Author Topic: New show on NBC!  (Read 7966 times)

Offline soovermyself

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
New show on NBC!
« on: February 28, 2013, 11:12:08 PM »
She has been casted on Hatfields & McCoys, NBC drama pilot produced by Charlize Theron!

http://www.deadline.com/2013/02/sophia-bush-to-star-in-nbc-pilot-hatfields-mccoys/#utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
Credit dcfreak_2002

Offline rlynn

Re: New show on NBC!
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2013, 11:43:24 PM »
YAY!

Glad to see she has a new role! So happy that it is a drama this time and glad to see Charlize Theron attached as a producer! Hopefully she will have a role in it as well because I would love to see Sophia have some scenes with her. She's such a great actress imo.

Offline Bugger

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2013, 07:08:04 AM »
Awesome! I was hoping she wouldn't be gone from our screens for too long. And I'm glad she's back to drama. I love her comedy bits, but she is in my opinion better suited for drama, with some comedic moments.

"Set in present-day Pittsburgh, Hatfields & McCoys finds the two rival families competing once again when a startling death re-ignites the two clans’ legendary battle. The blue collar McCoys will put the Hatfields’ wealth and power at risk as they go to war for control of the city.
Bush — who starred on CBS’ Partners this season — will play doc Emma McCoy, the shining star of the family and and the oldest McCoy sibling.
"

« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 08:11:44 AM by Bugger »

Offline onehotscott23

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2013, 11:57:52 AM »
That's great for Sophia!  I am excited to see her back on tv as well.  ^-^

Offline Diane

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2013, 12:01:24 PM »
Woaw go sophia

Offline Diane

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2013, 02:30:06 PM »
who are her co-stars?

Offline Bugger

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2013, 02:56:44 PM »
They haven't announced them all yet, but so far:

Rebecca De Mornay as Mary Hatfield

Virginia Madsen will play the other matriarch, Eloise McCoy.

Nick Westrate is Mary's ne'er-do-well son, Randall Hatfield.

Jesse Lee Soffer plays older McCoy son Patrick.

The baby of the McCoy family, Jack, is bent on avenging that game-changing death. He'll be played by Patrick Flueger

Offline Diane

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2013, 06:24:17 AM »
wil sophia be married in the new show?and if its yes who is it

Offline Bugger

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2013, 01:59:33 PM »
We haven't gotten information about her characters relationship status yet. My guess (and what I prefer) is that she'll be single. If not..well then I'm sure we will find out soon. Can't really come up with who I would want them to cast as her bf/hubby though.

Offline BiggestSophiaBushFan

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • B r o o k e <3
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2013, 03:04:03 PM »
awww this news are amazing, so proud of her.

Offline sophiaisawesome

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2013, 03:23:39 PM »
We haven't gotten information about her characters relationship status yet. My guess (and what I prefer) is that she'll be single. If not..well then I'm sure we will find out soon. Can't really come up with who I would want them to cast as her bf/hubby though.

I want Matt Barr.

Offline Bugger

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2013, 04:01:20 PM »
I still see him as psycho Derek. :laugh: I hope they don't go for him, if she's even in a relationship. I want a tall dark and handsome guy. :laugh: Or a British one. Preferably both. (Like Tom Ellis...yum :laugh: )

Offline tututu

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2013, 05:28:29 PM »
Great for her. I still wish she did some movies before going back to television, but I guess I'll check the show if she's in it.
'' Like sucks. Then it gets better. Then it sucks again. Then it gets better again. ''

Offline Dexter_Morgan

« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2013, 07:34:27 PM »
i am happy for her, just wish her new show was on showtime or hbo. Rarely do I watch anything on network tv.

Offline angelalucy

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
  • Naley Always & Forever
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2013, 11:13:43 PM »
Brooklyn Decker & Sophia Bush Book New Pilot Roles!

Brooklyn Decker and Sophia Bush have booked roles in two separate high-profile pilots!

Brooklyn, 25, will star opposite James Van Der Beek in the new CBS comedy pilot Friends With Better Lives.

The show “revolves around six 30-something friends who each think the other has it better,” according to Deadline. Brooklyn will play “Jules, a former model who was discovered in a mall when she was 13. Very open minded, she sincerely wishes the best for everyone.”

Sophia, 30, will be starring in the Charlize Theron-produced Hatfields & McCoys drama pilot for NBC. In the series, the “death of the McCoy patriarch re-ignites the feud between these two legendary families, unleashing decades of resentment,” Deadline reports.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Brooklyn Decker and Sophia Bush’s new roles?

http://www.justjared.com/2013/03/02/brooklyn-decker-sophia-bush-book-new-pilot-roles/