Author Topic: Goodbye Fan-Fics!  (Read 1576 times)

Offline purplgrl98

Goodbye Fan-Fics!
« on: April 02, 2013, 02:57:24 AM »
It's so sad to see the fan-fics are gone now! I loved writing/reading them but I guess even the best things have to end sometime! Thanks for keeping them up as long as you did. :)

Offline Sangu

Re: Goodbye Fan-Fics!
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2013, 02:37:28 AM »
Can you please repost the fanfictions. I'm new here and a huge One Tree Hill Fan.

Offline Mel

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
  • Poof!
    • tumblr
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2013, 05:53:00 PM »
Sangu, you should check out fanfiction.net and search One Tree Hill there! You can go by character, rating, completion, etc. There are literally thousands of them. :)
And so it goes, this soldier knows.

Offline Mary

• Posting 24/7
  • Love the life you live <3
    • My FB Page (add me!)
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2013, 06:04:21 PM »
Mel, that's where she originally found it but it stopped being updated.

I don't know where you can find Tori or her fan fictions.  Maybe try googling Tori and the name of the fanfiction?  I'll see what I can do to help track it all down.

EDIT: It looks like it's been years since Tori updated so I don't think it was ever finished....  I didn't read it though, but it has 19 chapters, are you sure it wasn't finished??

Offline Sangu

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2013, 06:45:18 PM »
I started googling it around 3 months ago. I found a link that led to this website, but it wasn't allowing me to register. By the time I could register I found out the forum was cleaned up. So far it has 19 chapters, but Tori originally mentioned that she was writing the fic on this forum. Thank you so much though.

Offline Mary

• Posting 24/7
  • Love the life you live <3
    • My FB Page (add me!)
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2013, 08:27:03 PM »
You're welcome, maybe you could take that fan fic and end it your own way :) Just a thought....