Author Topic: The core 5 looks flippin hot in season 5?  (Read 3988 times)

Offline Craigster

• I'm a VIP!
The core 5 looks flippin hot in season 5?
« on: April 15, 2012, 10:09:01 PM »
Well, Nathan after he lost the Jesus look.

But seriously, they all look so good!

Offline princesssoccer90

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • Lathan Award 2013
Re: The core 5 looks flippin hot in season 5?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 12:27:26 AM »
Here is two season 5 pics!!!

Naley and Leyton-OTH December MOM 2012

Offline John

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 05:43:39 AM »
I can't really judge the guys cuz they look exactly the same to me but Peyton and Haley were hot. Peyton looked almost the same as S4 and when she had the right clothes on, Haley looked good too (even though I prefer her brown hair a little longer, like she wore it in season 6).
Sophia looked way better with longer hair though. I wasn't too fond of her short hair this season. I never found her hot (with the exception of some shots) but she wasn't the most attractive this season.

But they were always a pretty cast.

Offline Ingmar

• AlwaysHappy
  • I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • April/Jackson <3
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2012, 07:05:30 AM »
I love Joy in every season, but I didn't really like her haircut this season besides a few episodes/scenes. James and Chad looked hot thought ; but they always did imo ( esp James ). Hilarie/Sophia looked REALLY nice aswell this season so I agree at some level with the OP :)

Offline Bugger

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2012, 07:10:57 AM »
Sophia looked amazing this season. Then again, she's looked amazing in all seasons so that's no surprise. And season 5 is probably the only season I've thought Joy looked good. The dark short hair suits her way more then the blonde one imo. And I think she looks much better in short hair then long.
Hilarie looked pretty this season as well. So much better then the mess in season 6.
Never thought the guys were good looking so I don't really see a difference with the way they looked this season or any other. Well other then the fact that Chad didn't have that awful yellow hair this season like he had in season 4.

Offline German_Girl

• Posting Freak
  • God kissed the earth once...where Germany is now!
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2012, 07:22:58 AM »
Hmmm...the only one who's looking hot to me in season 5 would be Lucas.Like WOW...normally he isn't my type at all,but I have to say that he is really good-looking in season 5.

Nathan?He never looked hot to me,so he obviously doesn't look good to me in season 5 either.I think he is ugly.Hehe.

Haley?The short hair is horrible in my pov.The bangs,the length,the color...everything.

Brooke?Nope.I like her hair much better when it is longer.I think it is ok in the first couple of episodes of season 5 where she has this reddish color,but other than that.HORRIBLE.

Peyton?Never liked her curls except from season 6,because her hair is much longer there.I personally only like locks when you have REALLY long hair (that is why mine is so long since I have natural curls as well),so...season 5 is a no-go for her!

Online Liz

• Forums Manager
  • Posting 24/7
  • SophiaJamesScott
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2012, 09:29:03 AM »
I have to agree with the OP. Season 5 they all found their style and just looked very sexy. I liked Brooke's short hair, since it was a little different. And after the monstrosity that was season 4 it was a nice change of pace. Lucas and Haley looked awful in season 4, IMO so season 5 was perfect!

Offline chadbethanyjoyfan

• yes
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2012, 02:44:54 PM »
lucas look very sexy as always
nalthan wow
haley the brown hair the blonde is ok but season 3 too peyton
brooke short hair is ok
petyon miss her blonde

Offline olimix57

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2012, 04:36:45 PM »
I didn't think it was the cast looked particularly amazing this season. I mean they all looked good but they looked better in other seasons.
Sophia looked gorgeous but longer hair suits her better IMO.
I also prefer Joy with longer hair and I hated the way they dressed her that season. Just because she became a mother doesn't mean she has to dress like a soccer mom.
Hilarie, I've never found her particularly attractive.
James looked good after cutting his hair.
Chad, well, at least he looked better than he did in season 4

Offline iloveny-x

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2012, 04:46:51 PM »
The guys looked really really hot this season.

Wasn't too fond of any of the girls looks though. I did like Sophia's hair when it was short and sort of curled and volumized, and I liked Joy's when it was really straightened and sleek.

Offline BiggestSophiaBushFan

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • B r o o k e <3
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2012, 06:25:46 PM »
I love all of them, excepting Joy and Sophia's hair. It's too dark and too short...I don't know I just don't think it's okay for her. I prefer her hair a bit longer than that.

About Sophia, I love her and she always looks gorgeous, but I flove her long hair. :)

Offline tututu

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2012, 07:01:09 PM »
I didn't like Haley's hair (my favorite hairstyle from her is season 9!! Damn she looked hot in that season) but the one who looked hotter in this season was Peyton, IMO.
'' Like sucks. Then it gets better. Then it sucks again. Then it gets better again. ''

Offline BiggestSophiaBushFan

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • B r o o k e <3
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2012, 07:05:59 PM »
^I have to agree with you, Hilarie looked amazingly hot in season 5.

Offline hilarie.love

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2012, 03:35:30 AM »
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS OMG

All of them

Especially Lucas omg...Chad was freaking perfect this season
"Somebody told me that this is the place where everything's better and everything's safe."

Online Liz

• Forums Manager
  • Posting 24/7
  • SophiaJamesScott
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2012, 08:38:18 AM »
I actually liked Nathan's long hair. Very rocker chic. Ha. Something about it was good. OW OW.

I agree that everyone looked great!! Except, Peyton. I didn't really like her style and hair color and such. She was just too skinny. I liked her styles in seasons 3 & 4. Grown up Peyton just lost her edge. I don't know what it was.

Brooke & Haley were super hot. I especially loved Haley's adult style. HOT!