soon.  We'll see, I hate it enough to where I need to do something.

Offline Mary

• Posting 24/7
    • My FB Page (add me!)
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2013, 10:12:24 AM »
I started llooking for a new day job last night and I've only been here an hour this morning and already ready to pull my hair out and jsut say I quit. Ugh. Over it.

All I did was call one of our clients to let them know someone was here.  My co-worker had called one of their offices where they NEVER answer their phone and I have written down for her to call this specific office when people come for them on her notes and everything but she just disregards EVERYTHING I say or do.  Ugh.

So I called them in the office I know someone is in and let her know and she got all upset saying I shouldv'e let her know and she would've called. Maybe she should call the person she is supposed to call in the frist place.

These are the issues I deal with day in and day out, everything I do gets corrected, disregarded, tossed to the side or just flat out ignored.  I'm sick of being here.  Time to MOVE ON!

Offline trinalynne

• Posting 24/7
  • ♥ 7.7.05 ♥
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2013, 11:22:27 AM »
Sorry, this is going to be long, and mostly just for me to vent. I'm perfectly fine with no response or if you just want to skip right over it. So, one of my friends is just driving my absolutely crazy lately. We all think he's lost his mind. So, as some of you know, I live in Massachusetts, less than 20 miles from Boston, and so the last couple weeks have been kind of crazy around here. Anyways, this friend of mine, he's an EMT and me, my fiancÚ, and our friends pretty much think he's a huge pathological liar about a huge amount of things, including this: The day of the marathon bombings he posted some status of Facebook asking the people at his work if they thought he was going to be needed, like an hour after the explosion happened. One of his coworkers said that they would be on standby. That night, he called me attempting to claim that he had been there for the aftermath, even though obviously all of the people that were harmed were taken off the scene within an hour of it happening and he works for another city nearby's EMT company, NOT Bostons. Anyways, knowing him, none of us believe him. He tried posting a picture of the scene, as if claiming he took the picture, even though it was a widely used picture from the media. My fiancÚ called him on his BS and he tried covering it with some story of a supposed patient that took the picture and told him to post it for her. He's always one who seems to think he's something that he's not, and it becomes incredibly annoying. (For example, on the anniversary of 9/11, he put on his EMT uniform, even though it was his day off, just to walk around the mall, as if trying to imply that he had some sort of direct connection to helping out during the 9/11 attacks even though he was 12 when it happened, clearly not an EMT at Ground Zero. How incredibly disrespectful to the people who actually were there). So, he has this weird hero complex even though he mostly has dialysis patients, but tries to backhandedly make it seem like he's this mega hero with ptsd or something. It's just really odd. So, back to the Marathon thing. He called all of us that night, and none of really wanted to talk to him about it, because quite honestly, none of us believe his stories, though we haven't actually told him that and we just wanted to be with our significant others, the people who are the most emotionally connected with, on the night of something terrible happening to our city. He then tries to talk crap about one of my friends to me because he really needed a friend the night of the bombings and we all wanted to be other, and I was quite blunt with him and told him that real heroes are humble about their actions and that's probably one of the many reasons why his friends didn't want to talk to him. He essentially just tried making the whole thing about himself, completely disregarding the fact that it wasn't something that just affected him. He keeps calling me, leaving me messages saying he doesn't think he's a hero or whatever, even though his backhanded comments make it very obvious that he thinks he is. THEN the other night he has the balls to text me "Go to Buzz for kids . com and be a real hero. I'll do it if you do it"...ummm guy I'm not the one with some weird hero complex. Not to mention, there are plenty of other ways to help a charity, and most people who do, don't effing brag about it. Aaand now in addition to thinking he's an alcoholic (my guess, is that real alcoholics don't talk about their problem all the time and casually call themselves alcholics in the manner that he does) and a mega hero, he also thinks he's educator of the year because he substitute taught three times and has had no teacher training whatsoever. hjf;lkajfdlkjf;lajflkdjfalkjfkdlaj
♥ "In love with you completely"

Offline Andrea

• I'm a VIP!
  • Icon- Me
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2013, 06:07:47 PM »
My boyfriend dumped me. And right before finals and my college graduation. And that's the only part that really pisses me off about it. Well actually the whole breakup is messing up my life, but the timing is just so horrible.  And another thing, if he knew the distance thing wasn't going to work, then why did he ask to be in a relationship with me in the first place? And why, after almost a year and half of making if work, would he just give up on it? Anyway, it all just fucking sucks.

Offline Mary

• Posting 24/7
    • My FB Page (add me!)
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2013, 06:48:44 PM »
Trina, your friend sounds nuts.  I'd have to say that if I were you, I would let him go.

Andrea, I'm so sorry to hear that, what a jerk!! My advice would be to just go out and have a good night with your friends.  Try to get it out of your mind and move on the best you can, one day at a time.

Maybe you could do something to make him jealous, that's always fun too ;)

Offline trinalynne

• Posting 24/7
  • ♥ 7.7.05 ♥
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2013, 07:44:29 AM »
Yea, he's seriously nuts. The other night he sent me a message on facebook at 2AM (while I was obviously sleeping so I didn't get until I woke up at 5:30 to get ready for work) and because I didn't respond to his 2AM message he wrote "Lol...you speak so eloquently" at 5:15am trying to be snarky because I didn't respond to a 2AM message. Ummm what? I told him he sounded insane and to take some crazy pills and then talk to me after. He then goes on about how he thought it was messed up how one of our friends deleted me on facebook but now he understands or something. I got to immediately prove his crazy assumptions wrong because I deleted that friend because he likes to troll on facebook a lot and would write inappropriate things on my wall for the soul purpose of trolling (he does it to everyone) cause he knows I worry about it reflecting poorly on me, but that we are actually perfectly fine in real life and that friends knows why I won't be friends with him on facebook. I have to go to one of my friend's surprise graduation parties today and I'm nervous that crazy pants is going to be there. Luckily he isn't really around as much as he used to be, but I really just don't even want to deal with him anymore. Unfortunately he's one of my fiancÚ's good friends that he's been friends with since he was a little kid, but the thing is that my fiancÚ and none of his friends will actually tell this person how crazy he's been acting lately, even though they see it too, so I don't think he understands that it's something that we all feel.

Andrea, I'm sorry about your break up. Hopefully you will be able to do something fun for your graduation and get your mind off of it for a little while.

Offline sophiagurl87

• I'm a VIP!
    • http://myspace.com/christinehat
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2013, 09:32:23 AM »
Andrea I'm very sorry that your boyfriend broke up with you and Trina I'm sorry that your is nuts
i'm 26 years old and i work at the riverside elementry school where i help little kids that are handicapped and i play the piano and i'm making bracelets for the make a wish foundation and i have a medical problem.

Offline trinalynne

• Posting 24/7
  • ♥ 7.7.05 ♥
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2013, 06:38:37 AM »
I'm NOT a morning person at all and I've come to the conclusion that I just can't stand being around other people in the morning because they annoy me to no end. Yesterday morning on the train a guy sat next to me aaand he wouldnt stop tapping his foot. It wasnt even 7am and I wanted to kick him for his annoying foot tapping. This morning I was walking to the train station and saw the woman I see every morning when im walking to the train at 620am and every morning she says hello to me and that annoys me too. Just because youre crazy and choose to get up for walks early in the morning does not mean I should have to give you a cheery hello back when I would rather be sleeping. I know I sound mean but I can't handle cheery energetic people so early in the morning.

Offline sophiagurl87

• I'm a VIP!
    • http://myspace.com/christinehat
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2013, 07:38:32 AM »
I'm a morning person
i'm 26 years old and i work at the riverside elementry school where i help little kids that are handicapped and i play the piano and i'm making bracelets for the make a wish foundation and i have a medical problem.

Offline Chris

• Senior VIP. 11 years and counting.
    • The Underlined
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2013, 08:37:39 AM »
You know, I'm usually a feet-draggy, stay in bed, dont want to begin the day crazy non-morning person. But today I woke up, and I must have miraculously gotten more rest than I normally do because I was just so awake and energized. I'm not sure what it was, but usually im wanting to crawl into a corner at this point in the morning and snooze, but I don't feel that urge right now. But no, when I'm grumpy, everyone needs to be grumpy with me. Don't be all cheery at 6am. That's completely abnormal.

Offline Dagmar

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • Art by Brittany
    • Fanfiction.com
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2013, 09:43:56 AM »
Ugh, I haven't been paid in weeks. My former contact in charge or my hours and paycheck left and apparent;y left immense chaos in her stride. I've been calling them for the last two weeks to fix it but somehow they can't seem to get it together.
And while I was already having lousy hours, so every bit of money I make, I really need :S

"Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds"

Offline trinalynne

• Posting 24/7
  • ♥ 7.7.05 ♥
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2013, 04:02:01 PM »
Terrible day. Got out of work early for my once a month early day and the bus was late, which in turn made me miss my train and I had to wait for over an hour for the next one. Sooo I got out of work at 1:30 and won't be home until 4:30. Work was so incredibly overwhelming today and I was really looking forward to being able to enjoy the afternoon off and now the afternoon is gone :(. Holding out hope for a better evening. It's been one of the longest weeks I've had in a while so I'm just glad I only have to survive one more dayuntil the weekend.