Author Topic: Hurricane Taylor!  (Read 1428 times)

Offline onlyoth23

• Believing you'll do well is half the battle...
Hurricane Taylor!
« on: February 20, 2013, 07:24:10 PM »
i remember when i very first watched the second season of One Tree Hill and as Taylor's (Lindsey McKeon) character was introduced i didnt like her at all and i couldnt really find a way to sympathise with her either. then eventually season 7 was airing on tv and we got to see a very real and emotional side of Taylor and understand her. i loved when Lydia said that Taylor was the one that reminded her of herself. and now that im re watching season 2 and this time season 7 as already aired and i actually like Taylor and can understand better where shes coming from.
onlyoth<3

Offline Jerret

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • meow
Re: Hurricane Taylor!
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 02:21:02 PM »
I really liked the different dynamics to her character and what not. I honestly wish we had gotten to see more of her as she added something unique to the show.

Offline HaleyScott23

• I'm a VIP!
  • icon: ?
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2013, 08:07:21 AM »
I really liked the different dynamics to her character and what not. I honestly wish we had gotten to see more of her as she added something unique to the show.

Yeah, I agree with this. I didn't agree with a lot of things that Taylor did, but she was a very layered character and that made her very interesting. And the whole Haley/Lindsey (and later Quinn and Lydia) dynamic was one of my favourite things about season 7.

Offline Jerret

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • meow
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2013, 03:10:29 PM »
Yeah, I agree with this. I didn't agree with a lot of things that Taylor did, but she was a very layered character and that made her very interesting. And the whole Haley/Lindsey (and later Quinn and Lydia) dynamic was one of my favourite things about season 7.

Oh yeah, totally. Getting to see Haley's family explored for a change made that season gold for me.

Offline HaleyScott23

• I'm a VIP!
  • icon: ?
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2013, 07:28:22 AM »
Oh yeah, totally. Getting to see Haley's family explored for a change made that season gold for me.

Yep, one of the best storylines, imo.