Author Topic: is she dating anyone?  (Read 15300 times)

Offline Moonlight341

is she dating anyone?
« on: March 09, 2013, 01:18:06 PM »
?

Offline soovermyself

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
Re: is she dating anyone?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2013, 03:10:36 PM »
No idea. She could very well be dating someone, but as far as we know, she's single.
Credit dcfreak_2002

Offline AllAmericanGirl

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2013, 01:57:15 PM »
She is with Mark Foster from Foster The People.

Offline goodah

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2013, 10:38:19 AM »
hes the luckiest guy in the world i'm telling you.

Offline AllAmericanGirl

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2013, 03:38:44 PM »
Her and Mark are back together.

Offline soovermyself

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2013, 03:57:15 PM »
Her and Mark are back together.

Since when?
Credit dcfreak_2002

Offline AllAmericanGirl

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2013, 04:42:35 PM »
Her and Mark where never really a done thing.
She still kept in contact with his friends, which is strange to do if you and your boyfriend broke up.
If you are still uber close to his best friends, they were bound to cross paths again. They also never stopped talking.
Do I like these two together? No, I think he is an ass but if she is happy that's all that matters.

Offline soovermyself

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2013, 05:52:50 PM »
Imean Im not saying ur wrong but Im still wondering bout their status, I mean Soph wasnt even at his bday party 2 weeks ago...
Credit dcfreak_2002

Offline Libby

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2013, 12:00:44 PM »
Mark?Who is Mark? sophia is dating her dog Jenny! :D

Offline sophiaisawesome

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2013, 04:27:46 PM »
^BreyBrey's back.

Offline sophiaisawesome

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2013, 04:36:02 PM »
I think the whole family is here.

Offline soovermyself

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2013, 04:38:47 PM »
She just wishes she was Jenny so she could hang out with Sophia.
Credit dcfreak_2002

Offline Libby

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2013, 03:16:34 AM »
@soovermyself: Yepp you are right.I totally want to be Jenny so I can hang out with Sophia.Sorry but Im not from the US.Here in belgium people dont go crazy and obsessed with some celebrity.;)

I was making fun of her.Nothing more im sure Jenny would laugh if she read what i wrote about her since i have said nothing bad ir insulting about her.

You americans take things like that way too seriously and feel offended when someone says something "negative" about a celebrity or their friend.I wouldnt even care what others think about my idol.

Is that some american mentality?Fans of every celeb go crazy.i dont know that from belgium or any european country where it is nearly as bad.

So give me a break.^^
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 03:23:14 AM by Libby »

Offline Libby

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2013, 05:23:25 AM »
You are really funny Bugger.I can remember the discussion on page 445 of the Sophia picture thread where some of you were discussing about Jenny and if she was working or not and you and another girl talked about Jenny being Sophias asisstant and you said yourself that Jenny was following her everywhere, you also said that jenny spent most of her time posting on twitter and instagram and that you doubted that she is sophias asisstant because you thought sophia didnt need one,but ohhh strange strange these posts are gone  ::)...the only ones that are left are the ones of the other girl. I know that you were making fun of jenny yourself and deleted the posts.Thats kinda laughable especially because it is sooo obvious that there are some posts missing since the other one wouldnt talk to herself. ^-^

I stand by my opinion unlike you. ;)

And funny that you tell me it would be the same in Belgium when it comes to fan craziness.Im not suprised you said that.What did you see or experience that makes you think that its like in the US when it comes to celeb obsession?Do you know belgian german or english boards where people are so crazy?Where celebrities cant go out without paparazzis and crazy fans following them.or crazy fans on the internet who open hatred groups to insult other celebs...or oh thank you for mentioning just jared.you can see what is going on there every day...where crazy persons who dont have anything else to do but harass actresses ( sophia vs.joy right?) or how about this forums?All this joy and Sophia hate and this sick and endless discussions.The fact that no fandome can handle it when people sa something negative about their fav character.The people here jumped on your throat when you said something wrong.

That happened to me with oth it happened with twilight fans (they were even worse) and it also happened during the time where i used to be an n sync fan...this whole backstreet boys vs n sync time.Believe me.I know how it is in my country and it has never been like this.For us there are way more important things than to be obsessed with some celebrity.We dont have paps running around 24/7 a day or crazy fans who fake cancer to be near a fan but since you are able to prove me wrong and speak the belgium french or maybe german language you totally know and understand what is going on in other european countries.I wont deny that europe doesnt have crazy fans but they are def not as crazy as many americans are.

Have yu ever been on a supernatural board?Jesus christ.

And ohhh yeah i am that little person on jared.com and i am also breyton.Im also the pope...im everybody.
Its funny how you guys always assume that breyton is back as soon as someone says something you dont like and i didnt even say something bad about sophia.

Just so you know.Im the same libby who spent most of the time in the spill it section of this board where i even opened some topics.Ive spend most of the time over there so noooo Im not breyton.. ;)
« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 07:06:27 AM by Libby »

Offline Libby

« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2013, 08:12:01 AM »
No you didn't call her dog but you were making fun of her as well.And all I did was to compare Jenny with one of Sophias dogs because it seems like this girl is everywhere where Sophia is.And I was only making fun of that situation.I didnt call her a dog because I wanted to insult her.It was only a comparism of her behaviour.Its like telling someone that they are eating like pigs...

When you look around just jared or fanpop you will find much worse comments that are being said about Jenny that are really insulting.I was only making fun of her.

I never said that I hate this girl or anything else.I even defended her in the "Sophia is on twitter" thread where people were talking about Sophia being too kind-hearted because they didnt understand why Sophia would let "some stranger" (JENNY in that case) live with her (man how the fans got crazy...^^ I totally remember this)...so I dont have anything against her really  I just like to make fun of her and i dont see anything wrong about it as long as i dont seriously insult her and i still dont get why people like you even care?!

But oh well Im just some jealous kid who wants to hang out with Sophia.Yeah well...maybe in YOUR world,but def. not in mine.I live on a different continent miles and miles away from the Us.Im not going to fake cancer or hack mail or twitter accounts of Sophias friends just to be with her.I live in Belgium,not in the US where things like that are normal. ;)
« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 08:17:18 AM by Libby »