Author Topic: Grubbs and Miranda  (Read 2512 times)

Offline onlyoth23

• Believing you'll do well is half the battle...
Grubbs and Miranda
« on: February 06, 2013, 09:30:33 PM »
Im sorry but personally these two characters are the two most pointless characters to EVER show up in Tree Hill. and it gets me extremely mad that they get so much screen time! there storylines are boring. give us more brooke, nathan or haley. its who we originally watched the show for!
onlyoth<3

Offline HaleyScott23

• I'm a VIP!
  • icon: ?
Re: Grubbs and Miranda
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2013, 08:29:38 AM »
OMG, yes! They were so annoying! But I still think Anna and Felix were worse. They could be the most interesting characters ever, but I could never get past the fact that these guest stars who came into the show actually had more screentime and storylines than the main characters. It always annoyed me.

Offline princesssoccer90

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • Lathan Award 2013
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 06:07:16 PM »
Never really cared much for these two characters either...They just were there to fill up screen time when needed in my opinion

Naley and Leyton-OTH December MOM 2012

Offline onlyoth23

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2013, 07:44:38 PM »
YES! lol im so glad there are other people that feel so strongly about this. i hate grubbs and miranda so much! and plus, grubbs looks like a dirty old man and i hate that they portray his character as some hot bartender guy. because hes clearly not.
onlyoth<3

Offline HaleyScott23

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2013, 10:06:04 AM »
YES! lol im so glad there are other people that feel so strongly about this. i hate grubbs and miranda so much! and plus, grubbs looks like a dirty old man and i hate that they portray his character as some hot bartender guy. because hes clearly not.

I speak for myself, but he could've been the most handsome and attractive guy in the world that I still wouldn't stand him because of how much screentime his useless character sucked up. LOL

Offline Dagmar

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • Art by Brittany
    • Fanfiction.com
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2013, 10:40:12 AM »
I liked the music the character of Grubbs brought to the show...as for the character itself, I agree it was pretty useless.
I thought Miranda was not as annoying. However, any scene she did not have with Haley or Mia I could have done without.

As for Anna and Felix...I despised Felix. Didn't have any strong feelings for Anna.

"Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds"

Offline Ingmar

• AlwaysHappy
  • I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • April/Jackson <3
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2013, 12:18:44 PM »
I had more trouble with Anna and especially Felix ( I actually liked Anna at some occasions ) than with Miranda or Grubbs. Like Dagmar I love the kind of music Grubbs brought to the show, but besides that I didn't mind their SL. Sure, it wasn't my favorite but I had nou trouble with it either.

Offline onlyoth23

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2013, 12:46:42 PM »
you said it girlfrann!
onlyoth<3

Offline onlyoth23

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2013, 08:52:31 AM »
to be honest i didnt mind felix or anna but only because their storylines involved the main characters and they had a big part in the main casts lives. the majority of their screentime was with a main cast members. grubbs and miranda however, hog the screen with their own weak lovey dovey storyline that has nothing to do with the main cast and its unbelievably boring! and they get alot of screentime with just themselves and its completely useless.

onlyoth<3

Offline HaleyScott23

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2013, 05:15:46 PM »
Yeah, you have a point. But all rationality leaves me once somebody mentions Anna and/or Felix. Can't stand them. LOL

Offline onlyoth23

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2013, 10:34:08 PM »
haha i do know what you mean! im re watching season 2 right now! im on the "i will dare" episode <3 felix and brooke are hiding in the grave right now! lol
onlyoth<3

Offline onlyoth23

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2013, 10:38:28 PM »
What dont you like about anna?
onlyoth<3

Offline HaleyScott23

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2013, 10:33:57 AM »
I always looked at her as the type of character who wanted people to feel sorry for her and I can't stand that, no matter how hard the things people go through are. But I haven't watched S2 in many years and I tried to blur everything that had to do with those two characters, so maybe my judgement would be more accurate if I had S2 more present in my mind.

Offline onlyoth23

« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2013, 07:12:15 PM »
i enjoy season two alot. great peyton and jake scenes. and i love the peyton artwork for season two. i love when lucas starts crushing on brooke (im a brucas fan all the way). i could go on and on lol but i just love the season :) but of course i love all oth:)
onlyoth<3

Offline onehotscott23

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2013, 07:27:19 PM »
In my opinion, Jake and Peyton were one of the best things to happen in season 2.  I absolutely hated when Brooke and Felix got together since I was a Brucas fan since season 1.  Anyway, I know this is suppose to be about Grubbs and Miranda.  I agree with what someone else said, most pointless characters ever.  It's not that I minded Grubbs the bartender or Miranda from the record label.  It's that they gave these two an actual storyline and they really had nothing to do with the main characters or Tree Hill.