Author Topic: Season 8A wasted opportunity!  (Read 1666 times)

Offline Jayy008

Season 8A wasted opportunity!
« on: April 20, 2012, 12:09:05 PM »
I don't know if anything similar has been posted before, so, sorry if it has!

Season 8 was the last season all of the core cast were contracted for. Yet, it felt like a filler season and they brought back no fan favourites (despite it likely being the final season).

They crammed so much in season nine and rushed through it, I think some of it could have happened in season eight.

Brooke's wedding was the perfect opportunity to bring Ted into her life. And possibly others, Deb & Karen. Brooke went to Deb for help after being attacked. And Karen was basically Brooke's mother during her teens. Even if Hilarie didn't want to return, I think Karen and Deb had just as much right to be there.

Offline John

• I'm a VIP!
Re: Season 8A wasted opportunity!
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2012, 02:11:07 PM »
Yes, "season 8" and "wasted" are words that go really well together, on many different levels.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 02:26:47 PM by John »

Offline tututu

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2012, 02:23:16 PM »
I agree with you. They had the opportunity to do a lot of great things, but they just didn't.. I still liked it, but it was the worst season in the show's history
'' Like sucks. Then it gets better. Then it sucks again. Then it gets better again. ''

Offline BiggestSophiaBushFan

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • B r o o k e <3
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 07:28:23 PM »
I agree that they could had written better stories I still liked it, but for me the worst OTH season is season 4 :)

Offline Rose H.

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2012, 12:30:32 PM »
Well i disagree..I enjoyed season 8 just like the others. It also had its funny moments!