Author Topic: Unanswered questions about the final season  (Read 1970 times)

Offline fmm412

Unanswered questions about the final season
« on: January 26, 2013, 04:18:08 AM »
So I'm re-watching season 9, and I noticed a few things I'm not quite sure of:

1. The episode [I think its 7 or 8] that ends with Xavier holding Brooke & Julians baby, was that real?? Cuz he was like, in their house, late at night with them asleep, and the next episode didn't even start with that.. they just acted like it never happened.

2. I know its been talked about here before, but was that scene with Dan and Nathan on oth rivercourt in 9x11 real or not? Did it actually happen, or was it one of them imagining it?

3. In the "Always and Forever" special everyrone says "its good to have Paul Johansson back" ... but he was on pretty frequently in season 7 and 8, so how was he "back"?

P.S. speaking of Paul Johansson, today (the 26th) is his birthday! Happy 48th Paul! :D

Offline HaleyScott23

• I'm a VIP!
  • icon: ?
Re: Unanswered questions about the final season
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2013, 02:54:48 PM »
I don't really remember the 1st scene you talked about, but about the other 2 questions:

2- Yes, the whole conversation between Nathan and Dan was real but, in reality, it took place in the hospital, not in the Rivercourt. Which means Dan was hearing and talking to Nathan on his hospital bed, but he imagined they were in the Rivercourt the entire time.

3- I may be wrong, but wasn't Paul just in one or two episodes of season 8 and for a very short time? And I believe he was also absent from 7.12 onwards. I guess they were just saying it was good to have him back full time, unlike what had happened in S7 and S8 where he wasn't there for the entire seasons.

Offline Whitni

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • Formerly Mrs.Nathan.S.637
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2013, 03:12:03 AM »
Concerning your first question...Yeah, it was real. I don't think they showed any aftermath because I don't think Brulian even knew he was in their house. I remember him taunting Brooke, saying things like he could get to her wherever and whenever he felt like it. Even though he didn't take one of the boys or do some other awful thing while he was there...and they didn't know about it...He did it just because he could. To feel power/control over them.

Gilmore Girls. Life's Short, Talk Fast.

Offline fmm412

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2013, 03:53:26 PM »
Thanks to the both of you...it all makes a little more sense now haha.

But about Dan and Nathan's conversation, if it really did happen in the hospital room, then what about the part where they play basketball on the rivercourt? Cuz Dan said "lets play a game of 1 on 1" and Nathan was like "okay" ... what about that?

Offline HaleyScott23

• I'm a VIP!
  • icon: ?
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2013, 05:39:50 PM »
But about Dan and Nathan's conversation, if it really did happen in the hospital room, then what about the part where they play basketball on the rivercourt? Cuz Dan said "lets play a game of 1 on 1" and Nathan was like "okay" ... what about that?

Yeah, that was already Dan's imagination. At least that's how I saw it.