Author Topic: Jamie  (Read 1217 times)

Offline alibi

Jamie
« on: January 10, 2013, 01:22:52 PM »
I know some people like him, but I cannot stand the fellow. The moment I laid eyes on him and heard his annoying voice for the first, I knewbOne Tree Hill had gone too sh*t. Unbearble, annoying, corny story lines focused around him, and morphed Haley and Nathan and everyone else he interacted with into completely different people.
Sorry for the hate. I know he's just a child but they could've written his character differently and better.
What are your thoughts on Jamie?
In 243 years, I've loved exactly one person.

Offline chadbethanyjoyfan

• yes
Re: Jamie
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 01:39:28 PM »
i like jamie in season 5 and 6  but season 7-9 he annoying, i can't stand him. he act like he grown

Offline Sara

• dodger716
  • I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2013, 06:40:22 PM »
He was cute in season 5.  Then he just got annoying.

It's like they wanted a "younger generation" dynamic in the show...but no one wanted to see focus on Jamie, Chuck, Madison, etc.  These are little kids, not even teengers.  Yet some of their storylines were acting older than they were.  The way they used the kid characters was weird.

Offline HaleyScott23

• I'm a VIP!
  • icon: ?
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2013, 08:13:29 AM »
He was cute in season 5.  Then he just got annoying.

It's like they wanted a "younger generation" dynamic in the show...but no one wanted to see focus on Jamie, Chuck, Madison, etc.  These are little kids, not even teengers.  Yet some of their storylines were acting older than they were.  The way they used the kid characters was weird.

I completely agree. He was really cute in season 5 and I found his presence to be a breath of fresh hair, but then he just got unrealistically smart and started having more focus than his own parents and other characters that had been there for way longer and after that he just got annoying, imo.