Author Topic: 9.13 commentary  (Read 4981 times)

Offline simy

• credits icon:popo - signature:lovablesinss
9.13 commentary
« on: April 13, 2012, 06:53:43 AM »

Offline iloveoth16

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
Re: 9.13 commentary
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 06:55:55 AM »
Yay! Thank you so much for posting. Going to watch it in a bit :)

NickJess

Offline Destined4Greatness

• All you need is one.
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 08:04:14 AM »
LOL at Chad saying 'what Julius Caesar book?"

Mouth's "what you do, matters." + Belief was a nice throwback to LP's "your art matters" in 1x02. I guess I tuned Mouth out to see that connection. Belief on it's own took me back there, though.

Offline iloveoth16

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2012, 08:24:00 AM »
Ok just watched it and absolutely loved it.

So funny when Piers said to Antwon 'Are you even on this show?' Haha!
Funny at the last scene in the gym when they were all asking what they should do and Sophia said to them 'This is meant to be emotional guys!'.
I loved that Sophia rang up Hilarie and said 'We miss you!' when in Peyton's room. I loved that the BP friendship extended out of BP!
I didn't recognise Mouth's 'What you do matters' throwback to LP at all until watching this so I'm glad I did :)
I love that Sophia said that Haley and Jamie's scene was her fave of the finale. I think it's so nice to hear an actor not choose their own scene but someone elses! Nice about how Joy wore Sophia's trousers too.
Also find it funny with the ageing comments at the end, as that was what Ashley started a thread about and we've all been discussing ;)

Thanks again for posting! Great to watch.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 01:35:12 PM by iloveoth16 »

NickJess

Offline Craigster

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2012, 12:09:45 PM »
Who knew Sophia was such an NH fangirl? <3

YOUR WRISTS ARE BEAUTIFUL? REALLY MARK? :laugh:

Joy praising James like crazy. <3

I really enjoyed it overall, it was great!!!

Offline iloveoth16

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2012, 01:32:24 PM »
Who knew Sophia was such an NH fangirl? <3

YOUR WRISTS ARE BEAUTIFUL? REALLY MARK? :laugh:

Joy praising James like crazy. <3

I really enjoyed it overall, it was great!!!

Ha yesss it's kind of weird to hear someone who is actually ON the show and one half of a main couple on the show talk about how much she loved NH! I loved that. I also found it funny when Antwon said 'Wow that scene was sexy' (or something like that) when they were watching the rain kiss!

And the wrist thing was so funny! That would have been terrible!

NickJess

Offline myyOTHfan.

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2012, 02:03:53 PM »
Nice, really wanna watch this when I've got time. Never watched an epi with commentary before! :) Thanks for uploading this here, really cool! :D

Nick & Simon! 11-10-2013♥♥♥

Offline tututu

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2012, 02:23:27 PM »
That's the first episode I'll watch with the commentaries. Excited about it
'' Like sucks. Then it gets better. Then it sucks again. Then it gets better again. ''

Offline kiloko

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2012, 04:04:13 PM »
I liked this commentary!

Somebody could tell me where I can find the 6x18 commentary (season 6), I've been looking for this commentary for ages!! I spent a lot of times trying to find that, but I didn't succeed!

Aahhahah I'm desperate, I don't have the DVD ! HELP ! LOL

Offline potch316

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2012, 10:28:32 AM »
So I was right. They did do the commentary the week of the screening, right after the screening. Why the rush to get the DVD done? They couldn't even wait 3-4 days for James?! I mean, it's the last commentary for the finale!

Offline EveBlueGirly

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2012, 01:00:35 PM »
So I was right. They did do the commentary the week of the screening, right after the screening. Why the rush to get the DVD done? They couldn't even wait 3-4 days for James?! I mean, it's the last commentary for the finale!

They couldn't even wait 25 minutes for Joy.  Of course they're not going to wait 3-4 days for James.  This way Sophia and Mark got to talk non-stop for the first half talking about themselves and each other.

I'm glad Joy showed up so there was at least some discussion about the scenes that were playing, including some of her own.  They were talked over for the most part before she got there.

Offline Krystal

• IntheMoon
  • I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • long live. ♫
    • tumblr
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2012, 03:28:43 PM »
Aw it was a really nice commentary! I loved how Sophia said she was texting photos of Peyton's room to Hilarie and when they were talking about Pierce. 'Are you even on this show?' Lol! Cutest kid ever.

There is only One T r e e Hill.

Offline BiggestSophiaBushFan

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • B r o o k e <3
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2012, 04:19:02 PM »
I loved this commentary so much...

Offline Ingmar

• AlwaysHappy
  • I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • April/Jackson <3
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2012, 06:20:25 AM »
I commented already, but it's gone..but anyway..I LOVED the commentary. Loved Joy coming up in the middle and I just adore Sophia's voice and how emotional they all were in certain scenes and supported eachother. Definately one of my favorites!

Offline cyke

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2012, 04:16:44 PM »
loved how brooke talked about that naley were the "romeo and juliet" that worked. id love to see that photo she took of james watching joy perform.

i like the chad references from antwon and joy, esp the book, that was hilarious. it def. did end up in the right hands.

i also liked what sophia siad that she was texting hilarie when she was in peytons bedroom so hmm that leaves me wondering about why peyton wasnt brought back. i mean theres so many stories out there, i dont know which one to believe but it was nice that sophia mentioned it.

liked all the praise joy gave james.. wish they expanded upon it and commented more about naley's scenes but the one about the wrist, yeah def. did not work. and liked how joy talked about james going for it during tric lol.

and i loved loved loved how Nathan and Haley mirrored Keith and Karen from s1, i totally didnt see it but i did remember the truck passing by. but that was such a great nod and its funny cuz sophia mentioned that naley were romeo and juliet but that was really keith and karen cuz of the tragedy behind them but yeah naley were the one that worked because they made it through after everything that was thrown in their way.

i wish joy was there for the whole thing and i swear that it seemed that there was another commentary where itcouldve been shantel and other cast members.. but i would've loved to just have 1 where it was joy james and sophia.. just like the s1 finale where it was only the core 5 doing one of the commentaries.