Author Topic: Joy and Wes Ramsey  (Read 54922 times)

Offline Sweetpeaa

Joy and Wes Ramsey
« on: January 29, 2013, 10:57:00 PM »
Are they just friends or are they dating, what's the story?

Offline goodah

Re: Joy and Wes Ramsey
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 09:44:24 AM »
obviously they are.

proof:

"BethanyJoyLenz: @wesramsey WES! I MISS YOU dude! Where are you?"

"WesRamsey: LA! Miss you too darlin! "@BethanyJoyLenz: @wesramsey WES! I MISS YOU dude! Where are you?"

Offline Gaga0110

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2013, 02:27:46 PM »
Lol
Read the thread "Of course she is." that is the topic about them.

No one knows if they are dating or not, and some pics of them together are no proof.
If they are dating, good for them, he seems nice, if not, that's fine too, it's their life and they can do whatever they want.

Offline AllAmericanGirl

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2013, 06:29:50 PM »
Joy and Wes, to my knowledge are NOT dating. If they are, good for her! it is about damn time she finds a man that knows how to treat her and respect her. A man that isn't after her for her money, trying to control her every move and everything that she does. It's pathetic that she still needs to supply Michael with a hotel room and airfare when he comes and sees Maria once a month.
Joy is working on herself, and that means taking the time to get to know who she is after everything that has happened. Work with relationships with friends and family she has lost contact with over the years, and move on from the hell that Michael is still putting her through.
I find it funny that just because she is hanging out with Wes, she is assumed to be dating him.

Offline sky

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2013, 09:27:48 PM »
and move on from the hell that Michael is still putting her through.

Why am I not surprised that 1. Michael was after Joy's money and 2. He is still putting her through hell?! He's so low. It's unbelievable! He loved her once, didn't he? It's hard to shut that stuff off so why is he being so mean to the woman he once loved?? :/
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 11:18:32 PM by sky »

Offline oth-sam09

• Posting 24/7
  • <3
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2013, 10:21:56 PM »
The other day she retweeted one of his tweets. That must mean they are sleeping with each other, right?

::rolls eyes::  ::)

Offline angelalucy

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
  • Naley Always & Forever
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2013, 04:28:01 AM »

Offline AllAmericanGirl

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2013, 09:21:18 AM »
I am assuming Joy got an acting job or something big happened in regards to her career, but this post is no longer up there.

Offline Gaga0110

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2013, 09:56:27 AM »
That must have been a long time ago if her twitter name is still Galeotti.

I actually don't think they are dating, they have been friends for a very long time, and I think they are still just friends. It actually can happen, that a girl and a boy are just friends, and they can accompany each other to events, why not, I would bring along one of my close male friends if I had some events to attend, so I don't have to go alone.

Offline HaleyScott23

• I'm a VIP!
  • icon: ?
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2013, 10:38:01 AM »
I am assuming Joy got an acting job or something big happened in regards to her career, but this post is no longer up there.

I'm pretty sure Wes tweeted her that when OTH wrapped and Joy was posting that countdown of the final days on her twitter account. He was congratulating her for OTH's long run.

It's really no big deal. I just want Joy to get out of this divorce mess asap and for her to be happy.

Offline l.noir

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2013, 06:10:15 PM »
^ What pictures are you talking about?

Offline HaleyScott23

• I'm a VIP!
  • icon: ?
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2013, 06:26:51 PM »
There are pics of Joy and Wes together (and I'm not talking about the paps photos). I'm not sure if they're dating but they look like they might be :) They're not kissing in the pics if that's what you're thinking lol To my knowledge, the pics are so cute!

So you know there are pictures of him and you haven't seen them? I'm confused.

Offline sky

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2013, 08:00:44 PM »
So you know there are pictures of him and you haven't seen them? I'm confused.

I haven't seen the pics myself. I know about the pics because I know someone who has seen them and she said they're so cute and it looks like they might be dating :)

Offline oth-sam09

• Posting 24/7
  • <3
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2013, 11:19:12 AM »
I haven't seen the pics myself. I know about the pics because I know someone who has seen them and she said they're so cute and it looks like they might be dating :)

LOL I'll believe it when I see it...

Offline Gaga0110

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2013, 01:20:00 PM »
You know what, maybe they are dating after all, he was again with her to that 90's valentines day party or whatever it is called. I thought maybe they were just friends, but now it is a little suspicious that they go everywhere together.  :)

You can see a little bit of his face in on picture when Joy is standing by that table.
He is either not known to people or they don't want to take pictures together, because he was standing beside her the whole time and there are only photos of her and Daphne, as far as I know.

Well if they are dating, we will find out when the time is right, they will have to go public at one point if it develops into something more. And if not, we will never know if they were dating or were just friends. :)