Author Topic: Peyton is the worst!  (Read 21504 times)

Offline swindellbc

• NH and BL/BJ fan
Re: Peyton is the worst!
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2012, 08:52:44 PM »
I don't get this idea that Haley owed her friends anything. The only person she wronged was her husband. I find it hella interest that it was only selfish Peyton who mistreated her. All Haley did was pursue her dreams. She and Peyton were not that close, she didn't owe Peyton some grand explanation and goodbye. And the fact that Brooke and Lucas treated her fine just highlighted how big of a bitch Peyton was.

Offline P.

• my tumblr
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2012, 07:39:06 AM »
well i just dont like peyton because  i love brucas alot and she ruins them. also she has a horrible atitude bot everything,but i dont hate people who like her
I think that is awesome, because there is so many Brucas fans who hate on people who like Peyton. It's refreshing and really nice to see someone who hates the character not the fans :)
The closer you get to the meaning, the sooner you'll know that you're dreaming.

Offline Destined4Greatness

• All you need is one.
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2012, 03:18:59 AM »
 I could have sworn Peyton was all for Team Naley/Haley and her pursuing her dreams. Until Jake came back and told Peyton she was at the bus stop kissing someone that's not her husband. But uh, maybe I'm wrong. And then, We have moping Nathan going around not giving a shit and boo hooing about how love sucks to Peyton. And being that she's known Nathan longer, she sees he's hurting and was there for him. So what if she was pissed and mean to Haley lol It's not like everyone else hasn't done that to others on the show. But yet, she's the ~self-absorbed whiny bitch. lol okay.

Offline HaleyScott23

• I'm a VIP!
  • icon: ?
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2012, 07:58:54 AM »
I could have sworn Peyton was all for Team Naley/Haley and her pursuing her dreams. Until Jake came back and told Peyton she was at the bus stop kissing someone that's not her husband. But uh, maybe I'm wrong. And then, We have moping Nathan going around not giving a [Censored] and boo hooing about how love sucks to Peyton. And being that she's known Nathan longer, she sees he's hurting and was there for him. So what if she was pissed and mean to Haley lol It's not like everyone else hasn't done that to others on the show. But yet, she's the ~self-absorbed whiny bitch. lol okay.

I just think it was none of Peyton's business to meddle in NH's lives, just like it was none of Haley's business to meddle in LP's lives in season 5. I know it's not a very popular opinion, but I believe that, as long as a friend of yours doesn't do anything to you personally, what they do or don't do to other people is none of your business.

So I think Peyton was out of place in season 3, just like Haley was in season 5 and I'm bringing the season 5 example so that people see my opinion has nothing to do with the characters.

Offline NiceLegsNiceHands

• If love is an ocean, we're all sinking...
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2013, 07:20:14 PM »
Peyton and her mommy issues had nothing to do with Haley. Peyton was a selfish bitch and took it out on Haley because Peyton always needed to bitch at someone.

Also I personally love that Paley were never as close after that. IMO, Brooke was a far better friends and I preferred BH to BP and HP, both of them deserved better than the self absorbed whiny bitch.

Lol, actually Peyton told Haley in an episode that's exactly what it had to do with. It was on an episode and she apologized for it, and Peyton/Haley were great friends even up to season 6 when Peyton/Lucas left Tree Hill. The only reason Brooke/Haley  became so close, was because Leyton left.

I also found Brooke and Haley to be major bitches at various times throughout the show, so it's  unfair to claim that Peyton is the only self absorbed whiny bitch. And if we want to talk about self absorbed whiny bitches:

Season 1: Brooke
Season 2: Haley
Season 3: Lucas
Season 4: Lucas
Season 5: Peyton
Season 6: All of them
"We're circling each other like Venezuelan flamingoes engaged in a complex mating dance."
-Ed and Carol, destine to be together.

Offline sedge01

« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2013, 07:30:09 PM »
Very well said, they have all had their bad episodes and seasons but in the end they all grew up, started careers, got married and had families and stayed friends that's what should matter.  To try and make anyone of them out to be saints is just wrong.

Offline NiceLegsNiceHands

• If love is an ocean, we're all sinking...
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2013, 07:33:25 PM »
I completely agree with that. There are no saints in Tree Hill, lol. Only sinners who have been redeemed. Even Dan, the most evil of them all, got his redemption.
"We're circling each other like Venezuelan flamingoes engaged in a complex mating dance."
-Ed and Carol, destine to be together.

Offline sedge01

« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2013, 07:39:06 PM »
Exactly, they have all redeemed themselves one way or another but at the end of the day all that should matter is they grew up and got past their differences.

Online Liz

• Forums Manager
  • Posting 24/7
  • SophiaJamesScott
« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2013, 08:51:02 AM »

I also found Brooke and Haley to be major bitches at various times throughout the show, so it's  unfair to claim that Peyton is the only self absorbed whiny bitch. And if we want to talk about self absorbed whiny bitches:

I love this list. Haha.

Offline Chris

• Senior VIP. 11 years and counting.
    • The Underlined
« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2013, 09:16:33 AM »
Lol, actually Peyton told Haley in an episode that's exactly what it had to do with. It was on an episode and she apologized for it, and Peyton/Haley were great friends even up to season 6 when Peyton/Lucas left Tree Hill. The only reason Brooke/Haley  became so close, was because Leyton left.

I disagree with Season 6. Haley didn't get enough screentime after 6x05 to claim she was self absorbed.

And you forgot:

Season 7: Alex and Brooke
Season 8: Alex Mia and Brooke
Season 9: Brooke

Online Liz

• Forums Manager
  • Posting 24/7
  • SophiaJamesScott
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2013, 09:19:10 AM »
I think the list is more about Peyton so the list was supposed to be the seasons she was in.

Peyton's issues throughout the show were MUCH bigger than most other high school issues. So I give her a little room. Haley & Brooke's problems then were just crushes and tours. How can Peyton be judged when she is finding out parents aren't real and real parents are dying and all that. Of course she's a little messed up

Offline sedge01

« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2013, 09:26:43 AM »
Yeah i'll give Peyton props for that but it still doesn't excuse her for the things she did do. I 'll say i don't want world war three to start because of this thread because like i said before they all got over it maybe we as fans should to.

Online Liz

• Forums Manager
  • Posting 24/7
  • SophiaJamesScott
« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2013, 09:44:26 AM »
Well they aren't real people. This is the stuff fans debate over and over. People have such strong views of Peyton & Brooke especially. Which is so funny since they are best friends.

Offline sedge01

« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2013, 09:52:47 AM »
That's what gets me every time about this, they are fictional characters but some people treat them and the show as if it's real life and i'll never be that invested in a show because i have enough real drama in my own life, and i'm in no means putting anyone down for it but it does get heated some times.

Offline Chris

• Senior VIP. 11 years and counting.
    • The Underlined
« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2013, 10:49:18 AM »
WAIT, WAIT, WAIT. Tree Hill isn't real? *cancels plane ticket*