Author Topic: Is Jamie the luckiest kid in the world?  (Read 1519 times)

Offline thehotsung

Is Jamie the luckiest kid in the world?
« on: May 18, 2012, 03:00:21 PM »
Jamie has everything he want and he probably never had a bad day in his life.  The one episode where he told his dad that he was bore, his dad instantly took charge and started to play Guitar Hero dress as Kiss with him.  He always happy and most 7 year old are but he done more in his short life than most people get to do in a lifetime.  How many people can say they went on a rock tour or get countless autograph sign jersey from great sport players? 

He has everything handed to him and in part because Haley and Nathan are unfit parent.  It too bad that because he is so rich thanks to his parents that he may never need to do anything himself.  There probably not a show out there that stray as far from reality as OTH, but having Jamie who is the luckiest kid in the world who happen to be in One Tree Hill really take the cake. 

This is entertainment but what is this show teaching kids nowadays?  That it OK to be rich, famous, and spoil?

Jimmy Edward is a good person and had a horrible life.  Jamie is a rich spoil snob and has a good life.  Haley is right "bad things do happen to good people" and she is referring to Jimmy Edward not her spoil unfit son that she raise. 

What can I say, that kind of attitude run in the family, like mother and son. 

Offline BiggestSophiaBushFan

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • B r o o k e <3
Re: Is Jamie the luckiest kid in the world?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2012, 03:54:06 PM »
^I didn't get your post, it's like out of place.

Offline bethy10

• Posting Freak
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2012, 05:05:28 PM »
Yes because being rich and successful and having the ability to give your children whatever they want make them unfit parents. Okay, troll.

Offline German_Girl

• Posting Freak
  • God kissed the earth once...where Germany is now!
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2012, 07:26:08 PM »
We was a spoilt brat! :D :D :D