Author Topic: Hilarie Burton on Grey's Anatomy  (Read 9366 times)

Offline Ingmar

• AlwaysHappy
  • I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • April/Jackson <3
Re: Hilarie Burton on Grey's Anatomy
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2013, 07:26:19 AM »
I love love love Hilarie Burton on Grey's!  To one extreme, she's the villain to all Calzona fans.. but I find it hard to be mad at her at all simply because it's Hilarie.  She's our Peyton!  I wonder if OTH fans are the only Grey's fans that are OK with her, lol. 

I can definitely see her sticking around for more episodes.  The storm is here, so she of course she will have to stay until it's over.  I'd love to have her on the show - but I know that jeopardizes Calzona.. mixed emotions! lol

Also - she is gorgeous!  And i'm not insulting Jessica Capshaw when I say this, but when they are beside each other it makes Hilarie Burton seem SO much younger!

Would be a bless to have her back next season! But as far as I know she'll be back on White Collar aswell, so I don't think she will, but I can certainly hope for it! As for me..I'm a Calzona fan, but I must admit I love the way Hilarie plays the flirty temptation. She's really, really good! In real life I hate people like her, but since it's TV..I kind of enjoy it. It just sucks that I'm not sure wether Callie and Arizona will survive this. But I just can't get mad at Lauren/Hilarie, lol. If I'm mad at anyone it's Arizona..like what the hell does she think she's doing?

Offline historygirljess

Re: Hilarie Burton on Grey's Anatomy
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2013, 12:52:55 PM »
I loved her on Grey's. Even though she was very adamant about hooking up with Arizona even though she knew Arizona was married- ultimately though, it was Arizona's decision.

I agree that her hair was very s3, just a little longer. I was confused though, because in one of the interviews she did as a red head, she said that she hated being blonde and loved being a red head.