Author Topic: Peyton is the worst!  (Read 21610 times)

Offline AlwaysandForever23_23

Peyton is the worst!
« on: May 12, 2012, 01:46:57 PM »
I never liked her character, she always annoyed me but beginning of season 3 she really did especially with her attitude towards Haley where she didn't really have no solid reason to be mad at Haley for walking out on Nathan. What a hypocrite biatch.

Offline John

• I'm a VIP!
Re: Peyton is the worst!
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2012, 01:59:01 PM »
Yep, she was a ridiculous bitch with Haley in season 3 but... what's with all the Peyton hate threads lately?

Online Liz

• Forums Manager
  • Posting 24/7
  • SophiaJamesScott
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2012, 02:06:21 PM »
I see I wasn't far off when I stated in another thread that Peyton gets the most hate on the show... ;)

I do agree that she was rude to Haley in season 3 and it did bother me, but I can see it from both sides. Peyton was using Nathan as the reason she was mad at Haley. Truthfully though, I think it was just because Peyton missed Haley and just expected better from her. Which to me was understandable.

Haley deserved to have a difficult come back. She wasn't the best wife/friend for up and leaving in season 2.

Offline John

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2012, 02:27:16 PM »
But it was none of Peyton's business, she had no right to be a bitch to Haley. If she were a little upset, like we saw Lucas being, fine. But being rude and a complete bitch? No reason at all.

Offline bethy10

• Posting Freak
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2012, 05:20:22 PM »
I can see why Peyton was such a bitch to Haley and why she sided with Nathan. She and Nathan were going through similar things (Ellie coming back into her life, Haley coming back into Nathan's life). I don't think it was fair that Peyton took her anger out on Haley and projected her anger towards Peyton, but I completely understand why she did.

But it was none of Peyton's business, she had no right to be a bitch to Haley. But being rude and a complete bitch? No reason at all.

Funny, because I felt that way about Haley every time she put her nose into LP's business and climbed on her high horse acting self-righteous.

Offline iloveoth16

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2012, 06:13:20 PM »
I personally thought Peyton was right to act the way she did when Haley came back. She could see how upset Nathan was when Haley walked out on him, then to come back and expect to be "instantly forgiven" (as she put it) was silly. Peyton also most probably missed her friend and with everything going on with almost everyone she loved leaving in her life leaving without warning, I completely understood why she was upset with her.

Haley deserved to have a difficult come back. She wasn't the best wife/friend for up and leaving in season 2.

Exactly.

NickJess

Offline John

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2012, 06:23:38 PM »
Funny, because I felt that way about Haley every time she put her nose into LP's business and climbed on her high horse acting self-righteous.

Funny... Isn't that in season 5? And am I crazy or are we in a season 3 thread?? Oh yes... Amazing new developments! And aren't we talking about Peyton being a bitch and not Haley butting in LP's business? Oh yes... Next time I open a thread about ways to save the world, please stop by to talk about boogers. Thanks.

Online Liz

• Forums Manager
  • Posting 24/7
  • SophiaJamesScott
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2012, 06:25:56 PM »
Be nice...

Offline John

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2012, 06:28:11 PM »
I'm being nice, I even publicly invited her to come by threads I may open in the future :)

Offline gap

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2012, 08:03:09 PM »
She really did get on my nerves at the beginning of season 3. Not because I didn't think she didn't have a right to be mad or pissed off at Haley, but because she was kind of butting herself into Nathan and Haley's business. How they decided to deal with their marriage was really not her business. She had no right to tell Haley "It's about time you started fighting for your husband." Like, what the hell? Isn't that what she'd been doing?

Was Haley out of line for butting herself into whatever was going on with LLP? Maybe. But that was a totally different situation. Both Lucas and Peyton were behaving horribly, and Lindsey (whom Haley had become really close to) was going to suffer because of their behavior. Frankly, they both deserved to be told off because they were both being huge assh**les.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 08:09:21 PM by gap »

Offline bethy10

• Posting Freak
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2012, 09:00:11 PM »
Funny... Isn't that in season 5? And am I crazy or are we in a season 3 thread?? Oh yes... Amazing new developments! And aren't we talking about Peyton being a bitch and not Haley butting in LP's business? Oh yes... Next time I open a thread about ways to save the world, please stop by to talk about boogers. Thanks.

Calm your tits, son.

Offline BiggestSophiaBushFan

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • B r o o k e <3
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2012, 10:26:54 PM »
Yep, we are actually in thread about Peyton being a bitch in season 3, because she actually was :)

Offline MikeyP

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • Bryanna<3
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2012, 10:33:33 PM »
^better then the goddess of spread legs haley who left her husband in less then a year then expected full forgivness. and on a side note peytons also a worthless whore. just not as bad as haley. had to clear that up.

Offline Chassi

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2012, 10:48:08 PM »
"goddess of spread legs Haley" oh please that makes no sense, she didn't sleep with anyone but Nathan. Get your facts straight your comment is ridiculous.

Offline gap

« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2012, 10:56:04 PM »
^better then the goddess of spread legs haley who left her husband in less then a year then expected full forgivness. and on a side note peytons also a worthless whore. just not as bad as haley. had to clear that up.

This sentence is so accurate. I almost can't comprehend it.