Author Topic: Peyton is the worst!  (Read 21828 times)

Offline MikeyP

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • Bryanna<3
Re: Peyton is the worst!
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2012, 10:56:56 PM »
we dont know that... her tongue was down kellers throat enough for me to be able to infer that whilst not on screen keller used his tongue back. thus her nickname. haley is probly onme of the worst sluts in TV history when it comes to shows ive seen. peyton close with people like lyla garity from FNL closing out the top 3 ish. people who hate on peyton for being a whore yet like haley = definition of hypocracy. real talk.

Offline MikeyP

• I'm a VIP!
  • Bryanna<3
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2012, 10:58:06 PM »

This sentence is so accurate. I almost can't comprehend it.
this^

Offline gap

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2012, 10:59:46 PM »
^ It's called sarcasm.

Offline MikeyP

• I'm a VIP!
  • Bryanna<3
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2012, 11:04:47 PM »
sarcasm doesnt work when typed. nor when the picture seems to agree with me. sarcasm is more likely to be understoood when typed like this.

You- the sky is blue
Me- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ReEeEeEeEaAaAaALLLLLLLLLLLLyyyyy?!?!?!

thats sarcasm. not

Me-Haleys a slut who gets around
you- absolutly true i agree (followed with agreeing picture)

^not sarcasm.

Offline gap

« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2012, 11:15:22 PM »
Okay, Mikey.

Anyway, no Haley's not a slut. Because she's only ever been with one man. That man being her husband. Now sure, you can infer that because she kissed Chris that means she could have slept with him at some point. But both Haley and Chris have a said that they never did. I can infer a lot of things. I can say that Lucas and Peyton slept together between season 2 and 3, but that doesn't make it true.

Offline MikeyP

• I'm a VIP!
  • Bryanna<3
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2012, 11:24:05 PM »
^i wouldnt argue that... wouldnt put it past peyton BUT level of slutness is based on level of relationship when the whoreness is activated. if theres is any cheated whilst married your a level 1 going to hell slut. but twice and leaving the man to go live on a bus with another man whilst marrige is a level 5 delta code red vagina is as wide as a hallway slut move which leads to eternal damnnation and complete worthlessness that not even peyton can reach if she tried to steal a clearance code by sleeping with satin himself.

Offline Chassi

« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2012, 11:36:20 PM »
You actually came up with that "theory" of sluttiness/whoreness.    :laugh:
But whatever if Haley is a slut than so is about 99% of the other girls in the show.

Offline MikeyP

• I'm a VIP!
  • Bryanna<3
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2012, 11:39:46 PM »
^correct. BUT i just like to clerify who the master is. give the bitch some credit. its like when writing a paper. always source dont take credit for others work... and that bitch did work. out of BPH H was the only one to stray once wed... so no one will beat her.

Offline Chassi

« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2012, 11:44:38 PM »
^ I've to the conclusion that you have issues.
Just say you don't like Haley and be done with it.

Offline MikeyP

• I'm a VIP!
  • Bryanna<3
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2012, 11:51:02 PM »
wait when did i say i dont like haley?

Offline John

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2012, 04:32:21 AM »
Calm your tits, son.

I remember that! It was actually one of my least favourite moments. They could've all done so much better. It's not like Whitey would punish them or something...

And guys, please calm down. If Mikey thinks Haley's a slut he's in his right. Just get over it.

Offline NiceLegsNiceHands

• If love is an ocean, we're all sinking...
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2012, 12:20:37 AM »
Actually, I was just re watching the scene where Peyton/Haley are driving in the car and Peyton explains why she was giving Haley such a hard time and that it had more to do with her losing her mom, the potential for bio mom Ellie to die, Jake leaving multiple times and that Haley was the first one to ever come back that she cared about.

So I think it's rather unfair to claim that Peyton is this hypocritical beyotch, because she did have her reasons for being upset with Haley.

Either way, to me it doesn't matter, because in the end, Peyton/Haley made up and had a strong friendship.
"We're circling each other like Venezuelan flamingoes engaged in a complex mating dance."
-Ed and Carol, destine to be together.

Offline hilarie.love

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2012, 03:22:43 AM »
I do agree that she was rude to Haley in season 3 and it did bother me, but I can see it from both sides. Peyton was using Nathan as the reason she was mad at Haley. Truthfully though, I think it was just because Peyton missed Haley and just expected better from her. Which to me was understandable.

Haley deserved to have a difficult come back. She wasn't the best wife/friend for up and leaving in season 2.

I agree. I also think she was projecting a lot of her feelings about Ellie onto Haley, which wasn't fair and mean, but it's something I can understand. Especially coming from Peyton's character...she's complicated and someone who guards her heart fiercely.
"Somebody told me that this is the place where everything's better and everything's safe."

Offline brookedavisisamazing

« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2012, 12:58:24 PM »
well i just dont like peyton because  i love brucas alot and she ruins them. also she has a horrible atitude bot everything,but i dont hate people who like her   

Offline swindellbc

• NH and BL/BJ fan
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2012, 08:49:54 PM »
Actually, I was just re watching the scene where Peyton/Haley are driving in the car and Peyton explains why she was giving Haley such a hard time and that it had more to do with her losing her mom, the potential for bio mom Ellie to die, Jake leaving multiple times and that Haley was the first one to ever come back that she cared about.

So I think it's rather unfair to claim that Peyton is this hypocritical beyotch, because she did have her reasons for being upset with Haley.

Either way, to me it doesn't matter, because in the end, Peyton/Haley made up and had a strong friendship.

Peyton and her mommy issues had nothing to do with Haley. Peyton was a selfish bitch and took it out on Haley because Peyton always needed to bitch at someone.

Also I personally love that Paley were never as close after that. IMO, Brooke was a far better friends and I preferred BH to BP and HP, both of them deserved better than the self absorbed whiny bitch.