Author Topic: The Official "Chat Room" Thread  (Read 20610 times)

Offline Liz

• Forums Manager
  • Posting 24/7
  • SophiaJamesScott
The Official "Chat Room" Thread
« on: August 15, 2012, 09:03:02 AM »
Let's Hang Out!!!

art by dcfreak_2002 (Terra)

This thread was created to give us all a place to hang out. If you don't have anything specific to say, but you just want to talk to your fellow OTHforums friends, this is where you go!

Thank you, Trina for coming up with this great idea!  8)

Offline trinalynne

• Posting 24/7
  • ♥ 7.7.05 ♥
Re: The Official "Chat Room" Thread
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2012, 01:22:23 PM »
Yay! Great artwork Terra and thanks for making this Liz :).

What's everyone up to?
♥ "In love with you completely"

Offline jamesothlove

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • Icon-Twin!
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2012, 01:50:40 PM »
Love the banner made by my Twin :)

This is a really cool idea.

Today is cleaning day for me and the sad thing is is that it is not even my house lol. I figured the forums is the best way to distract myself. lol

Offline dcfreak_2002

• I'm a VIP!
  • Sig- Beckettsworld@Tumblr
    • Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2012, 02:02:19 PM »
Thank You Everybody :) those type of banners are so hard to do

this is a great idea

as of right now i got nothing going on except staying out of the damn heat its to early to be 90 degrees

twin have fun with the cleaning :P
Partners in Crime and life♥

Offline trinalynne

• Posting 24/7
  • ♥ 7.7.05 ♥
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2012, 02:13:42 PM »
Today is cleaning day for me and the sad thing is is that it is not even my house lol. I figured the forums is the best way to distract myself. lol

So you have to clean someone else's house? Props to you, I'd never have the patience haha. Hopefully it'll go by quick and there's not too much to clean.

as of right now i got nothing going on except staying out of the damn heat its to early to be 90 degrees

We had quite the downpour here this morning so it cooled things off a little, but still too hot! Stay nice and cool :)

As for me, today was my early day at work so I only had to work 6:30-12:30, leaving the rest of the day ahead of me! I've been sick for the last week sooo I'm mostly just being lazy and doing a whole bunch of nothing. Hope to find some motivation to get up and exercise cause I've been feeling so unproductive concerning that lately. Hope to get some classroom planning done too!

Offline Ingmar

• AlwaysHappy
  • I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • April/Jackson <3
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2012, 02:56:04 PM »
Love the art Terra! I mixed it into my windows background. I was searching for a nice OTH wallpaper for a while, haha!

I had a pretty good day, haven't done much. I continued writing the story I want to publish one day ( wishing ) and I am about to play a sort of pre-trial of a game that will officially release next week. ( Guild wars 2 ). And I watched the series finale of The Closer. I will miss that show! Other than that...house cleaning, etc. Tommorrow boyfriend time again :) untill sunday

Offline sophiagurl87

• I'm a VIP!
    • http://myspace.com/christinehat
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2012, 03:18:29 PM »
That's a great banner and i think this is a great idea liz and i'm still tired even though i woke up from my nap but i'm still recovering from my trip lol
i'm 26 years old and i work at the riverside elementry school where i help little kids that are handicapped and i play the piano and i'm making bracelets for the make a wish foundation and i have a medical problem.

Offline princesssoccer90

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • Lathan Award 2013
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2012, 03:56:09 PM »
Great banner!!! =)

This past week just been doing nothing...I have just got out of Summer School on the 8th and then I start school on the 22nd so I've been relaxing and hanging out with friends...not really wanting to go back...LOL

Naley and Leyton-OTH December MOM 2012

Offline Andrea

• I'm a VIP!
  • Icon- Me
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2012, 03:57:56 PM »
I love the picture! I also never noticed Haley was reading Lucas' copy of Julius Caesar. I'm surprised he didn't take it with him.

Today I went to the store with my Mom and got some new sunglasses, more hair dye, toothpaste and an electric razor (which I hope works because the last one I got SUCKED)

And later tonight my family and I are going to a chicken dinner thing that the company my Dad works for has every year. Mmmmm chicken.

Also Ingmar, a couple of my friends play Guild Wars.

Offline Liz

• Forums Manager
  • Posting 24/7
  • SophiaJamesScott
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2012, 06:26:32 PM »
Oh my goodness, I feel so tired today. Chasing a baby around all day is exhausting! Ha.  I did some shopping earlier though...so I guess part of my exhaustion is my own fault ;)

I can't wait for the fall for one reason...new episodes! I miss being excited for 8 or 9 o'clock to watch a new episode of my favorite shows. But I don't want summer to end...

Offline Dagmar

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • Art by Brittany
    • Fanfiction.com
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2012, 06:39:01 PM »
Wanna trade? I can't wait for summer to be over. There has been nothing for me to do. Next week schools start up which means works will start coming my way again.
Doing nothing for weeks is exhausting:P
On the plus side...my friend told me about a (steady) job opening starting January. Meaning my trip this fall doesn't matter. And it would mean working for the same employer as my friend, so we might get to work together from time to time. That would be fun. In college we worked together amazingly.

"Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds"

Offline trinalynne

• Posting 24/7
  • ♥ 7.7.05 ♥
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2012, 06:48:59 PM »
Oh my goodness, I feel so tired today. Chasing a baby around all day is exhausting! Ha.  I did some shopping earlier though...so I guess part of my exhaustion is my own fault ;)

I can't wait for the fall for one reason...new episodes! I miss being excited for 8 or 9 o'clock to watch a new episode of my favorite shows. But I don't want summer to end...

I feel your pain. Chasing around 9 toddlers all day sucks the life out of me and by the time I get home every day I wind up losing all motivation to do anything I had originally planned on doing when I got home. I did wind up doing some exercise this afternoon, which I'm already feeling much better about.

Aaand I'm in the same boat as far as fall goes. Fall & winter are not my seasons of choice but I do look forward to new episodes of tv (and Christmas for winter)! Oh, don't forget that season 4 Sons of Anarchy is re-airing tomorrow morning on FX so we can catch up! I think there are a few episodes airing around 2/3 am here. I'm just have it recording as a series cause I was looking forward and there was an episode in between that wasn't airing on an early Thursday morning.

Offline Sema

• I'm a VIP!
  • without a doubt
    • tumblr, yo.
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2012, 09:41:50 PM »
postmidterm anxietyyyyyy

Offline *SoPhIaFaN01*

• Posting Freak
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2012, 11:15:40 PM »
Just been feeling really stressed for the last few months. Sucks, I HATE this feeling...

Offline Sema

• I'm a VIP!
  • without a doubt
    • tumblr, yo.
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2012, 04:03:35 AM »
i just played 4 hours of apples to apples.

what is life/