Author Topic: Joy will be at the OTH paris Convention in October 2013  (Read 7201 times)

Offline sophiaisawesome

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
Joy will be at the OTH paris Convention in October 2013
« on: March 12, 2013, 03:18:31 PM »
Everything's in the title.

The other guests so far: Hilarie, James, Ron, Paul, Lee, Tyler

Offline HaleyScott23

• I'm a VIP!
  • icon: ?
Re: Joy will be at the OTH paris Convention in October 2013
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2013, 03:31:42 PM »
Oh great! I had just posted that info on the "Future Projects" thread because there wasn't a thread for it. I'm bringing it over here then:

Well, this isn't really a project but I didn't see any other thread where this would fit so I'm putting it here.

It looks like Joy is the 7th guest to join the OTH Convention in Paris that will take place on the 19th and the 20th of October. She will be joining Paul Johansson, Tyler Hilton, James Lafferty, Lee Norris, Robert Buckley and Hilarie Burton. I think one more guest will be announced later on.

Great!

Offline **othforever**

• Posting 24/7
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2013, 03:36:41 PM »
There are still events like these being held for the show? Didn't she attend something similar with Shantel and Paul? Thanks for sharing though. It'll be fun to see her with all of them once again. Especially looking forward to the Joy and Tyler and Joy and Paul interactions..lol! Those three are hilarious! Didn't think Hil would agree to something like this but it is a pleasant surprise :)

Offline HaleyScott23

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2013, 03:40:02 PM »
I think it's basically the same thing but with different people and different years. LOL. But I'm definitely excited to see all of them together again.

Offline sophiaisawesome

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2013, 03:58:11 PM »
Yeah the first one was in Nīmes with Joy/Paul/Shantel (organised by vogue evenement).
Second event took place in Nīmes with Chad, Tyler, Antwon (organised by vogue evenement).
This third one will be in Paris (organized by guests evenement)

A fourth one is scheduled this summer (organized by vogue evenement)

A fith one is scheduled in 2014 (ornagized by i don't remember the name).

We, the french peeps, LOVE OTH as you can see.

Offline Dexter_Morgan

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2013, 04:51:42 PM »
i wish they would stop with these back to tree hill events. Let the cast move on and put the show behind them. Don't see superior shows like The Sopranos, Breaking Bad doing these.

Glad Soph put the show behind her cause she has moved on.

Offline HaleyScott23

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2013, 05:05:22 PM »
i wish they would stop with these back to tree hill events. Let the cast move on and put the show behind them. Don't see superior shows like The Sopranos, Breaking Bad doing these.

Glad Soph put the show behind her cause she has moved on.

I fail to see what one thing has to do to the other.

Offline sophiaisawesome

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2013, 05:28:18 PM »
Let them do those, if the cast didn't want to go they wouldn't. At least fans can still keep in touch with them and approach them. I can't see how it bothers some people.

Offline **othforever**

• Posting 24/7
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2013, 05:37:12 PM »
Huh?? What makes you think that just because some of the cast is attending this event that they haven't moved on?? All of these  people have whatever little popularity they have due to the fact that they were on this show so all they are doing by going to this event is showing their gratitude to those fans who still follow a lot of them. OTH didn't get even decent ratings and was  mocked by so many in the media for staying for as long as it did but you can't deny the fact that it had a little fanbase that remained loyal to it till its end so events like these provide an oppurtunity for an interaction between the cast and those fans. 

Besides I don't know why you even mentioned BB and The Sopranos. Those are legendary shows that will go down in television history!  I would personally resist even putting those shows and this in the same sentence.

Offline sophiaisawesome

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2013, 05:59:50 PM »
OTH is extremely popular in France, it's on repeat 80% of the year and ratings are awesome here.

Offline **othforever**

• Posting 24/7
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2013, 06:03:27 PM »
I know hence the convention :) I was refering to the ratings it got in the US.

Offline cyke

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2013, 08:24:01 PM »
What?!? Damn i really wanna go now.. James joy and hilarie! Wow

Offline Jenileesk8

• Posting Freak
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2013, 08:43:42 PM »
Really curious to see videos of this....dont Joy and Hilarie not talk anymore? Interesting to see if they interact!
~JeniLee~

Offline ghost

« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2013, 07:22:39 PM »
I think it's awesome that there are still conventions, it keeps oth alive. I'm surprised Hilarie is going to attend and I wish Chad would attend as well. Those two are my favorite.

@Dexter_Morgan I understand what you mean but shouldn't you be happy seeing as you're a member of an oth forum?