Author Topic: Vent Away  (Read 7285 times)

Offline Mary

• Posting 24/7
  • Love the life you live <3
    • My FB Page (add me!)
Vent Away
« on: April 04, 2013, 03:23:09 PM »
Well we don't have our venting thread anymore so here is a new one!!

Ugh, I'm sick of working, it seems like ALL my time goes to working.  What is the point if I don't get to live life? When I'm not working, I am cleaning the house, doing laundry, taking care of my dog and cats, cleaning this that and the other.  Ugh.  No life whatsoever.

And my toes hurt :(

/rant

Offline Mary

• Posting 24/7
    • My FB Page (add me!)
Re: Vent Away
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 11:01:46 AM »
No one wants to vent?! This is an outrage.  I think I need to vent about people NOT venting. ;)

Offline Ingmar

• AlwaysHappy
  • I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • April/Jackson <3
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 02:28:49 PM »
My old nickname on these forums ( I use it on other forums aswell ) shows that I have no reason to vent..ever :P I'm just ''Alwayshappy '' ;)

Offline Sarah

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • NaleyFreak20
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2013, 02:39:13 PM »
Hmmm.. Well I've been feeling nauseous for the past 3 weeks.. My appetite is almost non-existent and everything to eat just sounds gross to me. I'm not pregnant, so I've just come to the conclusion that I'm dying. Lol it sucks..

Offline trinalynne

• Posting 24/7
  • ♥ 7.7.05 ♥
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2013, 08:09:40 PM »
I strongly dislike one of my fiance's best friends...and my tummy hurts....aaand I'm hungry and have no food. That's my vent for the day. On a happy note, I start a new job on Friday, which I'm really excited about. After Thursday, I never have to wear my current job's hideous polo shirt ever again! It may call for a burning ceremony.

Edit to add: Okay, my real vent can come now. Sooo at my work we usually have early days where we're scheduled really early in the morning and then we get to leave and have the whole afternoon to ourselves. Today I had an ealy day and my fiance went to Martha's Vineyard without me, which I was not happy about, but still had tomorrow, my last early day to look forward to. Today was the first real nice spring day and tomorrow is supposed to even nicer and it's my last early day at my current job and I probably won't have a schedule like that at my new job. Aaaand my boss just messaged me asking if I can stay late tomorrow. I told her I would but made it very clear that I had things I was looking forward to doing tomorrow. All I got was an ooh well, sorry to mess up your plans. Instead of an okay, I'll try to find someone else. (edit to add again: she did wind up saying she could try to find someone else, buuut I'm awful with sticking up for what I want and just said I'd do it. I do need the money anyways and it's only a couple of hours while the kids are sleeping anyways)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 08:47:48 PM by trinalynne »
♥ "In love with you completely"

Offline Brittany

• biteany27
  • I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • ♥ Always Keep Fighting ♥
    • Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2013, 10:31:48 AM »
Ughh. So I've had a crappy few days. I took Tuesday off work to see a dentist that works with my income, only to have them tell me that they don't do fillings or root canals, which is what I needed done. So I literally wasted my time and money that I could have been making. Later that day my boss called and said there wasn't enough work for Wednesday and that I could have another day off. Then Tuesday became one of the worst days of my life (I don't really wanna get into that though) and I ended up crying for a good 4+ hours. And then last night I slept like crap (probably only got like 2 hours of sleep, if that), woke up and was getting ready for work and my boss calls. Apparently we had 3 cancellations and there isn't enough work again. So I'm only going to get to work Friday and Saturday this week, which would make most people happy, but I can't afford not to work. I'm just so stressed out right now. It's just been a very bad, no good week. Actually, it's been a very bad, no good year if I'm being honest. =/
♫♫ "Workin' On Our Night Moves" ♫♫

Offline Mary

• Posting 24/7
    • My FB Page (add me!)
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2013, 03:26:30 PM »
So this is how you can go from Totally AWESOME to totally CRAPPY in a matter of minutes.

Went to a concert last night, had a BLASTY BLAST!! Went with my boyfriend, we stopped at the gas station afterwards, both went inside.  Went back in the car, my bf was driving.  He went to pull up to a trash can to throw something away, puts my car into park and it just keeps moving.  My car is STUCK in drive.  Something is wrong with the gear shifter or transmission. Gotta get it looked at.

On top of THAT, it has to happen on the week that I am getting my laptop. Ugh. I am STILL getting my laptop, been wanting one for FAR too long and found the best deal possible (less than $200 bucks) DAMN CAR!!!

Offline Mary

• Posting 24/7
    • My FB Page (add me!)
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2013, 12:04:10 PM »
SO my car is fixed but I got a million other things to deal with.

To keep it short:

Firstly, the Boston marathon bombings, like WTF? Ugh, I hate people.

Secondly, Just wow at this.  My brother is in jail and I just found out that two of my friends who are brothers went to jail over the weekend (all these people being in MIchigan, I now live in Florida).  Not going to really get into detail but it's just ridiculous, two of my good friends and my brother. Ugh.

Thirdly, my minds in overdrive over EVERYTHING I've been dealing with lately, my head and my heart just hurt ALL the time.  I'm physically and emotionally drained.

Offline Sarah

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • NaleyFreak20
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2013, 02:34:05 PM »
Firstly, the Boston marathon bombings, like WTF? Ugh, I hate people.

YES, exactly! What is wrong with people?  UGH!  This whole "Life" thing is NOT a game.  What the heck goes on in these messed-up people's brains!?  I'm so sick of these killing sprees.  And i just want to SLAP people who are trying to make this political.  People DIED - can we mourn for them without bringing in the politics?  PLEASE.

Sorry to hear about your brother - dang! Hope everything gets worked out.  AND glad your car is fixed! 

Brittany, hope things start looking up soon!  I'm with you on this being a down "year".  Things just haven't really gone right.  Hopefully things will turn around.

Offline BiggestSophiaBushFan

• I'm a VIP!
  • B r o o k e <3
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2013, 02:37:30 PM »
I have never understood why we have to work lot of hours and receive a fucking salary, not fair!!!

Offline Mary

• Posting 24/7
    • My FB Page (add me!)
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2013, 03:09:11 PM »
I'm an overly anxious person and a lot of the time when I try to plan for things, they don't usually go as planned, and I mean for EVERYTHING and I get really mad about it.  I also have a problem with expectations, mine are ALWAYS off and nothing ever goes the way I see it go in my head and I wish there was a way to turn that off where I don't have expectations because I just keep seeming to disappoint myself. Ugh.

Offline Popo

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2013, 03:41:54 PM »
^you just described me Mary
even if now its better
maybe its because of too many disappointements ? ha
i dont expect things like i used to now i just focuse on each day and focuse on it without worrying and expecting too much

trust me at some point, it got pretty bad for me
like all the stress it was giving me it would make sick ha
Like i would expect things from people because i would do the same for them and then you get disappointed over and over again because it doesnt happen and then you just start gathering stress and its just no good

if it got better for me, it will for you too!

if you need to talk about it, im a pm away or even skype ;)

it will get better <3

" I'm just exactly where i want to be "

Offline Mary

• Posting 24/7
    • My FB Page (add me!)
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2013, 03:46:12 PM »
Thanks Pauline! :)

I've been trying not to expect things but it's who we are, you know? Can't help but have SOME ecpectations, right? Ugh. I just try like hell not to let things get to me and just move on and whatever happens, happens.  I guess I'm just scared that what I don't want to happen will happen.  Fear is a powerful thing and very hard to overcome.

Offline Popo

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2013, 03:49:01 PM »
we are super alike on this
it was so me and its still a little me ha

i dont want to post everything in here but i will pm you ;)

" I'm just exactly where i want to be "

Offline Mary

• Posting 24/7
    • My FB Page (add me!)
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2013, 10:43:38 AM »
Theres a million situations going on that are out of my control.  Some are personal issues and some are major world issues, but nonetheless, I can't do anything about them.

Then theres a situation that I have complete and total control over and I don't know what to do about what I need to do.  To not get in too much detail, I need to do something but I decided the best thing to do is wait, and I've talked with people about it and they agree, but the living while waiting is SO DIFFICULT!